I MISS U,AKANISHI JIN!

打印

382100条/页,4页

1 2 3 4 →
您是第20625位读者

楼主 = =2010/3/11 18:40:00

just rbt

↑↓

2 = =2010/3/11 18:40:00

Orz,帖子内容被屏蔽
你还没登陆,不可查看被屏蔽内容 →现在登陆
↑↓

3 = =2010/3/11 18:43:00

me too
↑↓

4 = =2010/3/11 18:44:00

me too+1
↑↓

5 = =2010/3/11 18:44:00

me too+2
↑↓

6 = =2010/3/11 18:45:00

me too+74
↑↓

7 = =2010/3/11 18:45:00

me 3
↑↓

8 = =2010/3/11 18:45:00

me too+3
↑↓

9 = =2010/3/11 18:46:00

Orz,帖子内容被屏蔽
你还没登陆,不可查看被屏蔽内容 →现在登陆
↑↓

10 = =2010/3/11 18:46:00

moi aussi

↑↓

11 = =2010/3/11 18:47:00

me too+72

顺便9L打晕拖走了,LX勿念

↑↓

12 = =2010/3/11 18:47:00

74同学你加塞

me 2+5

↑↓

13 = =2010/3/11 18:47:00

anchi'o
↑↓

14 = =2010/3/11 18:48:00

13L what do u mean

↑↓

15 = =2010/3/11 18:48:00

拖走全名

你自己想去吧

扶额

↑↓

16 = =2010/3/11 18:49:00

这排队的都是AO?

表cos啊

↑↓

17 = =2010/3/11 18:49:00

waiguoren?
↑↓

18 = =2010/3/11 18:49:00

me+6
↑↓

19 = =2010/3/11 18:49:00

惊见全名…
↑↓

20 = =2010/3/11 18:52:00

waiguoren?

=======

NO,see that rbt

↑↓

21 ==2010/3/11 18:52:00

米修米修
↑↓

22 = =2010/3/11 18:52:00

penle

tuozouAKANISHI JIN

↑↓

23 = =2010/3/11 18:54:00

miss his what

LZ

↑↓

24 kame2010/3/11 18:54:00

me too
↑↓

25 = =2010/3/11 18:55:00

what happened
↑↓

26 = =2010/3/11 18:55:00

24L

dayuntuozou

↑↓

27 = =2010/3/11 18:56:00

bang26Lyiqituozou24L
↑↓

28 = =2010/3/11 18:56:00

kick 24L to the sky

↑↓

29 = =2010/3/11 18:56:00

me+7

&i love him

↑↓

30 = =2010/3/11 18:57:00

me too+369

↑↓

31 = =2010/3/11 18:58:00

miss his what

LZ

======

i dont know

i just wanna say that words

↑↓

32 = =2010/3/11 18:59:00

zhetieyaobiaozheyangxigan...
↑↓

33 = =2010/3/11 18:59:00

haha

xiaoshiwole

↑↓

34 P2010/3/11 18:59:00

me too
↑↓

35 RYO2010/3/11 19:00:00

me too
↑↓

36 = =2010/3/11 19:00:00

I miss him so much
↑↓

37 AKANISHI2010/3/11 19:00:00

I'm fine. Don't miss me here.

↑↓

38 = =2010/3/11 19:00:00

haha

xiaodebuxingle

↑↓

39 U2010/3/11 19:01:00

me too
↑↓

40 = =2010/3/11 19:01:00

lai hui tie de ru guo bu shi AO, zu zhou ni men quan jia yi ji ni men IDOL quan jia.

↑↓

41 U2010/3/11 19:03:00

I'm fine. Don't miss me here.

=======

really?

& miss u where

↑↓

42 = =2010/3/11 19:04:00

XD
xiang shu ru fa ji ti bei ju le.....
↑↓

43 AKANISHI2010/3/11 19:05:00

I'm fine. Don't miss me here.

=======

really?

& miss u where

===============

wherever but here

↑↓

44 = =2010/3/11 19:05:00

me,too
↑↓

45 = =2010/3/11 19:05:00

u bing le

↑↓

46 = =2010/3/11 19:06:00

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wo jiu shi xiang hao yi ju

wo zhen de zhen de hao ai ni hao xiang ni aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

↑↓

47 dajia2010/3/11 19:06:00

zhetieshizheduanshijianXQzuixigandetiezile。

↑↓

48 = =2010/3/11 19:06:00

9L真正的闲货O表再DT了
↑↓

49 = =2010/3/11 19:06:00

40L SJB
↑↓

50 = =2010/3/11 19:08:00

This L is really mind-killing.
↑↓

51 = =2010/3/11 19:08:00

49L xian shen shuo fa le

↑↓

52 = =2010/3/11 19:09:00

AKANISHI

---------

u, bu yao chu lai guang le

hui jia shuijiao yangrou

↑↓

53 JIN2010/3/11 19:09:00

I miss?you everyday ><
↑↓

54 = =2010/3/11 19:10:00

40L

zhenbuHX

↑↓

55 = =2010/3/11 19:10:00

I'm fine. Don't miss me here.

=======

really?

& miss u where

===============

wherever but here

======

i see

sorry

but when? can i see u again

↑↓

56 =3=2010/3/11 19:12:00

I MISS U,AKANISHI JIN!

3434条/页,1页

1
您是第704位读者
↑↓

57 = =2010/3/11 19:13:00

AKANISHI

---------

u, bu yao chu lai guang le

hui jia shuijiao yangrou

======

cry die me le

↑↓

58 = =2010/3/11 19:13:00

chun cui yin wei zhe tie xi gan cai hui, yao hei A wo hui zhe me xian de da zi mu?
jiong ...
↑↓

59 = =2010/3/11 19:13:00

40L brain you wen ti
↑↓

60 = =2010/3/11 19:14:00

xiangsibucengxian

xiangsichengzai

xiangfengle

↑↓

61 = =2010/3/11 19:14:00

AKANISHI

---------

u, bu yao chu lai guang le

hui jia shuijiao yangrou

======

cry die me le

==========

U make me laugh

but your LS make me wanna cry

↑↓

62 = =2010/3/11 19:16:00

AKANISHI

---------

u, bu yao chu lai guang le

hui jia shuijiao yangrou

======

cry die me le

==========

U make me laugh

but your LS make me wanna cry

-------

why yao cry

↑↓

63 = =2010/3/11 19:16:00

zhe tie hao you yule jingshen
↑↓

64 = =2010/3/11 19:18:00

zhe tie shi qing niu

↑↓

65 = =2010/3/11 19:20:00

kick 24L to the sky
===================
penle
↑↓

66 me too2010/3/11 19:20:00

I miss u,Akanishi Jin。

how can i let u know??!!!

where are u now???!!!
↑↓

67 JIN2010/3/11 19:20:00

miss u too

i’m really fine

just wait a week you'll see me again

↑↓

68 AKANISHI2010/3/11 19:20:00

OH!

this L is horrible

I can't understand most of these ABCs> <!

mamachan calls me to have dinner

I'm gonna go

I'm in your hearts!

Glad to be missed but here,thx.

↑↓

69 = =2010/3/11 19:20:00

LZ,ni yao ba wo er zi xia huai de ><

↑↓

70 = =2010/3/11 19:21:00

JIN I like your CTKT
Thanks for the memories
↑↓

71 = =2010/3/11 19:21:00

AKANISHI

---------

u, bu yao chu lai guang le

hui jia shuijiao yangrou

======

cry die me le

==========

U make me laugh

but your LS make me wanna cry

-------

why yao cry

=========

?I don't know how to explain

I just feel these days he works so hard and he makes my heart ache

ORZ forget my poor English....

↑↓

72 ...2010/3/11 19:21:00

omg u guys!

↑↓

73 = =2010/3/11 19:22:00

OMG +1
↑↓

74 = =2010/3/11 19:22:00

Oh,68L,Jin!

Baby Chan,Have A Good Time With Mama Chan^^

I Miss You

↑↓

75 = =2010/3/11 19:23:00

wo bu xing le

xiao de duzi tong si le orz

↑↓

76 = =2010/3/11 19:23:00

GO ON !? JIN!? GO? ON!!
↑↓

77 JIN2010/3/11 19:23:00

why yao cry

=========

?I don't know how to explain

I just feel these days he works so hard and he makes my heart ache

ORZ forget my poor English....

---------

i can understand u

momo

don't cry he'll be fine

↑↓

78 = =2010/3/11 19:24:00

zhe fang shi zhi de ti chang, yao qia de ren bi xu da zi mu , zhe yang yi ge xiao shi fan bu liao yi ye = =+
↑↓

79 mamachan2010/3/11 19:24:00

chifanle!!

↑↓

80 = =2010/3/11 19:25:00

JIN, I WANT TO HUG U AND KISS U!!!!!

↑↓

81 JUN2010/3/11 19:25:00

Me too

↑↓

82 ==2010/3/11 19:25:00

form this building?? we can know that most of AOs are really getting lonely without seeing JIN....




↑↓

83 = =2010/3/11 19:26:00

chiguofanle

woyoujinle

baozhu68L

buxuzou

↑↓

84 JIN2010/3/11 19:26:00

chifanle!!
===========
here I come!
↑↓

85 = =2010/3/11 19:27:00

您是第1474位读者

================

i can understand u

momo

don't cry he'll be fine

==========

THX^ ^

I know of course he'll be fine

I'm waiting for the next surprise he will bring to me!

AND by the way

YEYE! Give me the SL DVD!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

↑↓

86 = =2010/3/11 19:27:00

= =+
↑↓

87 = =2010/3/11 19:28:00

oh my lady gaga

what's wrong

↑↓

88 ><2010/3/11 19:29:00

chifanle!!
===========
here I come!
===========
ei?
you can understand Chinese?
↑↓

89 ="=2010/3/11 19:29:00

OH AN AI DUN ZHE L

ER ZI,I MISS U

WHAT ARE U DOING NOW?

ZAI CHI?LA MIAN HAI SHI HAN BAO?

↑↓

90 = =2010/3/11 19:29:00

P RYO U JUN

Umen help us

tell jin we love him&we miss him so much

↑↓

91 = =2010/3/11 19:30:00

您是第1674位读者

================

RP is really good today.....

↑↓

92 = =2010/3/11 19:30:00

chifanle!!
===========
here I come!
===========
ei?
you can understand Chinese?
========
sometimes
↑↓

93 = =2010/3/11 19:31:00

Hey,Girls!

Do you still remember the female dancer's blog?

"A new adventure is waiting for Jin Akanishi! Go on,Jin!"

FS

FS

↑↓

94 = =2010/3/11 19:31:00

THX^ ^

I know of course he'll be fine

I'm waiting for the next surprise he will bring to me!

AND by the way

YEYE! Give me the SL DVD!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

============

+1

I believe that it will come ture.

↑↓

95 = =2010/3/11 19:31:00

deng yi xia

zhe L hao yun

dao di za le……

↑↓

96 JIN2010/3/11 19:31:00

OH AN AI DUN ZHE L

ER ZI,I MISS U

WHAT ARE U DOING NOW?

ZAI CHI?LA MIAN HAI SHI HAN BAO?

=================

yao tou

zai chi kao rou!╭(╯^╰)╮

↑↓

97 AKANISHI2010/3/11 19:32:00

chifanle!!
===========
here I come!
===========
ei?
you can understand Chinese?
==================
those Ls?are cosing> <!
mamachan doesn't speak Chinese╭(╯^╰)╮
↑↓

98 = =2010/3/11 19:32:00

deng yi xia

zhe L hao yun

dao di za le……

===============

xiang er zi le

↑↓

99 = =2010/3/11 19:33:00

OH AN AI DUN ZHE L

ER ZI,I MISS U

WHAT ARE U DOING NOW?

ZAI CHI?LA MIAN HAI SHI HAN BAO?

=======

i'm LIBAO

my brother is fanyi ING

lamian &hanbao no yingyang

he had?chickens for lunch

↑↓

100 ><2010/3/11 19:34:00

chifanle!!
===========
here I come!
===========
ei?
you can understand Chinese?
========
sometimes
=========
we ?xiang ni
we??ai ni
take good care of yourself,please.
↑↓

跳转→首页主版外传 黑犬J禁万能站务Johnnys-BBS图志 photo购物 shopping

382100条/页,4页

1 2 3 4 →
ZB回复请先登录