DB,51HC,244活跃啊~

打印

4545条/页,1页

1
您是第2804位读者

楼主 = =2009/7/12 22:27:00

RBT。

多么有爱的一期,大地真央桑哟~

↑↓

2 = =2009/7/12 22:28:00

OMG

DB

ENGLISH TIME

GO!!!

↑↓

3 = =2009/7/12 22:30:00

这待遇真是越来越好了。。。

和台柱一样啊

↑↓

4 = =2009/7/12 22:35:00

to 2L

U are so lovely……

↑↓

5 = =2009/7/12 22:39:00

big bathroom!
↑↓

6 = =2009/7/12 22:55:00

big bathroom!

---------

I? TOO THINK NEED!

↑↓

7 ==2009/7/12 22:55:00

What a wonderful bathroom!

↑↓

8 = =2009/7/12 22:57:00

Money!! I want MONEY!!!

The plant is soooooooooooo expensive!!!

↑↓

9 = =2009/7/12 22:57:00

= =2009-7-12 22:28:00

OMG

DB

ENGLISH TIME

GO!!!

---------------------------

YES

LET'S START!!

IT'S~~(POOR)ENGLISH~~~~~~~~TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!

↑↓

10 = =2009/7/12 22:58:00

Money!! I want MONEY!!!

The plant is soooooooooooo expensive!!!

----------------

maybe we should do something?

↑↓

11 = =2009/7/12 23:00:00

sign~1.5billion~watch the sky。。。
↑↓

12 等my2009/7/12 23:04:00

o o~~let us english
↑↓

13 - -2009/7/12 23:06:00

envy all of you

one can’t watch on line flying by~

↑↓

14 = =2009/7/12 23:06:00

= =2009-7-12 23:00:00
sign~1.5billion~watch the sky。。。
===============
beef tear full my face
↑↓

15 = =2009/7/12 23:07:00

KK thought about buying a private jet

I wonder how much many have they stock

↑↓

16 - -2009/7/12 23:09:00

waiting for HD
↑↓

17 = =2009/7/12 23:09:00

beef tear full my face

--------------------------

internal ox cover my face

↑↓

18 = =2009/7/12 23:09:00

HAWAII,GO!~

↑↓

19 = =2009/7/12 23:10:00

they together will pay 1 million all
↑↓

20 = =2009/7/12 23:14:00

= =2009-7-12 23:10:00
they together will pay 1 million all
——————
DOMOTO TWO JS desu!
↑↓

21 = =2009/7/12 23:18:00

150million→100thousands

Stingy Kids...

↑↓

22 = =2009/7/12 23:23:00

beef tear full my face? O口o|||||||||

how?beef?can have tear? there is blood.

↑↓

23 = =2009/7/12 23:25:00

= =2009-7-12 23:23:00

beef tear full my face? O口o|||||||||

how?beef?can have tear? there is blood.

___

U LS means rou liu man mian——>nei liu man mian——>lei liu? man mian

= =

↑↓

24 = =2009/7/12 23:29:00

I have to say I`m not a qualified fan,for I? forget?today is Sunday and I missed the new DB.

I `m sorry.

↑↓

25 = =2009/7/12 23:40:00

GREAT~

IF WE CAN TALK IN ENGLISH ONCE A WEEK?

I THINK I CAN IMPROVE MY ENGLISH

↑↓

26 ==2009/7/12 23:46:00

the midia player is too KA

so i am here wait for the reports,taday's DB is better than last's?

kochan?like the guest very much,so do i,she is so beatiful that everyone can forget her age

did she sing a song in DB??how about her vioce?

↑↓

27 = =2009/7/12 23:48:00

GREAT~

IF WE CAN TALK IN ENGLISH ONCE A WEEK?

I THINK I CAN IMPROVE MY ENGLISH

——————

i can’t help? circumference ratio? u!

↑↓

28 ==2009/7/12 23:49:00

oh,sorry

it must be?beautiful

↑↓

29 = =2009/7/12 23:51:00

how can there be so many people clicked this L?

where is my number 51&244&295 TAT

↑↓

30 = =2009/7/13 0:46:00

hey,why koichi keep a pet?

kanojyo iru no?

↑↓

31 = =2009/7/13 1:28:00

Great!Mina ,English ga ii.Let's keep going.
↑↓

32 = =2009/7/13 2:08:00

KOICHI keep a dog, i am very shock about it

beef all of my face,he turns to soft~(heart~heart~)T^T

↑↓

33 - -2009/7/13 2:13:00

囧 is now english is mixed with japanese?

so can’t understand no hito may be more yibai aru no - -

↑↓

34 = =2009/7/13 2:15:00

after reading this L

KK fan are very fun,I think.

↑↓

35 = =2009/7/13 2:47:00

There is no one shock with that koichi keep a dog?!

who can take care of it.....okan or......kakakakanojyo = =+

↑↓

36 +_+2009/7/13 5:24:00

koichi?dog?

amazing

he is becaming yashashi

↑↓

37 = =2009/7/13 5:55:00

oh~ everyone's crazy.... are these all about the new DB?!? ?i wanna watch it!!!

↑↓

38 = =2009/7/13 7:13:00

OMG this L is so much fun...
KK fan GJ!

one from another family flying by...XD

FS

FS

FS

↑↓

39 = =2009/7/13 8:02:00

omg so many shichadang

↑↓

40 T T2009/7/13 9:03:00

又是字母楼

- -、、

大哥?

↑↓

41 = =2009/7/13 9:08:00

Have the DB mentioned that Koichi keeps a dog?
Why i hadn't caught it OMG
↑↓

42 = =2009/7/13 9:18:00

又是字母楼

- -、、

大哥?

=======

BROTHER TANG has forgotten the KK family,

so you as a member of the KK family should forget him/her as well, or you will make others think all of the KK family are foolish played by a SHA BLACK.

↑↓

43 。。。。。2009/7/13 9:46:00

tell me where to find dang

>_<

↑↓

44 = =2009/7/13 9:51:00

dang is hard to be?born

wait, pls wait. heart hurry eat not hot doufu

↑↓

45 = =2009/7/13 10:20:00

today is the first day when? I go to work

it is?so densy..

↑↓

跳转→首页主版外传 黑犬J禁万能站务Johnnys-BBS图志 photo购物 shopping

4545条/页,1页

1
ZB回复请先登录