I wrote a drama for KK

打印

405100条/页,5页

1 2 3 4 5 →
您是第19224位读者

楼主 poor Eng2007/9/23 13:53:00

In this drama, 51?play two roles who are twin brothers . One is 1 and the other is 0.

?0-51 fell in love with 1-51?since he?was very young but 1-51 turned him down.?However, one day 1-51 met his destiny's lover 244. However, 244 is actually 1 too, what's worse, he fell in love with 0-51. In order to win the heart of 244, 1-51 killed 0-51 and pretend to be 0-51, so he win 244's heart. Though mentally KT, physically they led a TK life, 1-51 finally couldn't bear and got?mad.

Oh, what a dog blood story....

↑↓

2 = =2007/9/23 13:56:00

Oh, what a dog blood story....

↑↓

3 512007/9/23 13:57:00

I wrote a drama for KK

22条/页,1页

1
您是第51位读者
↑↓

4 = =2007/9/23 13:58:00

Not bad XD
↑↓

5 红豆碉鱼烧2007/9/23 13:58:00

sorry ,I can not understand...

红豆碉鱼烧

开始8CJ

  • RP:2610
文:1243 分:6341
↑↓

6 --2007/9/23 13:59:00

ZENZEN? DOG BLOOD!
↑↓

7 --2007/9/23 13:59:00

ZENZEN? DOG BLOOD!
↑↓

8 = =2007/9/23 14:01:00

lz,you are too oil vegetable

give u a line of thums~~~

↑↓

9 &&2007/9/23 14:01:00

poor 0-51...
↑↓

10 - -2007/9/23 14:04:00

i want ju zhao
↑↓

11 俺就仨儿子2007/9/23 14:06:00

It's really fantasy...................
↑↓

12 - -2007/9/23 14:07:00

Oh, what a dog blood story....

----------------------------

I dropped my milk on my monitor

↑↓

13 - -2007/9/23 14:07:00

Oh, what a dog blood story....

----------------------------

I dropped my milk on my monitor

↑↓

14 ah2007/9/23 14:08:00

LZ

i appreciate U!

↑↓

15 = =2007/9/23 14:09:00

Oh, what a dog blood story....

----------------------------

I dropped my milk on my monitor

----------------------

DROP?

↑↓

16 = =2007/9/23 14:13:00

How oil vegetable the LZ she is!!
↑↓

17 = =2007/9/23 14:14:00

To LZ

If you change wrote into have written, it would be better.

↑↓

18 \|/2007/9/23 14:15:00

I wrote a drama for KK

1616条/页,1页

1
您是第244位读者

↑↓

19 = =2007/9/23 14:17:00

who brushed away my 244?!!

↑↓

20 狗血翻译2007/9/23 14:17:00

Orz,帖子内容被屏蔽
你还没登陆,不可查看被屏蔽内容 →现在登陆
↑↓

21 = =2007/9/23 14:19:00

what't meaning?
↑↓

22 百合龙王2007/9/23 14:20:00

oil vegetable flower

百合龙王

开始8CJ

  • RP:3442
文:1553 分:8175
↑↓

23 ==2007/9/23 14:20:00

OMG。。。
↑↓

24 = =2007/9/23 14:21:00

21L,don't translate

let us improve our english

↑↓

25 XD2007/9/23 14:24:00

let's speak English XD

I? nearly laugh to death= = by

Oh, what a dog blood story....? so oil vegetable !!!

↑↓

26 lz2007/9/23 14:25:00

why donot u write another drama? support u.

give 244 two roles: 0-44&1-244,?

?oh, double cp,double dog-blood.

↑↓

27 = =2007/9/23 14:26:00

plz pb the 21L

she's not river crab

↑↓

28 = =2007/9/23 14:27:00

why donot u write another drama? support u.

give 244 two roles: 0-44&1-244,?

?oh, double cp,double dog-blood.

---------------

No, that's not so funny as lz's story...
The essen of this story is Mentally KT and Physically TK XDDDDDDDD
↑↓

29 = =2007/9/23 14:27:00

dog blood 10 thousand age!

LZ U R so oil vegetable!!

↑↓

30 - -2007/9/23 14:28:00

I think my Englishi is very poor,

but i can understand the stroy easily.

It's not a good drama for KK,

it will have some N18 scene, and it will hurt them.

↑↓

31 无糖2007/9/23 14:28:00

plz pb the 21L

she's not river crab

===========

river crab? Pengsi??

↑↓

32 OH2007/9/23 14:30:00

why donot u write another drama? support u.

give 244 two roles: 0-44&1-244,?

?oh, double cp,double dog-blood.

------------------

TWINS

↑↓

33 = =2007/9/23 14:30:00

plz pb the 21L

she's not river crab

===========

river crab? Pengsi??

=========

your ls means hx...

↑↓

34 喷2007/9/23 14:32:00

Orz,帖子内容被屏蔽
你还没登陆,不可查看被屏蔽内容 →现在登陆
↑↓

35 = =2007/9/23 14:32:00

why donot u write another drama? support u.

give 244 two roles: 0-44&1-244,?

?oh, double cp,double dog-blood.

---------------

No, that's not so funny as lz's story...
The essen of this story is Mentally KT and Physically TK XDDDDDDDD
------------------
one drama,two choice
↑↓

36 BLX2007/9/23 14:32:00

51 is so poor: one is killed, one is mad .......unfair.....

↑↓

37 = =2007/9/23 14:33:00

I would like to ask a question.

how old are u(LZ)?

↑↓

38 35l2007/9/23 14:33:00

what does ovf means

↑↓

39 = =2007/9/23 14:34:00

35L.u r not river crab , neither
↑↓

40 35l2007/9/23 14:34:00

what does ovf mean
↑↓

41 momo lss2007/9/23 14:35:00

51 is so poor: one is killed, one is mad .......unfair.....
=============
244's first lover died, second mad.......balance balance oh yeah
↑↓

42 in fact2007/9/23 14:35:00

LZ is director D

He is SUSOing us

↑↓

43 = =2007/9/23 14:35:00

35l2007-9-23 14:34:00
what does ovf mean
---
Oil Vegetable Flower
ls is so baga~
↑↓

44 = =2007/9/23 14:36:00

oil vegetable flower -> ovf
I love this L~
↑↓

45 = =2007/9/23 14:38:00

what does ovf mean
---
Oil Vegetable Flower
ls is so baga~
--------------
i'm blxing
↑↓

46 rid2007/9/23 14:40:00

momo lss2007-9-23 14:35:00
51 is so poor: one is killed, one is mad .......unfair.....
=============
244's first lover died, second mad.......balance balance oh yeah
=============================================
rid..........39? u, enen..................feel more better now.........
↑↓

47 near sight2007/9/23 14:41:00

...

at first,i thought 1-51 is glue

=_=|||||

sorry minna

↑↓

48 = =2007/9/23 14:48:00

51 is so poor: one is killed, one is mad .......unfair.....

----

Just a drama , don't be so serious

↑↓

49 = =2007/9/23 14:50:00

try to brush my 51L
↑↓

50 LU GUO2007/9/23 14:50:00

it's SO MUCH DOG BLOOD to read ENG in Xq...Orz

LZ, you make me black dog, how vegetable flowers you are...

↑↓

51 = =2007/9/23 14:50:00

Agiain

↑↓

52 = =2007/9/23 14:50:00

51~
↑↓

53 = =2007/9/23 14:51:00

Point at 51L!
You,just a passby!But occupied our 51L ><~~~~
↑↓

54 = =2007/9/23 14:52:00

So many people failed to get 51= =

fine...the

↑↓

55 = =2007/9/23 14:56:00

orz GLY...poor not-river-crab 21L35L
↑↓

56 职黑也是人才啊2007/9/23 15:03:00

....Er....I'm gonna say....Lz....print it in a 51L.....I'm interest in it I really mean it!.though it's a little bit dog-blooded.Well I'm gonna say okay!..LoL....

P.S. the point is that U print it in a 51L~only 51L....- -...I'm serious if U don't wanna see any qurrels~That's it~

Oh!one more thing......- -...Did U write it in ENG????....My Jesus tell me U didn't PLZ...

↑↓

57 + 0 +2007/9/23 15:03:00

Oh, what a dog blood story....

I guess it's the best time to sing KinKi Kids forever,as the BGM?

↑↓

58 LU GUO2007/9/23 15:05:00

MY Dear 54L

I am just pass by but I LOVE 51,

Later I may occupy the 244L too : P

↑↓

59 LU GUO2007/9/23 15:07:00

57L

I am not professional black...

Just EG only...I am sorry...

And I did not realize that the 51L is coming at that moment...

Orz

↑↓

60 = =2007/9/23 15:08:00

what does ovf mean
---
Oil Vegetable Flower
ls is so baga~
--------------
i'm blxing
===
stroke u~
↑↓

61 = =2007/9/23 15:09:00

Misunderstood, blushing》《
Lz is a very ovf child, we should circle and cherish her~
↑↓

62 EG?2007/9/23 15:11:00

is it eg?

can't stop laughing!

what a complicated dog blood story!!

↑↓

63 = =2007/9/23 15:11:00

KKF is not suitable for this dog blood and sad story

↑↓

64 10102007/9/23 15:13:00

will?there be a 244-0 as well?

then there'll be?two perfect couples

LOL

↑↓

65 —〇—2007/9/23 15:14:00

Misunderstood, blushing》《
Lz is a very ovf child, we should circle and cherish her~
----------------

Oil Vegetable Flower?

XQ's new sentence pattern !!!!ORZ!!!

↑↓

66 ~2007/9/23 15:15:00

Then who are more suitable?

↑↓

67 职黑也是人才啊2007/9/23 15:15:00

To Lz

I'm really sorry 4 my ID....Coz' I forget to change it...T T.....I am not going to say U are a Pro trouble-maker !!

^ ^...I'm still waitin' 4 Ur article~Come on bring it on~

say that again....in a 51L plz....^ ^

↑↓

68 = =2007/9/23 15:17:00

KKF is not suitable for this dog blood and sad story

----

yes. I also think so .

What about the debut single——BL shonen?

It must be more fitable.

↑↓

69 ....2007/9/23 15:17:00

LZ, eight a little bit,

what is the motivity for you to write in eng?

↑↓

70 我晕2007/9/23 15:19:00

oh my god~
↑↓

71 = =2007/9/23 15:19:00

yes. I also think so .

What about the debut single——BL shonen?

It must be more fitable.

==============

thumb!T_T

↑↓

72 = =2007/9/23 15:21:00

will?there be a 244-0 as well?

then there'll be?two perfect couples

LOL

----

It?must be the most?dog blood story I have ever heard about.

Who ovf child try to?complete it?

↑↓

73 **2007/9/23 15:23:00

I think my Englishi is very poor,

but i can understand the stroy easily.

It's not a good drama for KK,

it will have some N18 scene, and it will hurt them.

==================

oh,dear,you're so blx...

↑↓

74 英語先生2007/9/23 15:24:00

what is the motivity for you to write in eng?

====================

wrong form of the word , it should be motive

↑↓

75 职黑也是人才啊2007/9/23 15:24:00

Rid 73.........= =

-------------

I'm also in puzzle......Why do we all write in ENG? = =...and Lz even seems to be gone somewhere~

↑↓

76 = =2007/9/23 15:25:00

KKF is not suitable for this dog blood and sad story

----

yes. I also think so .

What about the debut single——BL shonen?

It must be more fitable.

----------------------

bl shonen can also be the name of this drama

↑↓

77 **2007/9/23 15:26:00

ZEN ZEN WAN QUAN KAN BU DONG

======================

wow!! Japanese plus Chinese...

↑↓

78 - -2007/9/23 15:26:00

That's great! I watched how it was created= =

ovf...let? us use it!!

↑↓

79 = =2007/9/23 15:28:00

This L is ovf~~~~~~~
↑↓

80 oh my god2007/9/23 15:30:00

RID?

I really cant remember last time I see so interesting L ah

JMS are also ovf ah

↑↓

81 = =2007/9/23 15:30:00

i love XQ,i love this L

↑↓

82 = =2007/9/23 15:33:00

BL SHONEN

Far far away from our living land, there used to be 2 couples of twins. I can not remember their name clearly. So now let us just call them 0-51, 1-51 and 0-244, 1-244.
(I think here are all ovf XQers. So it is not necessary to explain the meaning of their names, isn't it?)

tbc

↑↓

83 职黑也是人才啊2007/9/23 15:36:00

Wow~JMS On fire~LOL!............I just wanna say U are all of ovf!
↑↓

84 - -2007/9/23 15:38:00

haha I really love L!! Let's make?it hot!!
↑↓

85 OMG2007/9/23 15:43:00

This L is OVF!!!

But why do I feel sleepy = =

Oh,I hate ENG!

↑↓

86 = =2007/9/23 15:44:00

BL SHONEN

Far far away from our living land, there used to be 2 couples of twins. I can not remember their name clearly. So now let us just call them 0-51, 1-51 and 0-244, 1-244.
(I think here are all ovf XQers. So it is not necessary to explain the meaning of their names, isn't it?)

===============

Good job! Go on!

Offer a little Qiaoduan(stealing from the lyrics)

At the bus stop, the drops of rain fly and dance

Whose arms are you in, pretending not seeing me standing there still

Exchanged your future for the little shining stone on the finger

My heart is a cut off glass ball, reflecting your shadow

Stay with me~~~~~Glass no shonen jidai blablabla...OTL

↑↓

87 GLY2007/9/23 15:45:00

why not X

here is China, OK?

↑↓

88 = =2007/9/23 15:47:00

LS has no entertainmnet spirit...
↑↓

89 ^^2007/9/23 15:47:00

i'm afraid both 244&51 are not able to play a role in lz's drama
the Eng level of both is not enough
you should try to write a silent play in Eng

↑↓

90 = =2007/9/23 15:51:00

0-51 loved his elder brother. But 1-51 only loved his beautiful lover——little red afa. He never noticed the passional eyes behind him.

One day 1-51 had a normal date with his lover. They drove far to the seaside. With the tender breeze, they had really happy time together, until the accident happend...

↑↓

91 = =2007/9/23 15:51:00

silent play?puhahaha~~

I'm afraid they'll make it to be a comedy~XDDDD

↑↓

92 -2007/9/23 15:53:00

full of broken english

?so boring

summon the science

↑↓

93 = =2007/9/23 15:54:00

0-51 loved his elder brother.  ====> this is a Luanlun story
But 1-51 only loved his beautiful lover——little red afa.  ====> this is a Lianwupi story
He never noticed the passional eyes behind him. ====> this may be a ghost story.

In short, Ls you too ovf!!!!
↑↓

94 职黑也是人才啊2007/9/23 15:56:00

But 1-51 only loved his beautiful lover——little red afa.

To 93....Havin' read about this sentense....I guess it has already been on the way to a GREAT comedy.......

I just cannot help laughin'!

Go on~U guys are really too OVF

↑↓

95 = =2007/9/23 15:58:00

But 1-51 only loved his beautiful lover——little red afa.

--------------------

little red afa?

a line of thumbs to you!!!!....XDDDDDDD

↑↓

96 = =2007/9/23 16:07:00


A horrible big and ugly fish suddenly flyed(?) over his head, then hardly hurt his lover.?
"GYO~~~~~" 1-51 became so angry, all of his hair standed up.
He stared at the ugly fish using his SG trying to kill that crasher.

"ENDLI`my love!!"

While 1-51 heard a most lovely voice in his life. He turned back.
There comes a kirakira shonen with a fish stake.
He running directly to 1-51 and said, "I caught you enventually, my love!" smiling like the sunshine.

1-51's heart strongly dokidoki.
He can hear the running voice of FATE WHEEL.
This is the fate lover of him!

.....

1-51 droped himself in a fantasy world so that he didnot see the lovely shonen——0-244 was only smiling towards the big ugly fish.

However they started their happy life from then on.

Oh, what a dog blood story....


Part 1 over

↑↓

97 --2007/9/23 16:08:00

oh no~~~

so many Englich words~~~~~~~~~~~~

↑↓

98 = =2007/9/23 16:09:00

98L~OVF~~~
↑↓

99 = =2007/9/23 16:09:00

FY~
↑↓

100 = =2007/9/23 16:12:00

"GYO~~~~~" 1-51 became so angry, all of his hair standed up.
============
98L OVF!!!!!
↑↓

跳转→首页主版外传 黑犬J禁万能站务Johnnys-BBS图志 photo购物 shopping

405100条/页,5页

1 2 3 4 5 →
ZB回复请先登录