5555条/页,1页

您是第44068位读者

楼主 天佑中华2008/5/17 22:33:00

Life and Death, Love and Pain

Snapshots of the Sichuan Earthquake

公告/募集/资料收集原L址:http://johnnys-net.net/forum/T.asp?bID=2&ID=133606

现此L为初步成果展示L,欢迎更多的人加人我们的志愿队伍,谢谢大家!

=================

Dear all, we have started translating some stories about the 7.9 earthquake in Sichuan, China, where some of our hometown is. These trivial stories are not published by the mass media, yet they are all examples of admirable human spirit and emotion.

We would appreciate it greatly if these stories could be forwarded to your friends, who may only know the death toll of these earthquakes. The predicted death toll is up to 50,000. It is a great tragedy, but everyone lost to us are not just mere numbers. They are lives, they are places that we have walked in, people we have talked to, air that we have breathed. We are connected by blood. They are not just numbers.

We hope to let more people know more about this period of struggle, beyond the death toll and financial damage. If these stories touch you, we hope you could respond in some way. It may be humanitarian aid in any way, or letting your friends and family know these stories, or simply just appreciating loved ones and letting them know you care. My dear friends, we thank you for your time and support, and hope that these beautiful souls in heaven, and the determined survivors have touched you.

Thank you.

精华

2 天佑中华2008/5/17 22:38:00

SOME DONATION WAYS

1. For those in USA who care about tax-benefit and expect company matching, please make donation to Mercy Corps at

1.a. World Vision Emergency Relief effort for victims of the earthquake in China:

http://donate.wvus.org/OA_HTML/xxwvibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?section=10025...

World Vision is a well-respected Christian organization.

1.b. Samaritan's Purse (http://www.samaritanspurse.org/) is another well-respected Christian Relief organization.

1.c. http://www.mercycorps.org/
Just select "China Earthquake".

2. For those in Canada who care about tax-benefit and expect company matching, please make donation to Canada Red Cross at
https://www.paypaq.com/redcross/new/index.php

Just select "China Earthquake".

3. For those who do not care about tax-benefit, please join any legitimate local fund drive or donate directly to China Red Cross at
3.a http://redcross.org.cn

3.b? Hong Kong Red Cross at
http://www.redcross.org.hk/

3 翻译小分队2008/5/17 23:01:00

幸存孩子讲述地震时经历:在废墟下一起唱歌

两天前的5月12日中午两点半左右,李安宁正在她所在的北川一中高一年级上地理课。教室突然就摇晃起来。李安宁回忆说,当时她在四楼,没超过20秒

吧,楼就塌了,三、四、五三层楼砸在了一起。
李安宁透过微弱的光亮看到了同学李远峰,因为当天李是值日生,穿着白上衣,李还保持着坐着的姿势。“我抓住他的手,喊他的名字,一点反应都没有,开始

他的手还是热的,一会儿就凉了。”
李安宁说,因为身子被砸中动弹不得,她只能大声地喊着同学的名字,三个平时要好的女同学就躺在她身边,却够不到,后来知道三个同学都死了。
在黑暗中呆了很长时间,大约有10个小时吧,李安宁说,一些苏醒过来的、活着的同学就一起喊话。有人大声喊:“高一七班的,我们要出去,要挺住。”还

的人喊:“我们出去了一定要好好学习。”
“不知是谁起的头吧,我们活着的人都开始唱歌,唱了好多,一齐唱,唱流行歌曲。”李安宁说,她现在记得最清楚的,唱的一首歌是光良的童话,里面有一
句“幸福和快乐是结局”。

爸爸妈妈你们在哪儿?
李春春5岁,一个人占着医院的一张床。同一病房里的家属们说,这孩子可怜,父母到现在没有音讯,可能都没了。
一有人问起她的情况,李春春就掀起背心,让看她肚皮上的字。这是一位送她来的police帮她写的,写的是李春春的名字和她父亲的名字:李华益。
李春春穿着一件粉色的小毛背心,梳着两条辫子,辫子上打着黄色的发结。“头发是妈妈梳的。”李春春说,但从地震发生后,她就再也没见到妈妈。
小姑娘是安县小坝子乡的人,在她的记忆里,地震发生时,她正和奶奶一起去幼儿园的路上。“石头砸我,砸我的脑袋和眼睛。police叔叔救出来的。”
“奶奶呢?”
“奶奶没了。”

爬出废墟不喊一声疼
和李春春的活泼好动比起来,申小玉更多的是靠在病床的被子上一言不发。她的脸上仍有厚厚的血痂,眼睛肿得眯在一起。
负责看护小玉的志愿者杨东梅说,别看这个孩子才四岁,可显得特别坚强,她被送到医院时仍满脸是血,送她来的救援人员说,申小玉是自己从废墟里爬出来
的,
而她的家人可能都没了。
问她时,申小玉没有再提自己爬出来的事,只是说,是police叔叔来救的。
申小玉穿着一件肥大的上衣,是好心人们送来的衣服。
由于小玉的坚强,看护她的人们更多了一分怜爱。“乖乖,疼吗?要疼就说一声。”申小玉摇了摇头。
“这孩子可懂事了。”杨东梅说,小玉是颅内伤,脸上的伤有可能会毁容。别人都对她心疼成那样,但这孩子从不喊一声疼。
申小玉也是北川县送来的,但具体地址不详。她记得爸爸叫申树能。
绵阳市中心医院,是绵阳最大的医院,接收了大量伤员,也有为数不少的孕妇。
昨天凌晨2点半,在医院的临时帐篷内,刘鸿丹的儿子出生了。刘鸿丹的家在安县新县城。她今年22岁,按预产期,是6月8日生产。
“都是地震闹的,提前了半个多月。”刘的丈夫说。
刘鸿丹回忆,地震时,她和妈妈在家里收拾油菜籽。房子一摇晃,娘俩赶紧往外跑,刚一出来,房子就倒了。
“连鞋都没穿就跑出来,下午肚子就开始疼了。”刘鸿丹说,当时县里的医院也塌了,一家人没办法,就往绵阳来,幸亏有好心人,用一辆小车把他们送了过
来。
刘鸿丹说,还没想好给娃娃起名字呢。但她的丈夫说,已经起好一个小名了,“就叫杨震,因为跟地震有关。”刚刚来到人间不到20个小时的杨震在妈妈怀里

得很香,这个7斤2两的小家伙并不知道,自己竟然跟这场特大地震扯上了关系,成为一个出生在防震棚里的小“震生”。 ...

Lucky survivor recalls her ordeal: We were singing under the rubble
15th May 2008, 07:12, Xinjing News

Just two days ago on 12th of May, around 2:30pm, Li An-ning, a freshman, was studying geography in her classroom at Beichuan First Secondary School. All of a sudden, the classroom started shaking. Li An-ning recalls that she was on the 4th storey, and in less than 20 seconds, the building collapsed, with the three upper floors caved in.

In the faint light, Li An-ning saw her classmate, Li Yuan-feng. As he was on classroom duty that day, he was dressed in white. Li Yuan-feng was still sitting upright. "I clutched his hand and shouted his name. But there was no reaction. Initially, his hand was still warm, but it became cold after a while."

Li An-ning was trapped, and unable to move. She could only shout the names of her classmates. Three other classmates were lying near her, but she could not reach them. She later found out that all three girls had died.

She was in the darkness for a long time. Li An-ning estimates it to be around 10 hours. Some classmates gradually woke up, and started shouting. One shouted, "Freshman class seven, we have to get out of here. Hold on." Someone else shouted, "We have to study hard once we get out of here."

"I have no idea who started, but we who are still alive started singing. We sang a lot, all of us together, singing popular songs." Li An-ning says that her most vivid memory was singing a song by Guang Liang, titled <Fairytale>. One of the verses went, "The ending is bliss and happiness."

4 翻译小分队2008/5/17 23:08:00

战士跪了下来:求求你们让我再去救一个 [转]

作者:由聪 2008-05-15 14:59:42 发表于:博客中国

[按]这是我的一位四川博友的报道。还未看完,强忍了4天的眼泪禁不住流了下来......

刚刚接通了一位采访过我的四川记者朋友的电话,她刚刚从绵竹退下来,这个娇小的丫头在电话里和我讲了她眼见的情况,她只用了四个字形容,就是:“世界末日。”

她说她几乎无法工作,眼泪就没有停过,太惨了,一片一片的废墟,到处是哭喊的声音,救援队发了疯一样的救人,然而往往救不了,跟着去的摄影只了拍一张照片,就扔下相机去帮忙,因为那情景让你不可能站着看着。

她和我说,她在一个学校现场看到了她永远不会忘记的一幕,学校的主教学楼坍塌了大半,当时正在上课,几乎有100多个孩子被压在了下面。全是小学生。一些似乎是消防队员的战士在废墟中已经抢出了十几个孩子和三十多具尸体,看着那些小小的,带着红领巾却再也无法睁开眼睛的孩子,她说她突然觉得自己说话的勇气都没有了。

然而就在抢救到最关键的时候,突然教学楼的废墟因为余震和机吊操作发生了移动,随时有可能发生再次坍塌,再进人废墟救援十分的危险,几乎等于送死,当时的消防指挥下了死命令,让钻人废墟的人马上撤出来,要等到坍塌稳定后再进人,然而此时,几个刚才废墟出来的战士大叫又发现了孩子。

几个战士听见了就不管了,转头又要往里钻,这时坍塌就发生了,一块巨大的混凝土块眼看就在往下陷,那几个往里转的战士马上给其他的战士死死拖住,两帮人在上面拉扯,最后废墟上的战士们被人拖到了安全地带,一个刚从废墟中带出了一个孩子的战士就跪了下来大哭,对拖着他的人说你们让我再去救一个,求求你们让我再去救一个!我还能再救一个!

看到这个情形所有人都哭了,然而所有人都无计可施,只眼睁睁的看着废墟第二次坍塌。后来,那几个小孩子还是给挖出来了,但是却只有一个还活着,看着那些个年轻的战士抱着那个幸存的小女孩在雨中大叫着跑向救援所在的帐篷的时候,她已经泣不成声。

我无法想象这在电话中已经如此惊心动魄的情形在当时是怎么样一个悲壮的场面,我只知道这是真实的,而且,在现在,在震中地区,这样的事情还在重复的发生着,就在今夜,我坐在舒适的房间内,第一次意识到我是否应该做些什么,虽然我不可能到现场去,但是我是否应该做一些力所能及的事情?

于是我眼含着眼泪,首先发了这一篇博文,我知道这篇博文无法带来什么实际的帮助,但是,这是我想到的最便捷的,我所能立即做到的第一件事情,一篇文虽然没有力量,但是至少我可以让更多的人关注这件事情。只有完成了第一件事情,才有第二件,第三件。

天佑中国,人间有爱。朋友们,无论你们身边有任何的条件,只要是能帮助灾区的,希望我们都马上付之行动,莫以善小而不为。

Rescuer fell to his knees: please let me save one more!

by Cong You, May 15th, 2008 14:59:42, posted on BlogChina

I finally just got in touch with a friend, a reporter who once interviewed me, in Sichuan. She had just came back from Mianzhu. This petite girl told me the situation by phone, which she saw with her own eyes. She summed it up in one phrase: the end of the world.

She said she almost could not work, and the tears would not stop. It was too miserable. Debris scattered everywhere. The rescuers were searching for people frantically but usually could do nothing much help. The photographer with her just took one photo before putting the camera aside to join in the rescue effort. It was a situation where anyone could not just stand aside and watch on idly.

She told me one scene she would never forget the scene at the site of one school. The main building had collapsed when the earthquake struck. As it was class time, more than 100 primary school students were buried below. Rescuers saved less than twenty children and pulled more than thirty bodies from the rubble. Seeing the little bodies of such young children who would never open their eyes again, she said she suddenly lost the courage to speak.

However, during the key point of the rescue effort, an aftershock struck, and the rubble shifted. As the rescue team had utilized a crane to shift away some larger pieces of debris, the ruins could collapse again at any time. It was too dangerous to enter the ruins and the rescue team could very well lose their lives. The captain ordered the rescuers to immediately evacuate, and wait for the rubble to stabilize. But some rescuers emerged from the ruins, yelling that they had just found some children.

At that, a few rescuers were about to rush in without a second thought. Just at that point, a huge concrete slab shifted and was about to fall on them. The rest of the rescue team held on to them, stopping their rush into the rubble. As the rescuers were hauled out of the danger zone, a rescuer who had just carried a child out of the rubble fell to his knees, crying and pleading with the rescuers holding him back. "Please let me go back in! Please let me save one more! I can do it!"

This brought tears to everyone at the scene. There was nothing they could do but looked on helplessly as the ruins collapsed again. Finally, the children were dug out from the rubble, but only one girl was alive. Watching the young rescuer carrying the girl, shouting and running in the rain towards the medical tent, my friend was crying so hard she could not speak.

I was unable to imagine how this devastating scene, sorrowful enough as a tale, would play out before my eyes. I just know that it did happen, and now across the areas struck by this earthquake, similar scenes are replaying themselves over and over again. In this night,? as I sit here in my comfortable room, it struck me for the first time that I should do something. Even though I am unable to be at the frontline, is there anything else I can do for them?

Thus I wrote this blog entry with tears in my eyes. I know one blog entry would be of little practical use to them, but it is the fastest thing I could think of, the first thing I could do. One entry might not have much power, but I could at least draw more attention to the situation. There can only be more things to do after I accomplish the first, then the second, and the third...

5 翻译小分队2008/5/17 23:14:00

在5.12地震中,一个朋友不幸之中万幸,从震区捡了了一条命回来,还捡回来一个故事,在所有的灾难里都发生过类似的故事,灾难中这样类似的故事普通的不能再普通,可是过着平静生活的我却依然感动深深的震撼。

抢救人员发现她的时候,她已经死了,是被垮塌下来的房子压死的,透过那一堆废墟的的间隙可以看到她死亡的姿势,双膝跪着,整个上身向前匍匐着,双手扶着地支撑着身体,有些象古人行跪拜礼,只是身体被压的变形了,看上去有些诡异。救援人员从废墟的空隙伸手进去确认了她已经死亡,又在冲着废墟喊了几声,用撬棍在在砖头上敲了几下,里面没有任何回应。当人群走到下一个建筑物的时候,救援队长忽然往回跑,边跑变喊“快过来”。他又来到她的尸体前,费力的把手伸进女人的身子底下摸索,他摸了几下高声的喊“有人,有个孩子 ,还活着”。

经过一番努力,人们小心的把挡着她的废墟清理开,在她的身体下面躺着她的孩子,包在一个红色带黄花的小被子里,大概有3、4个月大,因为母亲身体庇护着,他毫发未伤,抱出来的时候,他还安静的睡着,他熟睡的脸让所有在场的人感到很温暖。

随行的医生过来解开被子准备做些检查,发现有一部手机塞在被子里,医生下意识的看了下手机屏幕,发现屏幕上是一条已经写好的短信“亲爱的宝贝,如果你能活着,一定要记住我爱你”,看惯了生离死别的医生却在这一刻落泪了,手机传递着,每个看到短信的人都落泪了。

可以想像这个年轻的母亲生前用手机无数次呼叫她的亲人来寻求帮助,可是中国移动已经没有了通信的能力,她在最后的时刻写下了这个留给孩子的短信。知道如果手机可以打出去,她是否可以活下来?谁都不能肯定,可是每个人问自己这个问题的时候却又觉得答案是肯定的。

If You Live Through This, Please Remember that I Love You

In the?Sichuan?earthquake, a friend was fortunate enough to survive, walking out of the ruins alive and with a story. It was a story that surfaces in every disaster, a story so common, yet it touches us all while we go about our lives.

When the rescuers found her, she was already dead, crushed by the collapsed building. They could see her through the debris, on her knees with hands flat on the ground, holding up her body. It was almost as if she was bowing ceremoniously, but her body was misshapen, crushed by the building. Rescuers reached a hand in to check that she was dead, shouting and using a stick to lightly knock on the bricks, waiting for a reply or some sign of life from her that never came. When the group turned their attention towards the next pile of debris, the team leader suddenly rushed back, shouting, "Over here, hurry!" He once again stopped in front of her body, trying his best to reach a hand in to feel the ground sheltered by her torso, shouting, "There's someone here, a child, still alive!"

The rescuers worked to move the debris carefully, finding her child sheltered beneath her torso. A baby, about four months old, wrapped in a red blanket with stitched with yellow flowers. Sheltered by his mother's body, he was unscathed. They carried him out from the debris, sound asleep, his sleeping face warming the hearts of everyone at the scene in the face of death.

A doctor rushed over, undoing the blanket to check for signs of injury on the baby. He found a handphone stuffed under the blanket, and instinctively glanced at the screen. There was a message on the screen, "My darling child, if you live through this, please remember that I love you." Despite having seen death countless times, tears rolled down the doctor's face. The handphone was passed around, evoking tears from everyone at the scene.

The young mother must have tried calling for help using the handphone, but in disasters of this scale, telecommunications often fail. She spent her last moments leaving a message for her beloved child.

6 翻译小分队2008/5/17 23:17:00

2008年05月15日09:39   南方报业网—南方日报

学生哀求“叔叔别锯我的腿” 战士含泪救援

?? “叔叔,别锯我的腿,我宁愿自煞!”昨日(14日)下午,12岁的北川县曲山小学东学区四(3)班学生李月,用哀求的语气和一旁的叔叔李宗刚说
话,小李月被压在废墟中不得动弹,叔叔李宗刚站在废墟外泪眼婆娑。

县城几乎被夷为平地

??? 记者摸着巨石,踩着泥泞,手脚并用,好久才能下到几十米深的县城。当记者进人灾后的川北县城时,实在不敢相信眼前的惨状:整个县城内的楼房几乎无一完整,大部分被夷为平地、一片狼藉,几处废墟还冒着浓浓的黑烟。抗震救援的车队、人群不时掠过。
??? 而更令人恐惧的是,每一处堆积如山的废墟下,都可能埋着受困的群众。据了解,这个拥有1万多人口的小城,目前确切证实成功逃生的仅4000余人。县城里已基本没有了道路,救援者只能在山坡、水沟、河床里摸索前行,迎面而来的则是一批批撤离的受灾群众。
??? 北川县是全国唯一的羌族自治县,曾以山清水秀而闻名,现在却变得惨不忍睹。此次地震为何后果惨烈?记者了解到,由于这里低洼,三面环山,一面环水库,加之处于地震带,如有意外,如山体滑坡,躲都没法躲。

躲地震跑过一山又一山

??? 52岁的肖四平的8个亲人在这次地震全部没有了。是哪8个亲人?老婆、小孩、大舅子、家里老人……他当着记者的面算了5分钟,但算来算去就是算不清楚。最后,他突然哭了,眼泪止都止不住。

The Student Implored "Uncle, Please Do Not Amputate My Leg'. The Soldier Rescued Him, Crying.

May 15th, 2008,?Nanfang Daily

"Uncle, please do not amputate my leg! I'd rather kill myself!"Yesterday (14th) afternoon, Li Yue, a 12 year-old student of Class 3, Grade 4 of the Qushan Primary School in Beichuan County, pleaded with solider Li Zonggang beside him. Little Yue had been?trapped in the rubbles and could not?move, while Li Zonggang stood next to the pile of rubble, eyes full of tears.

The County Has Been Razed to the Ground.

With hands on the huge stones and feet?soaked in?mud, the reporter could only pick his way through the mud and debris slowly?to enter a county that is located several meters below. When our reporter entered the stricken region of Beichuan County, he could hardly believe his eyes at?the miserable scene: not one of the buildings in the county was still intact,
with almost every one them razed to the ground. There?was debris?all around, black smoke rolling up from stacks of?rubble, rescue?vehicles and?people passing him in a frenzy to rescue the victims.

To add to the horror, under every?pile of?rubble, there could be someone trapped beneath. According to the reports, only 4,000 out of 10,000 that lived in the county have escaped from the tragedy that struck.

There was no proper road left in the town now, and the rescuers have to?clutch at the mountain slopes, drains and riverside to?move?on, in opposite direction to the groups of survivors evacuating the county.

Beichuan County, which is the only autonomous county of the Qiang Ethnic in China, used to be famous for its beautiful scenery, but now,?it was only a scene from hell. Why did this earthquake bring such?devastating result? Our reporter noted that, the Beichuan County is geographically low-lying, surrounded by mountains and facing a reservoir. When the earthquake happened, there was?no way to escape from the?devastation and the inevitable landslides that followed.

To Escape from the Earthquake I Have to Run from One Mountain to Another.

52-years-old Xiao Siping has lost all of his 8 relatives in the earthquake. Who are the 8 relatives? His wife, children, wife's older brother, elder people in the family...He shakily tried to list them out for our reporter, but after five minutes he gave up in confusion.?He suddenly burst into tears,?unable to hold?in his emotions any longer.

7 翻译小分队2008/5/17 23:19:00

我是一名外科医生,我现在在北京,昨天我从利物浦辞职赶了回来,我的家乡在四川,我无法在国外静静的看着这一切,我要回来,我要去前线。5月12日,我的家乡发生了7.8级地震,我不知道我的家乡到底变成了什么样子,但是我知道,我的父母,生我养我的父母,已经在地震中去世,我的舅舅告诉了我这个我宁愿一辈子没有听到过的或者没有发生过的消息。我的儿子不停的问我,爷爷奶奶呢?会不会有危险?我不知道怎样跟他说。我哭了一天,抽了2条烟,然后我决定我要回国,请假也好,辞职也罢,总之我要回来。我的父母没有了,但是我要去救出更多的父母,我的儿子还在,我也要用我的能力让更多的儿子女儿能与他们父母在一起。我回来了,但是救援队已经出发,我给很多医院打了电话,救援队都已经出发,那好吧,我自己去。我已经订好了明天早上8点飞往成都的机票,然后取道都江堰,我要进人汶川,我要去震最严重的地方。

我已经不哭了,我感谢我的父母,他们用自己的双手让我学会了这一身本事。我救不了他们,但是我能救更多的父母。爸爸妈妈,儿子给你们跪下磕头了。希望你们在天之灵能够看见。你们的儿子不是孬种,你们的儿子要让你们在天上也能笑得开心。

天佑中华。

Tomorrow, I'll be heading to Wenchuan (editor comment: the epicenter)

I am a surgeon, currently in Beijing after resigning from my job in Liverpool yesterday. My hometown is in Sichuan. There was no way I could just watch quietly overseas. I had to come back. I had to be at the frontline. On the 12th of May, a 7.8 earthquake struck my hometown. I have no idea what my hometown looks like now, but I do know that my parents, the people who gave me life and brought me up, have already died in the earthquake. My uncle told me this, news that I would gladly forgo hearing, or even letting it occur, in my entire life. My son keeps asking, what about Grandpa and Granny? Will there
be danger? I have no idea what to tell him. I cried for a day, smoked two packs of cigarettes, and finally decided that I had to go back. I'll apply for leave, or even quit my job. No matter which, I was going home. I have lost my parents, but I had to go save other parents. I have not lost my son, I have to use my abilities to ensure that other sons and daughters would be with their parents. I am back, but the rescue teams have already left. I called up several hospitals, they all told me that the rescue teams have already left. That's fine, I'll go by myself. I have booked a ticket to Chengdu at 8am tomorrow. From there I'll go to Dujiangyan, and from there, to Wenchuan, the heaviest-hit area.

I have stopped crying. I am grateful to my parents. They toiled with their hands to give me all the skills I have. I couldn't save them, but I can save other parents. Dad, Mom, your son is paying respects to you. Hopefully, you can see it from heaven. Your son is not a wastrel. Your son will let you continue smiling, even in heaven.

May Heaven protect us Chinese.

8 翻译小分队2008/5/17 23:24:00

宝宝冒雨攀上瓦砾堆摔倒手臂出血

作者:王仓盛 2008-05-15 09:31:02 发表于:博客中国

Mr_Wen十四日上午来到四川省北川县看望受灾群众,双手一直紧紧搂着两个从北川中学塌陷的教学楼中逃生出来的孩子

在被掩埋的小学废墟旁,温总理用嘶哑、哽咽的话语,向废墟中的孩子喊话。一位在现场的记者通过QQ发出即时报道称:“年过花甲的总理已经哭得不成样子了。”

这位网名为绮梦(360327959)的记者透露,被压在废墟下的300多学生很危险,在一次营救失败后,总理冒雨攀上瓦砾堆,组织再次营救。

10时28分,当发现一名学生时,总理攀到塌方点,动手帮忙。当他看到抢险人员正在解救两名被困在废墟下的孩子时,感动得流下了热泪。他表示,“房子裂了、塌了,我们还可以再修。只要人在,我们就一定能够渡过难关,战胜这场重大自然灾害。”

(凤凰网)

This is the Prime Minister we adore

On 14th May, Prime Minister Wen Jiabao arrived in Beichuan, Sichuan to visit the victims in the morning, holding two young children fortunate to escape the collapsing of their school close to him.

"Our Prime Minister is crying," Qimeng, a journalist at the scene said. He stood near the remainder of what used to be a primary school, and shouted into the rubble, in a hoarse choked voice, to encourage the victims trapped beneath.

There were at least 300 students trapped beneath the rubble, all in severe danger. Qimeng further reveals that when one resuce attempt failed, Wen climbed up the debris in the rain without hesitation to organise a second attempt.

At 10:28am, one survivor was found among the ruins. Wen climbed to the spot where the child was to help with clearing the debris. When he saw the rescue teams free two trapped children, he was moved to tears.

"Collapsed, ruined houses can be rebuilt. As long as we?are alive, we can definitely overcome this severe natural disaster." said Prime Minister Wen Jiabao.

9 翻译小分队2008/5/17 23:27:00

中新网5月16日电据香港明报报道,“谢谢!谢谢你们为我治疗!但表这么多人留在我身边,请你们去救其他人吧!”年仅11岁、在四川汶川映秀镇读书的小姑娘康洁,被学校的瓦砾压至右脚骨折,与外界断绝联系3日3夜后,15日终被直升机救起送往成都的医院救治。当5名医护人员为她缝针之际,康洁却请求医护先救助别人。她的坚强懂事令医护人员热泪盈眶。

康洁原在震央映秀镇一所小学念六年级,地震发生后校舍倒塌,她被瓦砾掩盖,几经艰辛,自行从废墟中爬出。康洁15日在医院忆述,当时她听到多名老师惨叫,她于是联同其它生还者循声徒手拨开瓦砾,终救出了几个老师。

其实康洁伤势不轻,她右脚骨折,被瓦砾割开8厘米长的伤口。她难过地说:“我和妈妈其后在校园重逢,妈妈只受轻伤,但她告诉我,爸爸救人时牺牲了自己的性命!”由于交通中断,母女二人被困在夷为平地的映秀镇逾70小时,至15日直升机到来,康妈妈抱着爱女奔向直升机,亲手把康洁交予救援人员照顾,自己则留在灾区。

直升机把康洁送往位于成都的四川省人民医院,5名医护人员边为她缝针边安慰她:“别怕,你安全了。”坚强的小妮子没流过半滴眼泪,更向医护人员说:“请表这么多人留在我身边,你们去救其它人吧!”众医护人员见康洁坚强懂事,无不动容。

医院主任医师胡卫建表示,医院直至目前已接收逾1200名伤者,当中有30%伤者骨折,逾百医护人员及一群志愿人士日以继夜紧守岗位救人,至今已动了500多项手术。由于各地道路相继打通,胡卫建相信未来日子会有更多伤者送到医院,他表示院方已计划一系列应变措施。

胡医师指出,医院的急症室和手术室已腾空应付大量伤者,医院外划出绿色通道,专门给救护车驶进医院。“若突然有大量伤者需要送院,救护车驶至时,可以把伤者放下,再由志愿者抬人医院,救护车可实时驶离再去灾区运送伤者。”

Please Go and Save Others: Request from a 11 Year-old Girl who Survived with a Bone Fracture

May 16th, 2008, INGPAO Hong Kong

"Thank you! Thank you for your medical treatment! But please don't leave so many people with me; please go, and save others!" Kang Jie, a 11 year-old girl, who studied in the Yingxiu County of Sichuan Province, was buried under the debris of the school building, fracturing her right leg.?Isolated from the outside for 3 days and nights,she was finally rescued by a helicopter and sent to a hospital in Chengdu for?further medical treatment?on the 15th May. While the team of??five doctors and nurses were sewing up her wound, Kang Jie, however, asked them to save other people first. Her strength and consideration moved the doctors and nurses to tears.

Kang Jie used to study in the sixth grade of a primary school in Yingxiu County. When the earthquake struck, the school buildings collapsed, and she was buried under the debris. Strenuously, she made great efforts and climbed out of the debris by herself. On the 15th when Kang Jie recalled in the hospital, she said at that time she heard the cries of some teachers. She and other survivors tracked down the cries, and?pushed aside the tiles and stones, and finally saved several of those teachers.

Kang Jie's injury is not as?minor as she makes it out to be. Her right leg is fractured, and there is an 8 centimetre wound which was cut by the tiles. She said sadly,"I met my Mum on the campus after the quake. Mum?had been lightly injured?but she told me that my Daddy had sacrificed his life trying to save other people!" Due to impaired transportation, mother and daughter were trapped in the razed county of Yingxiu for more than 70 hours, until the helicopters?arrived on the 15th.?Carrying her beloved daughter, Jie's Mother ran to the helicopter and handed her to the rescuers, choosing to stay in the stricken region.

Kang Jie was sent by the helicopter to the People's Hospital of Sichuan Province in Chengdu. There five doctors and nurses sewed up her wound, comforting her, "Don't be afraid. You're safe now!" The strong little girl even did not shed a tear, moreover, she said to the doctors and nurses, "Please don't leave so many people with me. Please go and save others!" Seeing how this little girl was?this strong?and considerate, everyone was deeply moved.

Hu Weijian, the Head Doctor says, the hospital have?treated 1,200 victims, among which 30% had fractures. Through days and nights, more than one hundred nurses and doctors have been guarding their posts, rescuing the injuries, with 500 surgeries conducted till now. Owing to the unblocking of more roads, Hu believes that in that there would be more victims sent to the hospital. He says the hospital has mapped out a systematic corresponding strategy?to cope?with the emergency.

Doctor Hu points out that, the emergency rooms and operating rooms have been emptied out for the massive number of injuries.?They have also lined out a Green Pass exclusively for the ambulances. "If there is a sudden?increase of casualties?being sent to the hospital, the volunteers would carry the casualties from the ambulances?into the hospital, leaving the ambulances free to head back to the stricken region to rescue more casualties."

10 鬼鬼2008/5/18 0:17:00

我们隔壁班的姑娘他爸爸是北川中学的校长,妈妈是那里的老师,他前两天回四川了,不知道情况怎么样了........总觉得事情近的可怕

鬼鬼

弱弱地

• RP:754
文:221 分:1491

11 T T2008/5/18 0:24:00

发稿前,卢志文给记者打来电话说,他刚得知,北川中学校长刘亚春的爱人、儿子全部遇难,刘亚春身受重伤,但仍然坚持在校园内指挥抢险救人。

----

新闻里看到的....回来好好安慰这个姑娘吧

12 找了点2008/5/18 21:38:00

Child, we will be together, next life-- In memory of the children died in the earthquake

?
author???? unknown (original language: Chinese) ,Translated by Rolphin,Proof-trans by yev

Child
my child
hold on to Mommy's hand
the way to Heaven
is too dark
Mommy is afaid
you might lose your way

Come
hold on to Mommy's hand
tight
let Mommy leave the world together with you
the way to Heaven
is too dark
Mommy

is afraid

can't find your hands

after

the light
had been taken away by the fallen walls
I can't
see your gentle eyes
anymore

Child
go on
there's no more grief on the road ahead
no more textbooks you don't like
no more spankings from your loving Daddy

But
you must remember
the faces of your Mommy
and your Daddy
we will spend our next life
together

Mommy, Mommy
don't worry
I am not alone on the way
friends and classmates are here
Mommy, Mommy,
don't cry,
every mommy is our mommy,
every child has a mommy,
the life without me,
give your love to the surviving children

Mommy, Mommy
I don't want you to cry
tears can't lighten the way
this is our way
let us walk by myself
step by step

Mommy, Mommy
I will remember you and Daddy
I will remember our promise
live our next life
together...

孩子,来生我们一起走
———献给在地震中不幸死去的孩子们

孩子

快抓紧妈妈的手

去天堂的路

太黑了

妈妈怕你

碰了头

快

抓紧妈妈的手

让妈妈陪你走

妈妈

怕天堂的路

太黑

我看不见你的手

自从

倒塌的墙

把阳光夺走

我再也看不见

你柔情的眸

孩子

你走吧

前面的路

再也没有忧愁

没有读不完的课本

和爸爸的拳头

你要记住

我和爸爸的模样

来生还要一起走

妈妈

别担忧

天堂的路有些挤

有很多同学朋友

我们说

不哭

哪一个人的妈妈都是我们的妈妈

哪一个孩子都是妈妈的孩子

没有我的日子

你把爱给活的孩子吧

妈妈

你别哭

泪光照亮不了

我们的路

让我们自己

慢慢地走

妈妈

我会记住你和爸爸的模样

记住我们的约定

来生一起走

13 接上面的2008/5/18 21:47:00

地震の後、この詩がインターネットで現れました。中国語の原文です。
お母さんの手

我が子よ
早く母さんの手をつかんで
天国への道は
暗くて
母さんは君の頭がぶつかることを
心配から
ほら
母さんの手をつかんで
一緒について行こう

お母さん
怖いよ
天国への道は
暗くて
母さんの手が見えないの
あの
倒れた壁が
太陽の光を奪ったから
母さんの優しい瞳を
見えなくなるの

我が子よ
さようなら
この先の道は
悩むことなんかないさ
読み終わらない教科書と
お父さんのパンチなんかないの
母さんと父親の顔を
よく思えてね
生まれ変わりでも一緒について行こう

お母さん
心配しないで
天国への道はちょっとぎっしりですけれど
たくさんの友たちがあるから
私たちはこう言う
泣かないで
一人のお母さんはみんなのお母さん
一人の子供もお母さんの子供
私がいない日々に
愛を生きている子にあげってください

お母さん
泣かないで
涙の光は
私たちの道を明るくすることができないから
私たち自分で
ゆっくり歩くことをさせてください

お母さん
お母さんと父さんの顔をよく思えてますから
約束を守って
生まれ変わりでも一緒について行こう

莫非于 2008-5-22 0:39:00 编辑过本文

14 发布小分队2008/5/18 21:59:00

Mommy is waiting for you to return
Dedicated to the young lives lost at Juuyuan Middle School, Dujiangyan.
?
?
Yesterday was Mother's Day,
You made a greeting card for Mommy,
with your cute, colorful words inside:
"God is too busy
so he sent Mommy to take care of me
When I meet jo, someday,
I must tell him that
Mommy is the nicest angel."
?
?
The sun is shining today, bright and warm,
the world seemed to be spinning around
When I looked up,
I saw your smiling face soaring in the colorful sunlight.
you said nothing to me,
and left behind the schoolbag you always carry,
you left with the light, smiling,
no matter how hard I was crying for you.
?
?
It is dark, rain is falling
I saw people searching for you; they found your buddies in the rubble
But as for you, they still haven't got a clue.
my child, are you playing tricks on Mommy?
Did you forget the high school you wanted to go to,
that you have dreamt of for so long;
And the book you lost,
I found it for you, it was lying in the mud
?
?
You wanted to be the champion at the skateboard competition,
You wanted to have a flute solo at the Olympic opening ceremony,
You want to travel all over the world, to explore the mysterious places...
You still have a bet with Daddy about the podium results at the Olympics this year
But, we can't find you
Did you fly up to where God is to thank him personally?
?
?
You are still not back
though the rain pours harder and harder;
Stop this joke, my naughty child,
There are still a lot of things for you to do
There is no public transport to where God lives
I need you by my side.
I will be facing the east near our house, the remains of our house,
waiting for you,
I believe,
when the sun rises again,
you will be back riding the golden sunlight.
I will sit here, always be here,
till you come back.
?
?
Note: This poem was written in Chinese and posted on the Internet. During translation, we took some liberties with the structure to ensure the flow of words.

http://bbs.ynet.com/viewthread.php?tid=527139
????? ——写给地震中死难的都江堰市聚源中学的孩子们

?2008-05-13 19:03:41 新浪网友 IP:219.145.168.*(陕西渭南):

昨天是母亲节,
  你用废纸板给妈妈做了一个贺卡,
  用彩笔给妈妈写了留言:
  “上帝太忙了,
  所以派了妈妈你来照顾我,
  见到上帝的时候,
  我一定要谢谢他老人家,
  因为你是他最优秀的员工。”
  今天的太阳很好,
  妈妈忽然感觉到天旋地转,
  仰起头的时候,
  看见五彩绚烂的太阳光里,
  你欢笑的脸庞正在飘飘而起,
  你没有跟我说什么,
  也没有背着你从不离身的书包,
  妈妈追着喊着,
  你微笑着顺着光线远去了。
  天黑了,下雨了,
  我看见人们在废墟里找到了你的伙伴,
  你还没有回来,
  你是不是还在给妈妈演闹剧,
  你忘了6月里的中考,
  你可是很想上重点高中的,
  那本中考习题册埋在泥土里,
  我已经给你找到了,
  你还想拿到滑板比赛的冠军,
  还想把那把葫芦丝吹到奥运会上,
  你说东方萨克斯的飘渺幽雅一定会冲击老外的耳膜,
  你不是还和爸爸打赌说刘祥能在北京再拿个冠军吗?
  不是还计划中考完了去找李勇参加非常6加1吗?
  可是,现在你不见了,
  是哈利.波特借给你他的扫帚了还是真的你去当面感谢上帝了?
  雨下的更大了,天也更黑了,
  你还是没有回来,
  别闹了,你还有很多事情要做呢,
  再说,哈利.波特的扫帚能飞多远?
  上帝住的地方也没有车来车往。
  妈妈一直面朝东方坐在家门口,
  尽管咱们的家已经没有了。
  妈妈相信太阳出来的时候,
  你就会乘着金色的阳光回来了。
  妈妈会这样一直坐着,
  等着你回来。

15 发布小分队2008/5/18 22:36:00

云南救援队员在北川县城一小学全力展开救援
  被困70多小时 废墟7孩童一起获救

营救
  北川直击——
  “救救我……”北川县城废墟上每一个微弱的求救声,却是一个个渴望生命的强音。黑暗中,北川县曲山小学的废墟上,那些被困的生命也一次次发出这样无
力的呼唤。忍受了70多个小时黑暗之后,昨天,云南的救援队员给了曲山小学7名孩子第二次生命。由于废墟下还有另外3名孩童还有生命体征,截至今日凌晨
1点半左右,救援人员还在现场施救,他们将继续奋战,争取在最短时间内把被困的孩子成功救出。
  将近一天的救援工作中,救援人员冒着房屋顶棚坍塌、余震频袭的危险,想尽一切办法救出了7名孩子。哭声冲天而起,但那并不仅是因为悲伤,更多的却是
因为激动、感谢和爱的宣泄。从早上7点开始,12岁的李月就紧紧拉着救援队员陈珍才的手,直到她被成功救出。“叔叔,你能给我唱首歌吗?”虽然陈珍才来
不及满足李月的要求,可他还是一直握着李月的双手。“月月真乖,很配合我们抢救。”陈珍才的眼里满含泪水,他顿了一下接着说:“等她好了,我一定给她唱
首歌。”外面传来医护人员抢救李月的声音,陈珍才起身冲进废墟中,那里还有别的孩子等着救援队员……
  7条生命:
  “还活着就好,3天了啊!”
  被山体滑坡摧毁的曲山小学原来3层的教学楼现在变成两层。废墟的第一层埋住了7条生命。“月月就埋在墙角,她前面一根柱子压在了一名男孩的腰上。男
孩已经死了,月月因为左腿被压住,无法动弹。”陈珍才的眼里充满着怜爱。
  “立即勘查房内情况,采取救援措施,要尽最大努力把人员解救出来!”负责带队的驻滇某团参谋长商志军一声令下,救援一组迅速进人废墟。教学楼的房梁
已经被顶杆支撑,可顶杆上下的着力点,都不敢用力。“往上顶,下面的就会坍塌;往下顶,上面的又受不了。”商志军的声音很轻,紧锁的眉头却透露着对战士
的担心。
  早上7点30分左右,随救援队一起赶到四川震区的3条搜救犬进人废墟。不到一分钟,它们就准确地搜索出孩子们被埋的位置。救生犬的叫声让在场的每一
个人都兴奋不已。“还活着就好,3天了啊!”月月的远房叔叔赵云贵泣不成声。
  楼板一块接着一块,在两层楼板之间,月月和其他5名孩子被压在一起。没有空间,设备无法进场。“一点一点地挖,想尽一切办法营救孩子。”商志军坚定
地说。
  截肢被救:
  “叔叔,我是不是最勇敢的”
  清垃圾、挪楼板,月月旁边的空间越来越大。“动不了,怎么办?”月月的左腿被楼板死死地压住,小腿部分已经变成黑色,而在她的后面还有几个和她命运
相同的孩子。
  “医疗队,看看能不能考虑截肢!”海军总医院医护人员赶到现场,查看了月月的情况后,医生失望地说:“月月的腿已经坏了。”下了定论之后,医护人员
就开始手术前的准备。麻醉药、线锯等器材一一进人现场,救援队已给医生进行手术腾了足够的空间。早上11点10分左右,截肢手术正式开始。
  “月月很乖,我用纱布蒙住她的眼睛,我真害怕她看到这一切。”和月月一起经历了手术过程的陈珍才回忆起那一幕还有些心疼。听到外面医生要截肢的说法
后,月月焦急地哀求:“千万表锯我的腿啊!”陈珍才爱莫能助,他拿起纱布对月月说:“现在要救你出去了,我把你的眼睛蒙上好不好?”月月的腿被截
肢,20分钟后,她被救援人员抬出废墟。月月被救出后的最后一刻,她问陈珍才:“叔叔,我是不是最勇敢的?”陈珍才撇撇嘴,用双手蒙住了眼睛……
  安静等待:
  “表吵,会影响叔叔救人”
  和月月被埋在一起的,还有小女孩小黄等6名学生。在救援月月的同时,几个孩子还在用微弱的声音交流。“表吵,会影响叔叔救人。”小黄劝旁边被困的
同学。
  中午12点左右,救援人员还在忙碌地进行救援。突然传来“轰”的一声,一阵强烈的余震袭来,远处的山上有几个石头滚下山坡。此时,余震还在威胁着灾
区。
  经过八九个小时的救援,和月月困在一起的6名小孩被成功营救出来。与此同时,从另一处废墟中,救援人员还救出了一名学生。三天三夜来,战士们没有过
躺下休息的机会,也没有机会吃一顿热饭。饼干、矿泉水已经在救灾中成为主食。在北川的废墟上,他们健步如飞,在他们黝黑的面孔下,一颗颗滚烫的心把全部
的爱奉献给灾区人民。
  “谢谢你们了。”哽咽着说出这句话的是从另一处废墟中挖出的一名老人。老人在撤离路途中联系上了远在外省正在赶来北川的孩子。“你表担心。”老人
说完这句后开怀一笑。来自北川本报专稿 侯玉才

7 Children Trapped for 70 hours: Shhh, Don't distract the uncles trying to save us
Beichuan local newspapers, by Hou Yucai
?
"Help, help… " Though every cry for help under the ruins of Beichuan was faint, they all belonged to victims determined to live. In the darkness, the trapped people under the rubble? in Bechuan Xianqu Primary School had been calling for help over and over again. After enduring the arduous 70-hour-long wait in the darkness, 7 children in Xianqu Primary School were given a second chance at life by the rescue team members from Yunnan Province. As there are still signs of life beneath the rubble at 1:30am, estimated to belong to at least 3 children, the rescue team are still fighting to rescue the trapped children as quickly as possible.
?
Despite the risk of a roof that could collapse any moment and the frequent aftershocks, the rescue team fought to save 7 children, working non-stop for almost a day. The cries of excitement, gratitude and love replaced deep sorrow and infected everyone around. It was not until 12-year-old Li Yue was successfully rescued did she let go of the rescuer Chen Zhen's hand. Since 7am, when he could not fufil her request to hear him sing a song, he had been grasping her hand. With his eyes filled with tears, Chen Zhen said, "She's a good girl, co-operating with our rescue efforts." He paused for while, and promised to sing the girl a song when she recovers. After hearing the voices of the medical team treating the girl, he ran back into the rubble without a moment of hesitation to help free the other children.
?
?
Seven lives:
?"It’s great to be alive after being buried for 3 days!"
?
The 3-storey building of Qushan Primary School had only 2 floors left after a landslide hit it. And among the rubble of the first storey were 7 lives. "Li Yue was buried in the corner unable to move,? while a boy in front of her died after being crushed by a fallen pillar." Chen Zhen recounted, showing a tender affection for the children.
?
"Examine the site and fight to save lives!" Shang Zhijun, the mission chief from one of the rescue group in Sichuan ordered. And the rescue team immediately headed into the rubble. Though the roofs had been supported by the roof bars, rescuers did not dare to further stress it, fearing a collapse. Shang Zhijun explained this to the reporter in a low but worried voice.
?
Around 7:30am, three rescue dogs were led into the rubble, and within a minute, they had accurately located the children. The barks of the dogs excited everyone present. “It’s great that she's alive after being buried for 3 days!” exclaimed an uncle of Li Yue in tears.
?
Li Yue and other 5 children were stuck between two floors, buried by innumerable bricks. As there was no space for the rescue equipments, Shang Zhijun firmly ordered the team to dig out the children bit by bit.
?
?
Amputation of Leg:
"Am I the bravest, uncle?”
?
By removing the debris, the space near Li Yue was widened. As her left leg was firmly trapped by the roof and unable to move, Li Yue’s shank had already turned black due to lack of blood circulation. And there were other kids with the same problem right behind her.
?
"Consider the possibility that? we need to amputate her leg!" After the medical staff from Navy General Hospital rushed over and inspected Li Yue, the doctor announced regretfully that there was no way they could still save the leg. Preparation was made after reaching the decision and the amputation began at about 11:10am.
?
"Li Yue is really a well-behaved girl and I covered her eyes with a piece of gauze. I didn't want her to see everything that went on." Chen Zhen's heart is still aching as he recalled sitting through the operation with the girl. Upon hearing the doctors talking about amputating her leg, the girl anxiously begged for them to not do so. Feeling helpless, Chan used a piece of gauze to cover her eyes, telling her that they were trying to free her. After her leg? was amputated, the girl was
carried out by rescue workers about 20 minutes later. As she was freed from the rubble,? she asked. “Am I the bravest? child?" Chen Zhen pressed his lips together and covered his eyes with his hands.
?
?
Waiting for help silently:
"Shhh, don't distract the uncles trying to save us."
?
Buried together with Li Yue were 6 other students. When the rescuers were working to save Li Yue, the other students were communicating in whispers. "Shhh, don't distract the uncles trying to save us." A girl whose family name is Huang tried to persuade the other kids.
?
At about noon, while the rescue team was still busily working, aftershocks hit the area and rocks rolled down from the hill some distance away. All these reminded them that aftershocks were still hitting the area.
?
The 7 students were finally successfully rescued after 8 or 9 hours of hard work. In the meantime, rescuers had saved another student from another pile of rubble. The team had been working for 3 entire days without rest, nor did they spare any time for hot meals. To save time, they filled their stomachs with only biscuits and mineral water. Yet amidst the rubble in Beichuan, they are as still energetic as before, devoting themselves to the people in the disaster area.
?
"Thank you very much!" An old man choked back his sobs and sincerely thanked the team after he was freed from the rubble. On the way back, the old man got on the line with his children who were heading for Beichuan and happily assured them that he was well and there was no need to worry about him.
?

16 发布小分队2008/5/19 9:32:00

http://news.163.com/08/0516/04/4C1P2V0B0001124J.html

东方网5月16日报道 《难忘的一课》

5月12日下午,北川县曲山小学四(4)班,语文老师刚在黑板上写下这5个字,地震发生了。处在一楼的四(4)班和一墙之隔的四(3)班,被垮
塌的二、三楼压在了最下面。

四(3)班10岁女生范泉滟,在废墟中坚持了近60个小时,但救援人员把她从废墟中救出来仅仅10余分钟后,她的生命之火却骤然熄灭,留下的最
后一句话是:“我饿得想吃泥土”。

“她刚走,身体还柔软,火烤一烤,要是她意志坚强,兴许还能活过来”

李冬明停止了人工呼吸,看了看范泉滟散大的瞳孔,轻轻给她盖上了白布,四周顿时一片哭声。这个10岁的女孩子,被压在废墟下,与死神搏斗了57
小时,却在被救出约10分钟后,熄灭了生命之火。

“叔叔,救救我”

北川县曲山小学共有500多名学生。地震发生后,三层教学楼塌了,范泉滟所在的四(3)班被压到了最下面,500多名学生只跑出了一半。

记者5月14日下午赶到现场时,废墟里到处是学生们哀救的声音。其中,在四(3)班位置不停传出一名女童凄惨的呼救声:“叔叔,救救我,叔叔,
救救我!”她就是范泉滟,坐在班级后排的她双脚脚踝被卡住,而在她的上方,是二楼摇摇欲坠的一块水泥板。

“我饿得想吃泥土”

各路救援队伍纷纷赶来,均苦于没有专业设备无法有效施救。直到当晚22时,云南地震灾害救援队携带专业设备赶到。队员们使用专门的切割和分离设
备,不停扩大范泉滟双脚周围的位置。

两个小时后,抢救接近成功,这时,接近60个小时未进餐的小姑娘又大声喊饿,5分钟后,范泉滟喊了一句,“我饿得想吃泥土”,便再也没有说话。
昨日凌晨零时07分,她终于被抬了出来。

“也许是睡着了呢”

就在队员们准备欢庆胜利时,绵阳市人民医院的医生李冬明发现小姑娘双手惨白,已经昏迷。人们顿时又慌乱起来,李冬明和其他两位医生不停给小姑娘
做人工呼吸,按压心脏,最初的几分钟,李冬明还能摸到她脉搏的跳动,10 分钟后,脉搏没了反应。零时22分,一名医生向周围站立的队员们摇了摇头,2
分钟后,李医生把一块白布盖在了小姑娘的脸上……

父亲范全风无论如何也接受不了这样的现实,他和身边的亲戚们不停询问医生孩子是不是昏过去了,“也许是睡着了呢?”几番求助后,李冬明再次掀开
了白布,撕下一溜棉絮放在孩子的鼻孔边,可奇迹还是没能发生———棉絮一动不动,孩子确实没有了呼吸。

救援队员们围在范泉滟的身边,默然无语。一名又高又壮的队员拉着范全风的手说,“对不起,真的对不起”。

“火烤一烤,兴许还能活过来”

望着女儿的尸体,范全风除了哭泣没有别的表达,女儿虽年幼却早已自立,“什么事情都靠她自己,我连她喜欢什么,以后想干什么都一点也不知
道”。

记者递过一件随身携带的新衣,范全风连声道谢后给女儿穿上,拿起一瓶水给女儿洗了洗脸。在和亲戚耳语一番后,几人将小姑娘的尸体抬到了校外一个
熊熊燃烧的火堆旁,亲戚们不停给火堆加柴,范全风则不断揉捏着女儿的双手。“她刚走,身体还柔软,火烤一烤,要是她意志坚强,兴许还能活过来”,范全风
的眼泪一滴滴落在女儿的脸上…… (本文来源:东方网 )

A Lesson I'll Never Forget

May 16th, 2008, Eastern Web

On the afternoon of 12th May, the Chinese teacher was conducting a lesson in class 4, 4th grade in Beichuan Qushan primary school. Just after the teacher wrote down the five words of the title on the blackboard, the earthquake struck. The entire class and the neighbouring class (class 3), both of which were on the first floor, were crushed by two collasping upper floors.

Fan Quanyan, a ten years girl from class 3 had already held on for nearly 60 hours in the ruins before she was rescued by the rescue team. Unfortunately, she? passed away 10 minutes later. The last few words she said were, "I’m so hungry I wanted to eat soil."

"She's just gone, her body is still soft, and she may come back again if we warm her body near the fire."

Li Dongming stopped the artificial respiration, looked at the girl’s dilating pupil, and covered her body with a shroud to a sea of despairing cries. This girl was only 10 years old, and had already fought with death for 57 hours. However, she was at her limits and passed away just 10 minutes after she was rescued.

"Help, Uncle help."

There were about 500 students in Beichuan Qushan primary school. After the earthquake, the entire school building collapsed. Classes 3 and 4 were crushed under the second and third floors. Only half of the 500
students escaped.

On the afternoon of 14th May, when the reporter arrived, he could hear the students' crying everywhere in the ruins. From the site of where class 3 was, a young girlish voice was screaming, "Uncle! Save me! Uncle! Save me!" This girl was Fan Quanyan. She was located at the back of the classroom, where her usual seat was. Her ankles were trapped, and above her was a concrete slab hanging precariously.

"I'm so hungry I wanted to eat soil."

Rescuers from different teams rushed over. However none of them were able to free the girl due to the lack of dedicated equipments. At 10pm, the rescue team from Yunnan arrived with equipments. The team members used special cutting and separating tools to enlarge the space where Fan Quanyan's ankles were trapped.

The rescue was a success after two hours. In the meantime, the girl who has not had anything to eat during the past 60 hours cried and said that she was very hungry. Five minutes later, after she shouted "I'm so hungry I wanted to eat soil." Those were her last words. At 7minutes past midnight, she was finally freed.

"Maybe she has just fallen asleep."

While the rescue teams were starting to celebrate their success, doctor Li Dongming from Mianyang hospital, realized that the girl's hands were pale, and was unconcious. Everyone started panicking again. Li Dongming continued doing the artificial respiration and cardio- pulmonary resuscitation for the little girl with two other doctors. During the first few minutes, he could still feel her pulse, 10 minutes later, her pulse disappeared. After another 20 minutes of first aid, one of the doctors stood up and shook his head. Doctor Li covered the girl's body with the shroud...

Fan Quanfeng, the girl’s father, could not accept this harsh truth. He and his relatives kept asking the doctors if his little girl had just fainted. "Maybe she had just fallen asleep," he said. Doctor Li lifted the shroud and checked again, the miracle did not happen; the little girl had passed away.

Everyone standing around the little girl's body, lost for words. A strong and tall rescue team member grasped the father's hands and kept saying. "I am sorry. I am so sorry..."

"She may come back again if we warm her body near the fire."

Looking at the little girl's body, the father could do nothing except cry. He said, "She was so independent and did everything by herself. I do not even know what she likes and what she wants to be in the future..."

This reporter gave the father a new coat. The father and his relatives put the coat on his girl, washed the girl’s face, and kept the girl's body near a strong fire outside the school compound. They just kept feeding the fire. Fan Quanfeng just kept rubbing the girl's hands to warm them up. "She has just passed away, her body is still soft, and she may come back again if we warm her body near the fire."? The father's tears dripped onto his little girl's cold face.

17 发布小分队2008/5/19 9:43:00

这一刻,他感动了我们在场的所有志愿者

以前总在电视里关注其他的地方遭受自然灾害。然而这次汶川地震却让我成为了主角。作为绵阳市西南科技大学的一名大四学生,我亲身经历了这场灾难。
  北川的灾民不断地被转移到绵阳市内。学校损毁比较严重,我们自己情况也很糟糕。学校组织学生到市内几个灾民聚集地做志愿者,我目睹了自然灾害造成的
人民流离失所,也见证了灾害无情人有情的人间大爱。
  我们的任务是在南河体育场将人们捐赠的衣物装车转移到一个设在汽车销售店的临时仓库。在装车的时候我就发现了他,一个面带稚气的男孩,他很积极,很
认真,大汗淋漓,却很兴奋。
  在去往临时仓库的车上,他告诉我们他是一名小学六年级学生,家住绵阳警钟街,我们当即给他取了个外号叫“警钟帅哥”-----他的确很帅气!
  到了仓库,他很卖力,太热了,他便月兑下了上衣,光着身子忙得不亦乐乎~~
  一个多小时以后,他停下了,独自一人坐到了仓库里的一张席子上,挽起库腿,我看到了令我心_chan的一幕.....他的左腿有伤,还缠着纱布。
  几个志愿者围了上去,递给他一瓶水....
  一会儿,他又挽起右腿,膝盖上也缠着纱布....
  我们都震惊了,是什么力量支持这一个小学六年级的孩子坚持这么长的时间(我们是下午到的,他上午就来了)。没有父母陪同。
  我一个同学见他情况比较严重,担心化脓感染,抱起他就出去打车送他回家了~
  他是城市里的孩子,同样有着父母的疼爱,然而他让我相信不是所有的城市里的还是都是娇生惯养的,
  这一刻,他感动了我们所有人~~

At that moment, he moved us all

?
Before this, I have only watched people in other places suffering from natural disasters on television.This time, however, I became one of the many victims of the Sichuan Earthquake.

A senior student in Southwest University of Science and Technology who survived the May 12th disaster recounted this tale to the press.

The victims from the south of the province had been arriving in Mianyang, a city in Sichuan. The schools were greatly damaged even in our city. Our university sent the student volunteers to the places where the victims are gathering. I was thus able to see the striking contrast between the ruthlessness of nature and the loving and caring nature of people. Our task was to transfer the clothes that people had donated from Nanhe Stadium to a temporary warehouse located in a car store. And there I found a young and energetic boy working conscientiously. On our way to the temporary warehouse, he told us that he is a Primary school student, Grade 6, living in Jingzhong Road. We immediately gave him a nickname "Alarm Bell" (Jingzhong means alarm bell in Chinese) - he is really a handsome boy! At the warehouse, he worked very hard and since it was rather hot, he took off his shirt and worked energetically.

After nearly an hour of hard work, he finally took a rest on a mat in the warehouse. What did I see when he rolled up his trousers?

He was injured in his left leg and it was stilled wrapped up in gauze!

Some volunteers went up to him and gave him a bottle of water...

After which, we realized in astonishment that he was also wounded in his right leg!

We were all shocked. What is it that enabled this Grade 6 student to work this long and hard, without the company of his parents?

One of my schoolmates sent him home later, worried about his injuries festering. We were intensely moved by this little boy. As a child born in an urban area, and probably the single child in the family, he is sure to be his parents' darling. However, his behavior proved that he is a strong and indepent boy instead of a spoilt brat.

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

?

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

?

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

?

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

?

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

?

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

18 发布小分队2008/5/19 10:25:00

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

救灾官兵冒雨救助受伤百姓 5月13日,救灾官兵在北川县冒着遭遇塌方和余震的风险,克服重重困难抢救受伤百姓。地震造成四川北川县老县城80%、新县城60%以上建筑垮塌,人员伤亡惨重。新华社记者杨磊摄

The rescuers working in the rain
On May 13th, despite the risk of collapse and aftershocks, the rescuers overcame all difficulties to rescue the injured. The earthquake caused the collapse of almost 80% of the buildings in old towns and 60% of the buildings in new towns. Many people died.

Photo by Yang Lei, Xinhua correspondent

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

都江堰:紧急抢救一名孕妇 5月14日凌晨4时,在四川省都江堰市观景路,来自山东的消防救援官兵设法从一栋被震毁的居民楼中解救一位怀孕8个月的孕妇。据救援人员介绍,解救工作已经进行了8个小时。因余震不断,楼房随时可能垮塌,还需要几个小时才能将孕妇解救出来。

Dujiangyan: Emergency Medical Treatment for an expectant mother
On Guan Jing Road in DuJiangYan, a expectant mother 8 months into her pregnancy in a collasped building was rescued by the team from ShanDong at 4 am May 14th.? The rescue work had already taken 8 hours. Due to aftershocks and fear of triggering a second collapse, it would take more time to rescue the mother-to-be.

?Photo source unknown. Please contact us if you know who the photographer is.

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

新华社照片,绵阳(四川),2008年5月14日  全力救援  5月13日,救援人员抬着一位幸存者爬上斜坡。

Mian Yang,? Sichuan

A casualty was carried on a stretcher up the slope by rescuers on May 13th.

Photo from Xinhua News Agency

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

北川中学的生命大营救   5月14日下午,救援人员在地震后的北川中学搜救幸存者。据现场医务人员统计,截至20时,救援人员当日在垮塌的校舍中营救出80余名师生。新华社记者 杨磊 摄

The Great Rescue in Beichuan Middle School
The rescue groups were working in Beichuan Middle School in the afternoon May 14th. Acccording to the statistics from the medical staff onsite, by 8 pm, almost 80 students and teachers were rescued from the collasped school buildings.

Photoed by YangLei, Xinhua correspondent

?图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

四川绵竹地震灾区救援工作紧张进行 5月14日上午,广东边防六支队官兵在绵竹市汉旺镇将一名受困44个小时的被埋居民成功救出。新华社发(王玉强 摄)

Rushing to rescue the casualties in Mian Zhu, Sichuan
A resident of Hanwang county in Mian Zhu, who was in trapped for 44 hours, being rescued.

Photo by Wang Yuqiang, Xinhua correspondent

19 发布小分队2008/5/19 10:35:00

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

绵竹汉旺镇:祖孙俩成功获救 5月14日晚,消防抢险队员在四川绵竹市汉旺镇将1岁女孩沈天奇从废墟中成功救出。四川汶川地震导致绵竹市汉旺镇建筑物大面积垮塌,许多楼房住宅严重扭曲变形,不少人被埋在废墟中。1岁女孩沈天奇和外祖母江义俊在废墟中顽强存活50多个小时后,被消防抢险队员成功救出。新华社记者 李明放 摄

Grandmother and grandchild rescued successfully
It was a miracle that an one-year-old girl was rescued from the ruins in Han Wang Town, Mian Zhu, Sichuan by the rescuers in the evening, May 14. The Wenchuan earthquake has caused the widespread collapse of the buildings. Many houses distorted out of shape, and most people were buried in the ruins. The one-year-old girl Shen Tianqi and her grandmother Jiang Yijun had been in ruins for more than 50 hours, until they were rescued finally.

Photo by Li Mingfang, a Xinhua correspondent

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

新华社照片,木鱼镇(四川),2008年5月14日青川县木鱼镇灾情惨重 5月14日,Wu_Police官兵在青川县木鱼镇中学搬运遇难者遗体。木鱼中学一幢学生宿舍倒塌,***名学生仅有139人逃出,在随后的搜救中有84人生还,截至目前确认178人死亡,20多人下落不明。汶川地震造成青川县房屋严重受损,80%以上房屋垮塌,木鱼镇等乡镇损失尤为惨重。新华社记者 刘奕湛 摄

Mu Yu Town, SiChuan May 14th: suffering the great damage of the quake
The police were removing bodies from what used to be? Mu Yu Middle School. A dormitory building of the? school collapsed. Only 139 students got away. The rescue work saved 84 lives. It is confirmed that at least 178 people died, with more than 20 people still missing.? The WenChuan earthquake has caused the serious collapse in Qingchuan town. Over 80% buildings in Qingchuan collapsed. The damage in Muyu town is much more severe.
Photo by Liu Yi zhan, Xinhua correspondent

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

新华社照片,汶川,2008年5月14日汶川县映秀镇伤员救助工作全面展开 5月14日,救援的直升飞机在汶川县映秀镇中学外的空地上救助伤员。当日,汶川县映秀镇伤员救治工作全面展开。新华社记者 袁满 摄
?
Rescue work started in Yingxiu Town, Wenchuan Count, on May 14,2008
The medical helicopter treating the injured on the open space outside the middle school of Yingxiu Town, Wenchuan on May 14th.
Photo by Yuan Man, a Xinhua correspondent

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
新华社照片,北川(四川),2008年5月14日爱心无国界 5月14日,来自美国的医学博士孙柏安在北川县协助医生救治伤员。几名在四川等地工作和学习的美国人得知四川发生严重地震的消息后,相约为北川县地震重灾区送去急救用品,并利用自己的专业技能为灾区救援工作服务。新华社记者焦卫平摄

BeiChuan, SiChuan: love from the world
Medical professor Sun Bo’an from America treating the injured in Beichuan. Upon hearing about earthquake, several Americans working and studying in Sichuan sent first-aid supplies and contributed their medical skills.
Photo by Jiao Weiping,? Xinhua correspondent.

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

新华社照片,什邡(四川),2008年5月14日  部队官兵什邡抢险救灾   5月13日,一名幸存儿童被救出。  目前,已有多支Jie_Fang_Jun、Wu_Police部队官兵抵达四川什邡市进行抢险救灾。  截至5月14日16:50,什邡市确认遇难2500余人,接受医疗重点救治3000余人,其他伤员上万人,下落不明、失去联系3万余人。目前,什邡市食品、饮用水、药品、帐篷等物资严重短缺。市粮食局已组织成品粮油650吨,在市区设立了4个供应点,并按指挥部指令分别向红白、蓥华、八角、皂角等乡镇灾民和救灾部队提供。  新华社记者李刚摄

Shifang, Sichuan on May 14th, 2008
A child was rescued on May 13th. Several rescue teams have arrived in and began rescue work at Shifang. On 16:50 May 14th, it was confirmed that at least 2500 in Shifang died, and around 3000 were seriously injured, with more than 10,000 people injured. More than 30,000 people are still missing. Currently, there is an acute lack of food, water, medicine, tents etc. Food Bureau has established 4 supply posts in the urban district with 650,000 KG of foodstuff and oil, which will be transported to the victims and rescue groups in HongBai, BaJiao, ZaoJiao etc.
Photo by Li Gang, Xinhua correspondent 

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

救援部队徒步进人震中灾区 5月14日,参加抗震救灾的Jie_Fang_Jun第三军医大学新桥医院医疗队的医护人员身负救灾物品徒步行军。目前救援部队已徒步进人震中区域汶川县映秀镇。新华社记者 袁满 摄

The rescue groups entering the disaster areas on foot.
On May 14, a medical team? from Xinqiao Hospital walked to the disaster areas with relief supplies. Now they are reaching the epicenter, Yingxiu Town, WenChuan, SiChuan.
Photo by YuanMan, Xinhua correspondent

?
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

20 发布小分队2008/5/19 10:51:00

北川县女医生被埋3天获救后立即参与救援

2008-05-16 10:24:12 来源: 扬子晚报 网友评论 0 条 点击查看  
核心提示:谢守菊是北川县人民医院妇产科的医生,5月15 日下午,她在被海南地震救援队营救出来后,顾不上仍被埋在废墟里的丈夫,和救援队员一起加人了现场医疗队伍。

扬子晚报5月16日报道 谢守菊是北川县人民医院妇产科的医生,5月15日下午,她在被海南地震救援队营救出来后,顾不上仍被埋在废墟里的丈夫,和救援队员一起加人了现场医疗队伍。在北川新城区的救援现场,记者发现了一名穿着裙子的戴眼镜女子,记者上前一问,才了解到,她是刚刚被救援队员从废墟里营救出来的地震幸存者。在被埋了近三天之后,谢守菊依然毫发无损并且加人了救援队伍,这让现场的救援人员无不佩服。谢守菊告诉记者,发生地震时,她正躺在家里的沙发上睡觉,突然沙发翻了过来,就把她给盖在了下面。她知道救援队员会很快来营救他们,所以她当时并没有呼喊,保存了部分体力。在没有水喝的情况下,谢守菊还找到了一个器皿,接住了自己的尿,实在撑不下去的时候再喝。被埋后的第三天,谢守菊听到了外面有救援人员的声音,她拼命地用器皿敲墙,终于吸引了救援队员,将她从一楼的家中营救了出来。而谢守菊的丈夫则因为位置不太利于营救,估计生还希望渺茫。当谢守菊出来之后,她只喝了一罐八宝粥,就立即和身边的救援人员一起,投人了抢救伤员的战斗中。
(本文来源:扬子晚报 作者:裴睿)

Doctor buried for three days joins in rescue efforts immediately

16th May 2008

?

Xie Shou-juuu is an obstetrician from Beichuan's People's Hospital. She was rescued from the ruins of collapsed building by the Hainan rescue team on the afternoon of 15th of May. Despite the fact that her husband was still buried in the debris, she immediately joined the rescue team as a medical staff.

At the rescue site of Beichuan's XinCheng, reporters spotted this bespectacled lady in a dress. On approaching her, they realized that she was one of the fortunate survivors that had just been rescued. After being buried for nearly three days, Xie Shou-juu joined the rescue team without a second thought, to the admiration of everyone at the site.

Xie Shou-juu recounts that when the earthquake struck, she was at home, taking a nap on the couch. All of a sudden, the couch flipped over, trapping her beneath. She knew that rescue teams would soon be on their way, and conserved her energy by not shouting for help. To cope with the lack of water, she grabbed a container and collected her urine, drinking it only when the thirst was unbearable.

On the third day, Xie Shou-juu heard the voices of the rescuers. She frantically knocked the container against the wall,? and finally attracted the attention of the rescue team. They rescued her from the ground floor of the building. As her husband was at a less accessible location, chances of survival are slim. After Xie Shou-juu was pulled free from the debris, she only drank a can of porridge, and immediately joined in the rescue efforts.

21 发布小分队2008/5/19 11:04:00

奶奶用身体护孙女 爸爸又护住母亲女儿

5月14日晚上,趁着吃饭的短暂间隙,空降兵某团四连指导员余国防向全连通报:我们救出的那个两岁小女孩经过医护人员的全力抢救,已经安全月兑险了。
5月13日下午15时30分,天降大雨,该团四连得知什邡市洛水镇一间倒塌民房内传出小孩哭声。五班班长何炎当即带上4名战士前往施救。赶到现场后,战士们听到废墟中传来非常微弱的哭声,马上甩开膀子挖掘通道、清除石块。经过40分钟的紧急挖掘,终于清除了表层建筑碎物。顿时,一幕感人的景象出现在战士们面前: 一个脸色惨白、目光呆滞的两岁小女孩在墙角舞动着小手,她身上压着一个面孔朝下的老妇人,老人身上还压着一个成年男子。男子全身几乎无一处完好,却生生顶住了塌下来的断梁;老人的头已经垂下没有任何反应,双手却紧紧将小女孩搂在身下…… 没有时间擦去夺眶而出的泪水,何炎赶紧上前将呼吸微弱的小女孩抱人怀中,跑步赶往灾区救护所。 据了解,那名老妇人,是小女孩的奶奶,成年男子是小女孩的爸爸。这一家三代的悲壮场景,感动和震撼了在场的战士们,传到部队后,更加激励官兵拼死奋战,尽快抢救出更多的被困者。
来源:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/mil/2008-05/17/content_8191704.htm

Familial love: Grandma shields granddaughter with her body, father protects his mother and daughter

?

On the evening of May 14th, a rescuer reported back to his team. The 2 year-old girl they saved was out of danger after receiving?medical treatment.

?

At about 3:30pm, May 13th , it was raining heavily. The rescue team were told that a baby was heard crying from the ruins of a collapsed house in Luoshui town, Shifang City. The captain of the rescue team He Yan rushed straight to the site, bringing with him another 4 rescuers. At the site, they could hear a very faint cry from the rubble. Without any hesitation, they dug a passage and cleared away the debris. After 40 minutes, they finally cleared the debris burying from the spot the cries emitted from. Before their eyes was an unforgettable scene.

?

A girl about 2 year-old was waving her small hands about with a dazed look in her eyes, her face white with exhaustion. Right above her was an old woman who was facing downwards, and? above her was a man tightly pressed against the old lady. The man's body was badly battered, holding up a broken beam. The old woman's head was drooping lifelessly, but her hands were still tightly clasping the young girl.

?

There was no time for He Yan to wipe his tears away. He hurried up to carry the little girl, who was barely breathing, and ran to the medical staff.

?

This reporter was informed that the old woman was the little girl's grandma and the man was the little girl's father. The tragic scene the rescuers saw touched them deeply. As the story was brought back to the team, they took it upon themselves to fight to save the victims still trapped in the rubble, motivated by the loving?sacrifices of the father and grandmother.

22 今天应该用灰色2008/5/19 11:23:00

Jing_Cha营救邻居难顾重伤老父:原谅我,我是Jing_Cha

重伤老父近在咫尺,却不能上前照顾

父亲原谅我,因为我是Jing_Cha

张锦富是彭州交警大队的一名交警,地震后,他受命奔赴维护彭州市人民医院“生命通道”的岗位。此时,住在乡下的老父亲因房屋墙壁垮塌,身受重伤,被邻居紧急送到彭州市人民医院抢救。 10米不到的医院坝子里,81岁的老父亲因为内脏受重伤大出血,生命垂危。如此生离死别的感觉对张锦富来说,如同煎熬。但由于“生命通道”岗位不能离开
半步,没有尽到半点孝心的张锦富在连续工作数十个小时后,继续用沙哑的嗓子和标准的手势,守在彭州市人民医院门口。
??????? 5月12日,张锦富上过夜班后在家轮休,他上午到丽春镇乡下去探望了81岁的老父亲,中午回到位于湔江水泥厂宿舍的家。他刚躺下不久,忽然感觉到衣柜在摇晃,地震了!他一翻身就跳了起来,从二楼跑下去。 这时候,大楼里传来呼救声,一个四楼的女邻居在匆忙中摔倒,从四楼上一直滚到了三楼,四肢受伤不能动弹,张锦富和几个青壮年立即冲进大楼,将这个女邻居抬到了院子里的空地上。 这一切安定下来后,张锦富开始联系乡下的父亲和家人,这时电话已经打不通了。而单位的电话也打不通,他立即朝大队奔去,这时不少在休息的战友们都在没有接到通知的情况下纷纷赶回了大队。大队的90多名民警迅速集结,按照统一安排奔赴自己的管区,张锦富负责的则是这次抢救伤员的彭州市人民医院门口这条“生命通道”的畅通。张锦富没有想到,就在他冒险营救女邻居时,他远在乡下的老父亲张伯兴此时也在经历一场劫难,墙壁发生垮塌,老父亲被压废墟中,胸部严重受伤,好在邻居穆师傅发现及时,将老人从废墟中挖了出来,找了一辆汽车送往医院抢救,凑巧的是,邻居选择的医院正好是张锦富执勤的彭州市人民医院。 在医院忙于疏散、指挥的张锦富,在把一辆运送伤员的汽车疏导通后,他才发现车上血禸模糊的伤员竟然是自己的老父亲!来不及慰问、探望,一队队运送伤员的救护车相继涌来,医院的“生命通道”随时可能“梗塞”,张锦富转身立即投人到指挥疏导中,只能在短暂的空闲探头看看医院坝子里担架上的老父亲。父子俩相距的这10米距离,此时显得那么遥远。后来得到消息的姐姐、妹妹赶来医院照顾老父亲,张锦富这才稍微放心了些。由于伤情太重,老人随后被转移到成都的Jun_Qu医院抢救。救护车经过他的岗位时,张锦富敬礼为父亲送上了自己的祝福。

To save more lives: Forgive me Father, for I am a policeman

?As a traffic police of Pengzhou, Zhang Jinfu was arranged to ensure that the emergency green path which led to Pengzhou People's Hospital after the earthquake. At the same time, his elderly father in the countryside was badly hurt when his house collapsed, and was hurriedly sent to Pengzhou People's Hospital by his neighbors.

In a little yard at the hospital, the? 81 year-old father lay at death's door due to massive haemorrhage of internal organs. Almost losing a loved one to death was torturous to Zhang Jinfu, but he had to be at his post, ensuring the emergency green path was clear. He worked for 10 hours at a stretch and could not set aside time to take care of his injured father. With a hoarse voice and practised gestures, he kept his post at the gate of hospital.

On 12th May 2008, Zhang Jinfu was off-duty after the night shift. That morning he visited his elderly father in the countryside, Lichun town, and returned home at? noon. He was just about to take a nap when he felt the wardrobe shaking.? An earthquake! He jumped up from the bed and rushed out of the building immediately. At the same time, cries for help came from the building. One female neighbor fell over in her haste and tumbled down from the fourth storey to the third storey. She was so badly injured that she could hardly move. Zhang Jinfu, together with several young men, rushed into the building immediately and brought the woman out to safety.

After all these were settled, Zhang Jinfu tried to contact his father and other family members, but was unable to get through. He also tried to get in touch with his department but failed. He swiftly returned to his office and met with many his colleagues, most of who were off-duty and had not received any notification to gather. More than?90 traffic police assembled immediately, and headed off to each district assigned to them. His assignment was to keep the emergency green path free of unauthorised vehicles and ensure that the wounded could reachthe hospital in the shortest possible time.

Zhang Jinfu never expectated that his aged father in the country was also experiencing a disaster when he took risks saving his neighbor. His father was buried by a collapsed wall and seriously wounded in the chest. Fortunately, one villager realized and dug his father out, and sent him to the hospital.?The hospital was the one that the Zhang Jinfu was posted at all along.

Zhang Jinfu was busy directing traffic. As he directed a car carrying a casualty towards the hospital, he realized that the wounded man in the car was his elderly father. There was no time to accompany his father, as cars carrying casualties streamed in and the emergency path could be choked with traffic. Zhang Jinfu could only continue working. He could only enter the hospital to take a quick glance at his father lying on the stretcher during the brief rest period he was given. The 10 metres seperating the father and son seemed to stretch on endlessly. He only felt less worried when his elder sister rushed to the hospital to look after their father. Due to the severity of the injury, his father was transferred to Chengdu Military Hospital for emergency treatment. As the ambulance passed him by,?Zhang Jinfu saluted it, offering his father his silent blessing.

23 cipher_ct2008/5/19 12:25:00

http://news.xinhuanet.com/school/2008-05/17/content_8190904.htm
??????
2008年05月17日 08:12:22  来源:中国广播网

塌楼下女孩见到救援者第一句话:"危险,快出去!"????

?16日下午六点,记者采访Wu_Police总医院医疗队,主管护师张艳君告诉记者:灾区人民的坚强让她们流泪------
16日,救援队在德阳东汽实验中学将救援。

地震发生时,这所学校正在上课,约有200名师生被突如其来的强震掩埋于废墟之下,四层高的教学楼只剩下几面隔墙。……随着72小时黄金时间的流逝,孩子们生存的机率在不断的下降,搜救队员在教学楼最左边的墙壁的夹道下发现有一个孩子还活着。

由于现场情况过于复杂,救援工作进展很艰难,约两个小时后,终于在上方用隔垫清理出一个开口,可以探进去半个身子。主管护师张艳君通过狭窄的空间,爬进去查看她的生命体征。当张艳君小心避开障碍物,探身进去给小静文注身寸止疼针时,懂事的小姑娘一滴眼泪都没有掉,刚一打完针,这个浑身是血的小姑娘用微弱的声音说出的第一句话就是:“阿姨快出去吧,这里太危险了!”听到生命危急的女孩说的第一句话就是关心自己的安危。张艳君的眼泪夺眶而
出----

因为怕掉下的石块再次伤害到小女孩,搜救队员双手掏、肩膀扛等方式,又经过两小时的时间打开了通道,小女孩终于被抱了出来。全场人沸腾了,都为这个生命力这么顽强的小姑娘喝采!张艳君为她及时输上了Ye_Ti,关节四肢科主治医师王明新立即为她检查伤情,对伤处进行清创、缝合及包扎,将小静文送上救护车转送至后方医院。

这个小女孩叫唐静文,她只有12岁。地震中,她的双下肢骨折了,但在救援队员的心中,她是一个顶天立地的女孩!

她的坚强使队员们被强大的精神动力所支撑着,一刻也不停止搜救,生怕因为自己片刻的休息让废墟下的生命被匆匆的时间抢走。目前,在另两处楼层的瓦砾下,又有4名学生被营救出来。 (记者郭海涌 通讯员程莹报道)

Girl says to rescuers: Get out, it's too dangerous!

?May 16th, 2008, 18:00

Reported by Journalist Haiyong Guo, Correspondent Ying Cheng

During an interview with the medical team from the General Hospital of Armed Police Forces, the head nurse Zhang Yanjun told the reporters that the victims of the earthquake were so strong-willed that they were moved to tears.

On May 16th, the rescue team began their work at Deyang Dongqi Shiyan Middle School. When the earthquake struck the city, it was class time. The strong quake caused the four storey building to collapse and buried approximately 200 teachers and students. As the hours pass, the probability of survival was dropping and the rescue team finally found a fortunate child trapped in a narrow passage near the leftmost walls.

The rubble near the passage made it difficult to carry out the rescue work. The team managed to dig a hole big enough to allow an adult to crawl in after 2 hours. Zhang Yanjun crawled forward into the passage to check the vital signs of the girl. As she was administrating painkiller injections to the girl, the girl did not cry. After the injection, the girl weakly spoke, "Aunty, please get out. It's too dangerous here." Zhang Yanjun could not hold back her tears, realizing that the child in danger was more concerned for her safety.

Fearful of causing the unstable debris to collapse, the rescue team spent another 2 hours to dig the girl using both their hands. Everyone at the scene was heartened when she was brought out of the narrow passage. Zhang Yanjun immediately put the girl on IV, and specialist Wang Minxin checked her for injuries to the limbs. The girl was sent to hospital immediately after simple disinfection and bandaging of wounds.

The girl’s name is Jingwen Tang, and she was only 12 years old. Her legs were broken in the earthquake, and she is unable to stand. Yet in the eyes of the rescue team, her spirit has surpassed her physical state.

Inspired by her strength and spirit, the rescuers continued searching for survivors without a moment’s rest, fearing for the weakening victims. Up until now, 4 other students have been rescued from the rubble of two other collapsed buildings in the school compound.

莫非于 2008-5-22 0:41:40 编辑过本文

cipher_ct

新人过门

• RP:166
文:50 分:306

24 莫非2008/5/21 4:57:00

ok 了

莫非于 2008-5-22 0:43:10 编辑过本文

莫非

民工

• H MQ
  • RP:8540
文:3173 分:18584

25 囧囧地2008/5/21 7:31:00

发稿前,卢志文给记者打来电话说,他刚得知,北川中学校长刘亚春的爱人、儿子全部遇难,刘亚春身受重伤,但仍然坚持在校园内指挥抢险救人。

----

新闻里看到的....回来好好安慰这个姑娘吧

==============================

RID看到了高中校长的名字,是说我们高中和北川连成对子了,校长大人似乎要亲自带队去支教来着~

希望北川的孩子,四川的孩子都平安~早日能重新开始上学吧~

26 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 10:03:00

民警父亲救出30多人 儿子遇难

震后第一个走进北川中学的Gong_An民警

??? 尽管头部鲜血直流,李国林来不及包扎赶往擂鼓派出所。此时,三层楼的派出所办公楼也变成了一片废墟,四名留所值班的民警只找到了三个,全部受伤严重。突然,想起儿子还在北川中学,李国林找到一辆自行车,风驰电掣般赶往县城。儿子15岁,名叫李王自国,在初三(一)班就读,成绩优异,即将面临中考。可是赶到北川中学时,李国林看到,操场上的孩子们哭成一片,好几栋教学楼倒塌,儿子所在的初中部五层教学楼变成了三层楼,原来的一楼和二楼都不见了。“李王自国,你在哪里?”李国林拼命地呼喊。很快,在四根横七竖八的水泥预制板缝隙处,他分辨出儿子的声音。“爸爸,我在这儿,快救我!”一想起儿子的求助,李国林就泪水直淌。可当时没有救援设备和机械工具,大家只能用双手刨砖渣救人,而儿子,位于废墟Deep一丈多远,左腿被好几块水泥板压住,动弹不得。

?? 救出30多条生命, 儿子却已停止呼吸
?
?? “从小,儿子就认为我是英雄,引以为豪。”李国林说,作为第一个赶到北川中学的Gong_An民警,他成了师生员工可以信赖的对象之一,怎么干,都听他的。在这种时候,从初中部教学楼用撬杠等工具去打个洞,挖出儿子还是有希望的。但是有更多的人容易挖,更容易生还,李国林要求幸存人员从容易处挖起,先
救外围的。说到这里,李国林呜咽着说,灾情就是命令。他和大家一起刨土,地震当夜还代表Gong_An部门赶往绵阳市Zheng__Fu汇报救灾工作,并接受简单的包扎。13日凌晨5时许赶回北川中学时,“儿子还在呼喊救命”,消防Wu_Police也赶到了现场。至当日中午,儿子声息渐无,李国林却已经成功救出了30多个鲜活的生命。
??? 昨日凌晨3时许,李王自国终于被找到,但已停止呼吸。

He saved more than 30 lives, but he lost his son??

The first public security officer to walk into Beichuan Middle School after the earthquake was bleeding profusely from the head. Li Guolin could not afford the time to bandage his wound. He rushed to the Leigu police station, only to find the three storey building reduced to rubble. Only three of the four policemen on duty were found, all badly injured.

It suddenly occurred to Li Guolin that his son was still at Beichuan Middle School. He found a bicycle and rushed through the county as swiftly as possible. His son, Li Wangziguo, was 15 years old and attended school there with excellent results. His son will be taking the entrance examination for high school soon.

But when he arrived at Beichuan Middle school, all he saw was crying children and several collapsed buildings. The five storey block where his son was studying was reduced to three storeys. The entire first and second floors had vanished.

"Li Wangziguo, where are you?" Li Guolin shouted frantically. Soon, he heard his son's voice from between the cracks of four higgledy-piggledy cement prefabricated panels.

"Dad, I'm here, help! Hurry up!" Every time he thought of his son's pleas, Li Guolin could not hold back his tears. However, without rescue equipment and mechanical devices, he could only rely on hands to dig through the rubble. His son was buried around 3 metres deep in the rubble, with several cement slabs trapping his left leg.
?
Li Guolin saved more 30 lives, but his son stopped breathing

"My son regarded me as a hero since young, he was proud of me." Li Guolin said. As the first public security officer to rush to Beichuan Middle School, he had become the man the teachers, students and school workers relied on for leadership, following his instructions to save the trapped casualties.

At times like these, they could only use tools like crowbars to punch a hole in the junior classroom building. It would have been possible to save his son. But there were other casualities that could be saved first, with less effort. Li Guolin instructed them to start with the casualties that could be easily freed, and work their way in gradually.

Li Guolin cried while saying this,"In a disaster, there is nothing more important than the victims." He dug through the rubble with the others, rushing to the municipal administration in Mianyang city to report the situation as a representative of the public security department and received simple treatment for his head wound.

When he arrived back at Beichuan Middle School at 5am on the 13th, fire fighters and armed police had rushed to the scene. He recalls, "My son was still crying for help."? At noon on the same day, he could no longer hear his son's voice, but he had rescued more than 30 lives.

?About 3am yesterday (14th), Li Wangziguo was finally found, but he had stopped breathing forever.

27 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 10:13:00

爸爸妈妈 别为我们难过 (献给5.12中离去的小天使们)
作者:不详

爸爸妈妈
那是你们吗
我听到了你们的呼唤
从出生时开始就听着
从小宝宝一直听到我上小学

当我现在睡着的时候,
好想让你们来到我的跟前
给我盖上果露的手臂,
帮我找回我跑丢的小鞋.

爸爸妈妈
我好想你们能亲手为我合上双眼,
让爸爸再亲亲我的脸
让妈妈再摸我的脸颊一遍

爸爸
我身边还有好多的弟弟妹妹哥哥姐姐
你一定要找到他们亲人
带上漂亮的衣服还有漂亮的鞋
妈妈
我们都是好孩子.正在好好的学习.
努力不给你们丢脸
可是......

爸爸妈妈,
我和我的同学还有老师
静静地躺在学校昔日的操场前
往日的情景又在出现
我们在这里跳绳在这里踢毽
我们在这里戴上红领巾
在这里向祖国宣言:好好学习 天天向上
好多好多的鲜花
好多好多的嫩脸

可是现在我好冷好冷
爸爸妈妈抱抱我吧
一定要再亲亲我的脸

爸爸妈妈
你们在外打工好远好远
我知道你们好难好难
我没有怪你们
把我托付给叔叔
我没有怪你们
不在我的跟前
因为还有爷爷奶奶要养
你们还要出去挣钱挣好多钱

爸爸妈妈
别为我们难过
我们跟老师在一起

爸爸妈妈
别为我们难过
以后一定要记得建好我们的家园
我们只求爸爸妈妈
还有千千万万个爸爸妈妈
在下一个今天
下一个的今天 为我们把气球放飞一遍
上面写着:
我们乖.
我们来过.
我们是天使.

mom and dad,don't be sad
dedicated to the little angels who left us on 12th May 2008

Mom and Dad, is that you?
I've heard you calling me
since I was born,
from a little baby to a schoolboy

at this moment, I fall asleep,
I wished you were here with me
covering my bare arms
bringing back my shoes that I had lost while running

Mom and Dad
I wish you came and closed my open eyes
kiss my face, Daddy
and touch my cheeks, Mummy

Dad,
There are so many brothers and sisters along with me
do find their parents please
with beautiful clothes and pretty shoes!
Mum,
we are all hard-working kids
never doing anything to disgrace you
but...

Mom and Dad
I sleep on what once was our school playground
with my classmates and teachers
remembering the past days
when we happily skipped ropes and played with a shuttlecock
we put on red scarf here and swore:
"I will study hard and progress day by day!"
we saw a lot of flowers
and a lot of young faces

but now I feel so cold
Daddy, Mummy, hold me tightly
Do kiss my cheeks once again

Mom and dad
You are working hard so far away
I know your hardships
I don't blame you on leaving me alone with uncle
As there are grandpa and grandma to support
you have to work far away to make money, lots and lots of money

Mom and Dad
don't be sad
I'm with teachers

Mom and Dad
don't be sad
devote yourselves to rebuilding our hometown
I'm only begging you, and thousands of parents
on the same day next year
let the balloons fly for us
and write:
we were good kids
that once lived in this world
and we flew away like angels

orginal writer unknown, posted on the Internet

28 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 10:26:00

新郎饶新取消休假奔赴灾区 新娘举行一个人婚礼
http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年05月16日22:49 新华网
  新华网南京5月16日电 (记者 凌军辉) 一架遥控飞机模型从天而降,英俊的新郎从飞机上取下钻戒,为自己戴上……这原本是南京姑娘邱媛媛心目中的婚礼场景。
  然而,这一幕没有出现在她的婚礼上。
  当身为陆军航空兵某部上尉飞行员的新郎饶新临时取消休假,紧急奔赴四川地震灾区救援,新娘邱媛媛毅然决定,婚礼在16日晚如期举行。“他在前方为灾区出力,我也应该在后方尽一份力。小爱变大爱,这个新郎‘缺席’的婚礼更有意义。”
  “一个人的婚礼”如期举行
  记者16日18时赶到南京金陵饭店,新娘邱媛媛身着洁白的婚纱,手捧鲜花,孤单地站在酒店门口迎接前来参加婚礼的亲朋好友。
  “很多人劝我推迟婚礼,因为婚礼是两个人的事。但我觉得这特殊时刻的婚礼有特殊的意义。”新娘邱媛媛告诉记者,让新郎安心去前线救灾,呼吁更多亲朋好友支援灾区是她坚持“一个人的婚礼”如期举行的动力。
  婚礼上,新娘的父母把女儿交到了新郎父母手中。新郎的母亲代替儿子把象征婚姻的戒指戴上新娘手指。婚礼中,新郎饶新从抗灾前线打来电话,安慰、歉意的话语让新娘泣不成声。“你是世界上最好的女孩,我会用一生好好爱你。”
  “你在那里好吗?婚礼如期举行,你表担心我,好好工作,我等着你凯旋归来。”新娘用坚强的话语让新郎放心。
  红包变善款,小爱成大爱
  新郎在前线救灾,新娘在后方捐款。婚礼上,新娘代表两家人向灾区捐出2万元礼金。“这几天我一直关注灾区的报道,巨大的灾难让人心里难受。这次把礼金捐给灾区,虽然不多,但是我们的一点心意。”
  江苏省红十字会会长吴锡军现场接受了新人的善款。“红十字事业是一个爱的事业,这对新人把礼金捐给灾区,把小爱升华成大爱,是这个时代最可爱的人。”吴锡军祝愿新郎早日安全归来,祝福新人幸福、美满。
  “穿上洁白的婚纱,由爱人戴上戒指,这是每一个女孩的梦想。”邱媛媛说,作为军人的妻子,她无怨无悔。“我想此时此刻,灾区的人民比我更需要他。我唯一的心愿,是祝福丈夫早日平安归来。”
  新郎缺席的婚礼感动南京
  新郎缺席的婚礼感动了整个南京。
  前来参加婚礼的姜璐是新娘的同学。“新郎的责任和新娘的坚强让人敬佩。”姜璐说,虽然是一个人的婚礼,但新娘并不孤单,现场所有的嘉宾都会送出最美好的祝福。
  应广大网友要求,西祠网站对整个婚礼进行了视频直播。上千名网友在线观看婚礼,并送出祝福。“祝福这对新人,愿新郎早日平安归来。”“所有人都会为你们祝福,你是最美丽的新娘。”“心中有大爱,好人有好梦”……两位网友还赶到婚礼现场,给新娘送上了“爱心靠枕”等礼物。
  小爱成大爱,点燃一片爱。举办婚礼的南京金陵饭店把婚宴收费和当晚全体员工工资共10万元捐给了灾区,筹办婚礼的南京皇家婚庆公司捐出了近8000元婚庆费,南京婚庆协会现场向地震灾区捐款3.1万余元,主持婚礼的司仪也捐出了当晚1500元收人。

Bridegroom rushes to the disaster area, bride holds her own at their wedding
May 16th, 2008, Xinhua Net, http://www.sina.com.cn
?
?
A motorized model plane descends from the sky and her handsome husband takes a diamond ring attached to the plane and slips it on her finger...This should have been the ideal wedding of Qiu Yuanyuan, a girl from Nanjing.
?
This, however, did not happen on her wedding ceremony.
?
Rao Xin, the bridegroom, had cancelled his wedding leave. As a pilot, he was set on leaving for the disaster zone right away. Qiu Yuanyuan, the bride, unhesitatingly decided to hold the wedding on the night of May 16 according to schedule. "He is now fighting to save the victims on the frontline, so I should support him in the background. Our love should not prevent him from saving people. This wedding where the groom is absent is more meaningful than ever."
?
"Single Wedding" proceeds as scheduled
?
May 16th, 6 pm, at Jinling Hotel, Nanjing. Qiu Yuanyuan, the bride, dressed in a snow-white wedding gown and holding her bouquet, greeted their families and friends at the hotel entrance by herself. "People tried to persuade me to postpone the wedding as this should have been the day for two of us." She insisted on holding this "single wedding" to assure Rao Xin and to appeal to families and friends to show support for the earthquake-stricken areas, Qiu Yuanyuan told the journalist.
?
During the ceremony, Qiu Yuanyuan's parents handed their daughter to the parents of? Rao Xin. Rao Xin's mother, on behalf of her son, slipped a ring on the bride's finger, symbolizing the marriage. "You are the best girl in the world. I’ll spend a lifetime loving you." Rao Xin called from the frontline during the wedding, and this comforting apology made Qiu Yuanyuan burst into tears.
?
"How's everything going over there? Our wedding will take place as scheduled. Don't worry about me. Just work hard. I’ll be waiting for your return." The bride replied firmly to reassure the groom.
?
Donating red packets, every little bit counts
?
While the groom is working to rescue lives at the frontline, while the bride is doing the best she can. During the ceremony, Qiu Yuanyuan on behalf of the two families donated 20,000 yuan to those who are suffering in the earthquake areas. "I keep focusing on the reports these days. The disaster makes me feel sad. I would like to donate all these monetary present to them. It's not a huge amount, but it is a symbol of my care and support to them."
?
Mr. Wu Xijun, President of Red Cross Jiangsu Province accepted the donation on the wedding. "Red Cross is a cause of love. They are the loveliest couple, donating their monetary presents and turned the love between the two of them into love for others. I wish them all the best."
?
"It is a dream of every girl to be dressed in white wedding gown and have her husband slip the ring on her finger." Said Qiu Yuanyuan. As the wife of a soldier, she has no regrets. "I think at this moment, people in earthquake-stricken areas need him more than me. My only wish is that he will be back."
?
Unique wedding moved entire Nanjing
?
The wedding ceremony without the bridegroom moved the entire Nanjing.
?
"They inspire respect." Jiang Lu, former classmate of Qiu Yuanyuan who attended the wedding. She said that the bride was not alone though it was a "single wedding". All the guests present gave their best wishes.
?
?
Note: It is customary for wedding guests to make monetary gifts to the happy couple at wedding ceremonies or receptions. These monetary gifts are placed in a small red envelop, known as red packet

29 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 10:50:00

乞讨老人为地震灾区捐款105元(转载)

作者:麝香微度绣芙蓉 提交日期:2008-5-16 11:52:00

现代快报5月16日报道 爱心捐赠仍在继续,昨天,最让人感动的捐赠者应该是这位乞讨老人,他在捐了5元后,又找遍身上的零钱,特地到银行兑换了一张百元现钞,放进了募捐箱。

这感人的一幕发生在江宁区东新南路的一个募捐点。昨天中午12点,一名约60岁的老人来到了募捐点,他头发花白,穿一件蓝色衣服,胸前的补丁起码3个,背后的则不计其数,衣服下摆已经破烂,脚上穿一双破烂的凉鞋,手中还拿着一个讨饭碗。

工作人员郭小姐说,“我们放了好多宣传牌,上面有灾区的一些图片。”老人端着碗,在宣传牌前止步,看了一会,哆哆嗦嗦地从口袋里掏出5元钱,放进募捐箱,念叨了一句,“为灾区人民……”

工作人员愣住了,还没反应过来,老人已经离开,“他好像很累的样子,步履蹒跚,看着他的背影,我就想哭。”

本以为这就是捐款过程中的一个小揷曲,谁料,下午3点,老人再一次出现,这次,他掏出了100元,塞进了募捐箱。

“这次可把我们惊呆了!”郭小姐赶紧拉住老人问情况,老人才解释,“我上午就想多捐一点,但钱太零碎了……”

老人的普通话很不标准,费了很多口舌后,郭小姐才明白,老人本想多捐一点钱,但身上全是讨来的一毛两毛还有一些硬币,不好意思拿出来,特地利用中午凑了凑,接着到银行,将全身的零钱兑换出了一张一百元,“老人一直说,‘灾区的人比我更困难,他们的生命都受到威胁,不容易啊!’”

好说歹说,老人总算留下了自己的名字,但他不会写字,委托工作人员代签:徐超(音)。老人走后,在场很多人都流下了眼泪,“保安说,老人常在附近乞讨,平时很少吃到什么好东西,没想到一下子就捐出这么多……”说到这里,郭小姐已经哽咽了。 (本文来源:现代快报 作者:马晶晶)

Elderly homeless donates 105 yuan for stricken area

May 16th, 2008, 11:52am, by Ma Jingjing, Modern Times Express

During a donation drive yesterday, a donor touched the hearts of all present. An elderly homeless man donated 5 yuan on the spot, and later returned to put a 100 yuan bill into the donation box after gathering all the change he had.

This moving scene happened at a donation post, on Xinnan Road, Jiangning. At around noon yesterday, an old man around 60 years old approached the post. His hair was flecked with white, and he was wearing tattered sandals and a blue coat that had been patched all over. In his hands, was a bowl used to collect the change that any kind-hearted passerby could spare him.

One of the staff, Miss Guo, told him, "We've put up many posters, some with photographs of the disaster region." The old man stopped in front of the posters, and after a? while, with his hand trembling, put 5 yuan into the donation box, murmuring, "for those poor people."

The staff stared in amazement. By the time they realized the kindness in the simple act, the old man had left. “He looked exhausted and his walk unsteady. Staring at his back, I felt like crying."

The staff thought it was just a little touching act. However, at 3.pm, the old man came back to the post again. This time, he put in a 100 yuan bill into the donation box.

"We were so shocked!" Miss Guo hurriedly stopped the aged and asked him. The old man explained, "I wanted to donate more this morning, but it was all loose change."

The old man had trouble speaking in Mandarin (the commonly spoken language across China). He spent a long time explaining before the staff understood him. The old man wanted to give more in the morning, but all he had was just some loose change. He was embarrassed about donating change, so he collected all the money he had on him and exchanged if for a 100 yuan bill at the bank. "The old man kept saying, 'Those people are in more dire straits. Their lives are still in danger. Poor people.

The staff invited him to leave his name, but he refused countless times. Finally he agreed. As he could not write, the staff wrote down his name for him Xu Chao. When he left, several staff cried.

"The security guard said, the old man usually begged around this area. He doesn't get much to eat, yet he donated all he could." Miss Guo said, choking back her tears.

?

Note: Chinese currency has five different types of coins, and three different types of bills that are less than 1 yuan in value.

30 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 12:42:00

视频
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_ca00XMjc4MTg0MDg=.html

我是世界上第一个背上压着3块预制板的人
------------------------------------------

www.jfdaily.com ?2008-5-18 ?稿件来源:解放网-新闻晚报

两天前,四川电视台在汶川地震现场直播时,发现废墟中3块预制板压在陈坚的背上,电视台记者录下了陈坚的一段话:
  我是世界上第一个背上压着3块预制板的人;
  我要坚持下去,不能让孩子没有爸爸(老婆怀孕);
  我这辈子没有什么大的目标,只想平淡和你(老婆)过一辈子;
  我是北川大地震的说不幸运又是很幸运的人。我觉得我从死神的手中逃回来了。他
们很多没有我运气好。三块预制板把我压在底下,使我不得动弹。我三天三夜没有吃一
颗粮食,只喝点水。我觉得我命还是大,大难不死、必有后福。我不想放弃我家里的每
一个人。我要坚强,我一定要坚强,我必须要坚强,为每一个深爱我的人。一定要顽顽
强强地活下去。我要对得起他们。我要对得起他们对我付出的那么多的好。我希望你们
一样,表在任何困难面前被吓倒。
  我不想孩子没有出生,连父亲啥样都不晓得。我觉得我已经从死神手里逃过来了,
现在有啥子都不惧了。不晓得生还的希望还大不大?
  然而,昨天当陈坚被救出没多久,他却离我们而去。
  现场女记者哭喊着说:陈坚,你真傻,坚持了这么久……

I am the first man to bear 3 pieces of precast slabs on my back.??????

www.jfdaily.com? 2008-5-18? From Liberation Website- Evening Newspaper

Two days ago, when Sichuan TV was doing a live broadcast for Wenchuan earthquake, it was found that there were 3 pieces of precast slabs pressing on the back of a man named Chen Jian. The words below are from him, as recorded by the reporter.

I am the first man to bear 3 pieces of precast slabs on my back.

I must hold on, because my child does not want to lose its father (his wife is pregnant)

I do not have any great goal in my life. I just want to lead a simple life with you (his wife) throughout my life.

I am the unluckiest but also tje luckiest man during the Beichuan Earthquake. I feel that I have just escaped from hell. I am luckier than many other people. I cannot move because of 3 pieces of precast slabs on my back. I did not eat anything but had just a little water for three days and nights. I still regard myself as a lucky man. There is a saying in China "Bliss always follows the calamity". I don't want to leave anyone of my family. I want to be strong; I can be strong; I must be strong, for those who love me deeply. I must be determined to survive. I must not let them down, for the goodness I owed them. Hopefully you are not afraid of any difficulties confronting you in the same way as me.

I cannot leave my child alone. I don’t want it not to have a glance at its father. I think I have escaped from the hell. I do not fear everything any more. Do you know if there is any chance for me to survive?

However, Chen Jian passed away, just a few minutes after being freed from the precast slabs.
The reporter cried and shouted, "Chen Jian, you are so foolish. You have held on for such a long time..."

The above story is translated by some volunteers at????????? www.sichuan-earthquake.org

Life and Death, Love and Pain: Snapshots of Sichuan Earthquake

Get a closer, and more personal look at the extraordinary stories that transpired during the aftermath of the Sichuan Earthquake. These
stories were originally written in Chinese, and translated by volunteers.

Please visit us for more extraordinary stories like this one.

31 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 12:49:00

空降兵:没人管您,我就做您的儿子
“没人管您,我就做您的儿子”??? 驻汉空降兵真情劝动太婆下山

本报四川绵竹讯 (本报特派记者董晓勋 空军某部特约记者刘圣德)昨日在绵竹市金花镇文河村,驻汉空降兵经过两个半小时的劝说,终于说服了老伴失踪、儿子、媳妇和孙子遇难的76岁老婆婆袁运华同意下山,把她背到救援站安置。
当日上午,该部教导员许虎带领百余名官兵经过2小时20分跋涉,来到文河村三组。在半山腰一幢房子的废墟旁,看到袁婆婆独自一人呆坐着。许虎急忙跑过去问:“老人家,你为何不下山?”老婆婆说:“我老伴还没回,我要等他回来。”
许虎听后对老人说:“我们先背您下山到安全的地方……”可是任凭许虎和战士怎么劝说,老人就是不同意官兵们背她。了解到袁婆婆担心出去后无人管她,许虎一边宣传党和国家的政策,一边说:“如果真没有人管您,您就跟我走,我做您的儿子,一生抚养您……”老人终于点头同意了下山。

"If nobody takes care of you, I will be your son!" – Rescuer persuades an old lady to safety emotionally

Mianzhu, Sichuan,special correspondents Dong Xiaoxun, Liu Shengde from the frontline

In Wenhe Village, Jinhua Town, Mianzhu, a rescuer spent two and a half hours persuading an 76-year-old lady, whose husband was missing and the rest of her family dead in the earthquake, to leave the mountains and carried her on his back to the rescue station yesterday.

That morning, director Xu Hu and more than one hundred rescuers entered the cluster of residences of Wenhe village after trekking for 2 hours and 20 minutes.

They saw Madam Yuan was sitting alone besides the rubble of a house on a hillside. Xu Hu ran to her and asked, "Madam, why didn't you leave the mountains?" The old lady replied, "My husband is still not back, I will wait for him."

Xu Hu offered, "Let us carry you down the mountains to a safe place." But regardless of what Xu Hu and other soldiers said, the old woman refused to leave. Guessing that Madam Yuan was worrying about the fact that she has no family left, and there would be no one to take care of her, Xu Hu told her about the plans in place for the earthquake victims and said to her, "If no one takes care of you, you come with me, I will be your son and take care of you for life."

The old woman finally agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above story is translated by some volunteers at????????? www.sichuan-earthquake.org

Get a closer, and more personal look at the extraordinary stories that transpired during the aftermath of the Sichuan Earthquake. These

Please visit us for more extraordinary stories like this one.?

32 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 13:00:00

救灾军人发帖求助:谁能给我怀孕妻子送点吃的

2008年05月15日 10:20新华报业网-扬子晚报
“谁能给我怀孕的妻子送点吃的”

一位救灾军人昨发帖求助

??? 昨日,一位四川军人在网上发帖,称自己将奔赴汶川抗灾一线,同样身在灾区、怀有身孕的老婆让他放心不下,为此请求帮助,让人看了唏嘘不已: 我家在北川附近的江油市,老婆现在有7个月的身孕,没有食物和水,上午联系了一次,已经饿得不行了,急需救助……我也是军人,我们部队现在待命准备去四川汶川救灾,我愿意贡献自己全部的力量去救灾区的老乡……可是我老婆却没有人救,我马上就要出发了,也许很难联系她,虽然无论怎样我会尽全力去汶川抢救灾区老乡,可是希望在江油的老乡也能给她带点吃的,哪怕一瓶矿泉水也行,求求老乡了。她现在在马路湾中国电信的门口公路上的一辆货车上,姓王,是老师,求各位老乡帮忙。我正守着电话等候命令……因为工作需要可以上网,但江油不一定有人能见到这个帖子,希望在外的人们能联系上江油的同胞们帮忙广泛发一下.一个去汶川救灾的军人的恳求。
江油警方上演真人版“拯救大兵瑞恩” 5月15日傍晚,让众多网友牵肠挂肚的军嫂王琢终于被江油警方找到,民警见到她时,她正在自己搭建的室外临时避险简易居所里协助母亲准备简单的晚餐,身体状况和精神状态都还不错。一点稀饭、一点面条……略显简单的晚餐在江油如此严重的灾区也还算不错。从军嫂王琢的丈夫发帖求助到王琢被找到,几十小时内,全国数以十万计的网友从转帖、顶帖、置顶到联系江油警方、托在江油的朋友的帮助寻找,一场爱心接力在全国许多认识、不认识的人之间传递。
??? 面对江油民警的“上门”,王琢显得没有思想准备,十分不好意思。她告诉民警,地震发生时,她正独自一人在家,从家中慌忙逃出来后,便失去与家人的联系,无助中得到了一位好心货车司机的帮助,让她在货车上暂时休息。随后,她幸运的取得了与部队丈夫的联系,并告知了她困守在货车里的窘境。话还没有说完,通讯从此中断,电话再也打不通了,军人丈夫对妻子的牵挂至此几十个小时内完全定格在“妻子王琢困在货车里孤立无援”!正在某部服役的丈夫心急如焚,然而,救援灾区军令在身。万般无奈之下,他在网上发了一个寻求帮助的帖子,希望有人能够帮助到王琢。让他没有想到的是,这个帖子得到了全国网友的关注,短短数十个小时,数以十万计的网友们进行转载、留言、发短消息,希望让更多的人知道这件事,从而可以帮助王琢。
??? 同样因为地震,江油与外界的所有通讯陷于瘫痪,互联网无一处通达,王琢的险境仅热传于网络世界,传播于江油甚至四川以外区域,江油已经在强烈地震中完全失去对外界的知觉!
??? 5月14日下午2时许,江油市通讯部份恢复。当天下午,一位接到外地朋友电话的热心网友向江油市Gong_An局抗震救灾指挥部求助,要求帮助军嫂王琢。 接到求助后,江油市Gong_An局局长张德溥高度重视,在救援抢险任务非常紧张的情况下,立即安排民警带上水和食品前往救助。5分钟后,民警回复,在马路湾电信楼下未能找到所称的货车和孕妇。张德溥局长又安排了8名民警与先前的2名民警一道,分成5个组对马路湾周边停放的所有货车进行搜巡,同时,安排专人查找王琢户口信息,将此情况向城区内的所有民警进行了通报。但经过10位民警近5个小时对马路湾周边方圆十公里大范围的搜索,均未能找到王琢。同时,民警通过对马路湾附近避灾群众的询问,没有人认识王琢,没有人看到过或听到过此事,城区其他巡逻民警也没有发现。
??? 5月15日中午,江油城区部份地方已开始恢复供电、供水,得知网络通讯部分恢复后,警方在第一时间抢接线路,在抗震救灾指挥部临时办公室首先接通互联网,安排专人在网上收集关于军嫂王琢的详细情况和发帖,希望最初的发帖者,或者知道王琢、发帖者具体联系电话的网民与江油市Gong_An局临时救灾指挥部联系,并留下了Gong_An局的联系电话。
??? 六个小时过后,15日傍晚,得知江油警方正在找寻自己后,王琢主动与江油警方取得了联系。江油市Gong_An局局长张德溥随即安排民警前往王琢避险地,送去食物和水,将王琢接到Gong_An指挥部,为她搭建专门帐篷。
??? 晚8时,王琢被接到Gong_An抗震救灾指挥部临时办公区域,当得知事情原委后,她婉言谢绝了Gong_An机关为她搭建帐篷和提供帮助的盛情,她表示,自己目前的居住环境虽不是特别好,但和家人在一起,与众多受灾群众相比已算不错,对于大家的关心和帮助,她十分感激。
??? 为了不让全国所有关注、关心她的人担心,15日晚(5月15日21:27:13),王琢与她母亲在江油市Gong_An局抗震救灾指挥部现场用互联网向
所有关心、帮助她的人留下了这样一段话:
各位亲爱的朋友:
??? 谢谢你们的关心,我是王琢,我已获的(得)了帮助,正在江油市Gong_An局抗震救灾指挥部临时办公区。大家对我都很好,我也很平安,吃住都没有问题,大家的关心让我从内心无比的感谢,我们江油在Zheng__Fu各个部门的努力下逐步走人正规,虽然现在我们还不能回家,但我们得到的关心让我们都很温暖,我也相信在不久之后我们会有更美的家园。但在离我们不远的北川还有更多的灾民需要帮助希望有更多的朋友去关心和帮助他们,比起他们我已经是无比的幸福,谢谢大家!从内心无比的感谢!!

A plea from a solider: "Who can send food to my pregnant wife"

?

A post on the Internet from a Sichuan soldier on May 14th drew attention from tens of thousands of people.

" My home is in Beichuan and my wife is over 7 months pregnant. She is starving, in dire need of food and water. I tried to get in touch with her the entire morning but failed. I am a soldier and our troop is taking part in the Wenchuan rescue operations. But my wife is there in Beichuan, waiting for help. No matter what, I would and must try my best to save every life in Wenchuan.I just wish someone in Jiangyou (a town in Beichuan) could bring her some food. I'll be grateful for even a bottle of water. I'm begging you, dear fellowmen. She is stricken in a truck near the Maluwan branch of China Telecom. Her name is Wang Zhuo and she's a teacher. I'm waiting for the troop command right now and have access to internet due to my duty requirement. I know this might not be read by the people in Jiangyou. But I do hope people who read this can contact her in Jiangyou. Please!"

This post had been transfered by tens of thousands of internet users through a large numbe of websites, forums and chat program groups. With their help,the soldier's wife was finally found safe in Jiangyou in the evening of May 15th. After understanding the general circumstances of the Internet movement, she refused an offer to pitch a tent for her from the police , and wrote a letter to thank everyone who cared about her, "Thank you very much!I have gotten help and am now at the temporary office of Jiangyou police station, safe and fine....Though we are not able to return home at present, I believe we will have a more beautiful hometown in the near future. There are a lot of people in Beichuan town nearby, who are in dire need of your help and care. They are the ones that? really need help. Compared to them, I am lucky.So please go and help them! Thank you very much!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get a closer, and more personal look at the extraordinary stories that transpired during the aftermath of the Sichuan

Earthquake. These

Please visit us for more extraordinary stories like this one.?

33 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 13:12:00

白血病女孩将社会为其捐款转捐地震灾区

http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年05月16日22:13 中国新闻网

中新网杭州5月16日电(记者 龚读法 实习生张洁)这是一个爱心天使,她在爱的包围中重获新生。汶川大地震,牵动着无数人的心。这位坚强知感恩的女孩要将爱心接力棒传给地震灾区。5月16日下午,当杭州桐庐县新合乡白血病小女孩潘蒴的父亲,将写有10万善款的支票交到杭州桐庐县红十字会负责人的手里时,在场见证这一时刻的人们都被感动了。
??? 这位14岁女孩潘蒴,在花季年龄患上了白血病,为拯救她的生命,杭州桐庐县发起了一场爱心绿丝带公益行动,并专门为她建立了“爱心天使”账户,最终为小潘蒴募得善款近20万元。在社会各界好心人的关注下,首批12万元手术费用被汇到潘蒴的账户上,4月30日小潘蒴顺利地接受了骨髓移植手术,目前还在无菌仓里进行手术治疗。
?? “在得知四川发生了重大地震灾害,小潘蒴通过电视看到了灾情,躺在病床上哭了好多次。”潘蒴的父亲告诉记者,“当她知道家乡人民在向灾区捐款的消息后,就提出要把‘爱心天使’账户上剩余的爱心款,全部捐献给四川灾区,她说我有困难是好心的叔叔阿姨在帮助,现在灾区的小朋友更需要帮助。”
??? 小潘蒴目前仍然处于康复过程之中,在自己尚且困难之时,却先想到四川灾区的人们,这是一份感恩,是一种无私的精神。小潘蒴的10万善款将和桐庐县教育局红十会一起把定向捐赠给受灾较重的四川什邡市洛水中学。
?? “当小潘蒴身患重病之时,社会各界都向她伸出了援手,今天获得新生的小潘蒴又要把这份爱心继续传递下去,这不仅体现了这位爱心天使殷切的感恩之心、回报之意,更体现了桐庐人民对四川灾区群众的深情厚意。”桐庐县委宣传部部长吴玉凤告诉记者。

Leukemia girl? makes a present of donation to disaster area
May 16th, 2008, sina.com.cn, Hangzhou

?

She is an angel with a loving heart; her life was reborn in the cradle named 'love'. While the massive earthquake shook through Wenchuan, tugging on numerous hearts, this brave and grateful girl is going to pass on the love baton to the disaster area.

Living in Xinhe village, Tonglu county, Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, Pan Shuo is a little girl who suffers from leukemia. In the afternoon of May 16th, when Pan Shuo's father gave the cheque with a 100,000 Yuan donation to the redcross society of Tonglu county, everybody who witnessed the scene was deeply moved.

14 year old Pan Shuo was diagnosed with leukemia in her teens. To save her life, a 'green ribbon' charity activity was launched by Tonglu county, a ‘loving-heart angel’ account was set up exclusively for her and 200,000 yuan was collected. With the attention of many kind-hearted people, 120,000 yuan for the surgical fee was transferred to Pan Shuo's own account and the marrow transplant operation was successfully conducted on April 30th. Currently the girl is still in the germ-free isolation room, receiving follow-up treatments.

"After hearing about this massive earthquake hit Sichuan, little Pan Shuo found out more about this catastrophe through television and cried many times lying on the bed." The girl's father recounted, "Hearing that people of her hometown are making donations to Sichuan, Pan Shuo decided to contribute the balance of the 'loving-heart angel' to casualties of this disaster. She said that it was those warm-hearted people who helped her during her hard times and now it is the children of the disaster area who need help."

Little Pan Shuo is still in the process of recovery, but people suffering from this earthquake was first in her mind even as she
fights the disease. This is a great show of gratitude and demonstrates her selfless spirit. The precious 100,000 yuan donation from little Pan Shuo would be delivered to the severely damaged Luoshui High School in Shifang, Sichuan province by the Red Cross society and education department of Tonglu county.

34 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 13:19:00

绵竹20名Zheng__Fu人员被困 镇长用嘴吸油供电

?

? 本网讯 (四川新闻网记者 刘侠 吴松涛 曹献龙) 517日,四川新闻网记者在绵竹市采访时获悉,512日地震发生后,绵竹市板桥镇Zheng__Fu大楼部分倒塌,20名Zheng__Fu工作人员被困大楼。在安全月兑险后,为了救治伤员,该镇党委副书记、镇长易元斌千方百计找来了发电机,并用嘴从Zheng__Fu汽车油箱内吸油出来发电。

??? 据板桥镇副镇长黄仲琼介绍,512日下午1428分地震发生时,Zheng__Fu大楼内有20个工作人员在加班,其中包括党委副书记、镇长易元斌和副镇长黄仲琼等镇领导。地震发生后,第一批工作人员16人迅速撤到了楼下大院内,另外4名工作人员之后撤出,其中1人从2楼跳下摔伤。这批人刚跑出大楼,Zheng__Fu大楼就部分垮塌。

??? 在确定安全以后,镇长易元斌立即对20名工作人员进行了分工,准备抗震救灾工作。随后,他们一行立即赶到板桥学校,这里有1400名学生正在上课。不过很幸运,三层楼的学校大楼并没有倒塌,除了1名学生在撤离时受伤外,其他1400余名学生都安然无恙。

??? 黄仲琼告诉记者,在当天晚上,为了保证镇上卫生院的照明和抢救伤员问题,该镇党委副书记、镇长易元斌千方百计找来了发电机,并用嘴从Zheng__Fu汽车油箱内吸油出来发电。

??? 截止517日,板桥镇共78人遇难,重伤516人。目前,灾民情绪稳定。

?

Mayor transfers petrol using his mouth to start up generator

?

Sichuan News Net, by reporters Liu Xia, Wu Songtao, Cao Xianlong.

?

?

On May 17th, the reporters interviewing the earthquake victims at Mianzhu were inform that the office building where the Banqiao Town Council worked at had been reduced to a pile of debris. The 20 staff that were working in the building escaped to safety. As there were casualties, town mayor Yi Yuanbin found a generator, and used his mouth to transfer petrol from a car to the generator.

?

According to the assistant mayor, Huang Zhongqiong, when the earthquake struck at 14:28, May 12th, the 20 staff were still working, including the mayor and assistant mayor. After the earthquake, 16 staff rushed downstairs and out of the building. The other 4 escaped a while later, with 1 jumping from the second floor and injuring himself. The building collapsed shortly after.

?

After checking on their safety, Yi Yuanbin assigned tasks to the staff in preparation for rescue efforts. They headed down to Banqiao School, where 1400 students were in class when the earthquake struck. Fortunately, the school building was still sound. Only 1 student was slightly injured during evacuation.

?

Huang Zhongqiong told the reporters, Yi Yuanbin then strove to locate and move a generator to the town hospital to ensure that there would be light in the hospital when the injured are treated that night. To start up the generator, Yi sucked petrol out of a car, and transferred it to the generator.

?

By 17th May, Banqiao has lost 78 of its inhabitants, and a further 516 are seriously injured. The rest of the earthquake victims are stable and cared for.

?

The above story is translated by some volunteers at ? ? ? ?? www.sichuan-earthquake.org

Please visit us for more extraordinary stories like this one

35 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 13:32:00

88岁老教师立遗嘱欲将丧葬费捐灾区

中国新闻网

中新社衡阳五月十六日电 (李镇东 刘双双) “我已重病在身,不久人世,请在我去世后把我的丧葬费捐给受震灾区……”这是湖南衡阳一位八十八岁

的退休老教师在生命弥留之际立下的遗嘱,他请求学校为他从简办丧,省出的费用全部捐给灾区。

这位教师名叫张碧霞,来自湖南交通工程职业技术职院,现如今年老卧床,不能行走。据学校介绍,张碧霞终身从事教育事业,兢兢业业,爱国如家。

十四日,学校派人前来慰问张碧霞时,身体虚弱的老人做出了一个惊人的举动:她要儿子代笔立下这份遗嘱,并掏出身上仅有的一百元一并塞到学院院长戴力斌手上,并一再嘱咐,自己的丧事一切从简,节余的丧葬费全部捐给灾区。戴力斌泪眼婆娑地收下了这份沉甸甸的遗嘱和捐款,第二天在学校举行的捐款仪式上读出了这份遗嘱。

这位上世纪二十年代出生的老人经历过无数时代的变迁,深知灾难的无情。每当有人需要支援时,她总是尽自己最大的努力捐款捐物。特别是在抗美援朝时,为了支援一线,她曾把自己所有的首饰都捐了出来。

平常生活中,她也经常教育子女要常怀感恩之心回报国家和社会。几十年来,张碧霞一家人为各类灾情、各地灾区捐款达百余次。

?

Old lady gives up?all?her funeral expenses in goodwill

?May 16th, 2008, China News Agency, Hengyang
Lee Zhendong, Liu Shuangshuang

"Please donate my funeral expenses to the earthquake areas after my death as I am terminally ill and will leave the world soon." This is the final will of an 88-year-old retired teacher in Hengyang, Hunan Province.

Her name is Zhang Bixia. She used to work in Hunan Gongcheng Technical College. This old lady, who dedicated her life to education, is now bedridden.

On 14th of May, the weak old lady made an amazing decision when she was her former colleagues. She instructed her son to write a will for her, and donate the only 100 yuan she had with her to the college dean Dai Libin, repeatedly stressing that she would be satistfied have a very simple funeral and requested that the rest of the money be donated to the area affected by the disaster. In tears, the dean accepted her donation, and read her will to the school during the donation ceremony the next day.

The old lady was born in the 1920s and has experienced the changes of time and the ruthlessness of disasters. Whenever help is needed, she always tries her best to contribute by donating all her belongings. She even donated all her jewelry in order to support the frontline soldiers in times of need.

?She has always taught her children to contribute to society and be grateful of the prosperity of the times. Her family has made over hundred donations over the years.

?Translator's note: Funerals play a important part in Chinese culture, and is regarded as the final part of the journey. It is also a show of filial piety and mark of respect from the younger generation, with simple funerals implying a lack of financial capability or not caring enough.

?==============================?

The above story is translated by some volunteers at ? ? ? ?? www.sichuan-earthquake.org

Get a closer, and more personal look at the extraordinary stories that transpired during the aftermath of the Sichuan Earthquake. These stories were originally written in Chinese, and translated by volunteers.

?

36 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 16:34:00

又见奇迹 61岁老人被埋140小时后获救()

?

http://cd.qq.com/a/20080519/000187_1.htm

?

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

61岁老人何年华被埋140小时后,在济南Jun_Qu战士们的顽强营救下,终于重见天日。

2008518日上午10时,地震重灾区成都彭州市小鱼洞镇太子村的废墟上传来一阵欢呼声,原来该村61岁老人何年华被埋140小时后,在济南Jun_Qu
战士们的顽强营救下,终于重见天日。

Another miracle: Old lady survives 140 hours??????

He Nianhua,an old lady who is currently 61 years-old, was resuced after being trapped for 140 hours by the rescue team from Jinan, and finally saw the sun? once again.

photo and text from http://cd.qq.com/a/20080519/000187_1.htm

==============================?

The above story is translated by some volunteers at?? www.sichuan-earthquake.org

Get a closer, and more personal look at the extraordinary stories that transpired during the aftermath of the Sichuan Earthquake. These stories were originally written in Chinese, and translated by volunteers.

37 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 17:21:00

NO.62:北川副县长救出十分钟后死亡:你们救其他人吧

http://groups.google.com/group/lifeloveSichuanEarthquake/web

?

副县长救出十分钟后死亡

救出每一个人,战士们都会受到鼓舞,但被救出来的人月兑离废墟却回天乏术,更让人无比遗憾。

昨天,江苏消防战士及地震专家告诉记者的一个故事就让人唏嘘不已。

14日,战士们在北川县Zheng__Fu大楼里救出了北川县常务副县长杨泽森。那是一次异常艰难的救援。

? ? “当天清晨,我们得到消息,有人被埋在县Zheng__Fu大楼里,当地工作人员告诉我们,被埋的是常务副县长杨泽森,他被埋在了二楼,而大楼三楼以下完全倒塌,我们经过了十个多小时的救援后,在下午5点多钟把他救了出来。

? ? 据介绍,杨泽森腰部以下全部被埋,在战士们救援的过程中,他的神志清醒,还一度劝阻过战士:谢谢你们来救我,谢谢你们的支援,你们去救其他被埋的群众吧。

? ? 而在被救出后,杨副县长的神志也是清醒的,医护人员现场帮他输液后,他还说了句谢谢。但很快,短短几分钟后,他突然神志模糊,生命体征逐渐消失,并在被救出约十分钟时不幸死亡。

The deputy chief of Beichuan County died ten minutes after being rescued from the rubble. "Please go and rescue others".

Every time the rescuers saves someone, they felt encouraged. However, there are also times where the victims die after being freed from the rubble, to everyone's deepest sorrow.

Yesterday, the Jiangsu team of firefighters and earthquake experts recounted a touching story to this reporter.

On May 14th, the soldiers freed the First Deputy County Chief from the government building of Beichuan County. This is an extremely difficult rescue.

"In the morning of that very day, we got the news that someone was buried in the rubble of the county government building. The local workers told me that the victim was Yang Zesen, the First Deputy County Chief. He was on the second floor, and all three lower floors had collapsed completely. After more than ten hours, he was rescued from the rubble at 5 pm."

His entire lower body was buried in the rubble. During the rescue process he was still conscious and tried to persuade the soldiers to leave him and?rescue other people. "I am grateful for your rescue effort and encouragement. Please go and rescue others that are buried."

The deputy chief was still conscious after being freed. He expressed his thanks to the paramedic who put him on a drip. Only a few minutes after that he became dazed and gradually his vital signs faded. He died around ten minutes after being saved.

The above story is translated by some volunteers at www.sichuan-earthquake.org

?

38 全国哀悼日2008/5/21 17:37:00

Wu_Police战士徒步23小时背回92岁幸存老人
什邡市? :“老人名叫邱时珍(音),今年92岁了。”
  从15日7:00到16日18:00,一行Wu_Police官兵终于徒步走进了什邡市红白镇,一个名叫欢乐谷的目前暂无人进人的旅游景点。经过长达23个小时的徒步后,他们带出了一批老人和受伤、没有受伤的灾民。在这些被救的灾民中,有一名老人已经92岁了。

?
这又是一个奇迹,这是迄今为止搜救到的年纪最大的老人。在一边指挥救援包扎的广州Jun_Qu武汉总医院院长蒲金辉告诉本报记者说。
  “除了双腿骨折外,老人状态很好。”经过简单的诊断后,一位为老人诊断的医生说。
  看到这名老人的状态很好,站在一边的一名Wu_Police战士露出憨厚的笑容,这名92岁的老人是他徒步背回来的。
  他告诉本报记者说,老人是他在什邡市红白镇目前暂时没有通路的木瓜坪找到的。他看到这名老人的时候,老人还很安详,不过基本上动不了,双腿已经骨折了。另外,老人的眼睛基本看不到了,耳朵也聋了。
  “路太凶险,一个老人要10-12人才能背回来!”这名Wu_Police赶了将近24个小时的路程,由于担心双腿过于疲惫,目前他只能站着休息调整,不能坐下。
  这个Wu_Police说,有些老人很感谢我们的救援,但是他们死活都不肯出来,说是表拖累了官兵。
  这名Wu_Police说,这里的险情比汶川更严重。由于两边的山位移,有的山甚至合二为一,大多山体都有大型的滑坡,造成多处河段阻断,而部分被阻断的山谷凹处积水很深。
  “我们只能互相绑住才能通行,因为山谷的最Deep有28米啊!”一名Wu_Police告诉本报记者。
  此外,由于余震不断,很多山路上到处都是巨石,而且随时都有石头掉下来,非常凶险。
Policeman treks 23 hours with 92 year-old man on his back
?Shifang, Hongbai
"His name is Qiu Shizhen. He’s 92 years old."
At 7am, May 15th, group of policemen started trekking at and finally stepped into Huanle Valley, a tourist spot located in Hongbai County, Shifang where rescuers had yet to reach, at 6pm, May 16th. After a long 23 hours walk back, they brought back with them a group of survivors, both injured and uninjured, and a group of elderly.
Among the people rescued, there was an 92 year-old man.
"So far he’s the oldest person who has been rescued. It is truly a miracle." said Pu Jinhui, the chief of Wuhan General Hospital who was in charge of this rescue effort.
"He's generally well except for fractures in both legs.' said the doctor who was carefully examining the old man. Hearing this, the policeman standing by the side smiled with relief. The policeman had piggybacked the old man during the 23 hours walk. The old man was found at Muguaping, Hongbai County, which is still inaccessible by road. When they saw the old man, he looked well but could not move due to the fractures in his legs. In addition, the old man is also deaf and almost blind.
"The road was extremely dangerous and it took 10 to 12 people to ensure his safety on the way." After trekking for almost 24 hours, the policeman did not dare sit, fearing that his tired legs muscles would not carry him through these hours of need.
According to the policeman, there were many elderly who were glad to see the rescuers, but refused to leave with them, thinking that they would be a burden on the long walk.
He also said that the damage to Shifang was worse than Wenchuan. Mountains on both sides of Shifang had shifted, some even combining into one, and there were numerous landslides along the route.? Rivers were blocked by the landslides, and low-lying areas were flooded.
Another policeman recounted, "We could hardly move forward. We had to tie ourselves to each other. The lowest valley is about 28 meters deep!"
In addition, due to frequent aftershocks, mountain roads were littered with giant rocks, with more rocks likely to roll down the slopes, increasing the danger.
The above story is translated by some volunteers at www.sichuan-earthquake.org

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

39 飞机君2008/5/22 0:48:00

TEST

40 全国哀悼日2008/5/22 9:58:00

人人都爱郑广明(郑广明向埋废墟里的女友贺晨曦求婚)

http://news.163.com/08/0518/11/4C7M9RFB0001124J.html

人民网518日报道

今晚的月亮真圆啊。昨天,当贺晨曦从北川县农业发展银行废墟被救出来的时候,她已经被埋在废墟下102个小时。废墟旁,一名男子不停地跟废墟内的贺晨曦说话,这就是她的男友郑广明。

贺晨曦今年26岁,她和男友郑广明平时最喜欢谈论的话题就是结婚。512日,北川县农业发展银行在地震中被夷为废墟,贺晨曦也被压在了下面。数天来郑广明一直在银行的废墟旁寻找女友的踪迹。两天前,在救援人员的努力下,贺晨曦被发现。从那一刻起,郑广明昼夜守候在贺晨曦身旁,不停地冲着废墟的缝隙与贺晨曦聊天。

咱们结婚吧,你是喜欢中式婚礼,还是西式的啊?西式的婚纱很漂亮。两天里,郑广明一刻不停地与贺晨曦说话。直到昨天晚上,在救援人员不懈的努力下,贺晨曦被从废墟中拯救出来。医生要给她打点滴,郑广明跟她说,现在要打点滴,一个瓶子里是可乐,一个是营养快线,你想打哪个,话语间对女友的了解和宠溺之情溢于言表。

后来又单独采访他,当问起这次地震意味着什么,他想了一下,说,一生一世。

两天两夜的生死守候,让这对恋人的感情更加深厚。目前,贺晨曦意识清醒,状态良好。 (本文来源:人民网 )

说明: (几处报道内容互相补充了一下,以人民网资料为基准)

Everybody loves Guangming Zheng

May 18th, 2008, http://news.163.com/08/0518/11/4C7M9RFB0001124J.html and people.com.cn

"It's a full moon tonight." When He Chenxi was finally rescued from the debris of Beichuan Agricultural Development Bank yesterday, it had been 102 hours since she was trapped. A man stayed by the side of the rubble, constantly talking to her until she was freed. This man is her boyfriend, Zheng Guangming.

He Chenxi is 26 years old and marriage was a constant topic between the couple. When the massive earthquake hit in the afternoon of May 12th, Beichuan Agricultural Development Bank was reduced to a pile of rubble and He Chenxi was trapped beneath it. Zheng Guangming had been searching through the rubble for his beloved girlfriend ever since and fortunately, He Chenxi was found two days ago by rescuers. Ever since then, Zheng Guangming had been staying by He Chenxi's side and constantly talking to her through the cracks.

"Let's get married! What of wedding ceremony would you like, the Chinese style or the western style? You must be really pretty in a western style wedding gown!" Zheng Guangming's voice never stopped in the two days until rescuers finally pulled He Chenxi out last night after a long hard work. "The doctor is going to give you some infusion solution now. There's cola in one bottle and nutri-express (a kind of drink) in the other. Which one would you like?" Zheng Guangming said to He Chenxi as the doctor was about to give her an IV drip. His words were brimming with love and understanding.

When asked about what the earthquake implied to him in an interview later, Zheng Guangming said after thinking for a while, "Now and forever."

The struggle to survive during these two long days have strengthened the couple's love. Currently, He Chenxi is conscious, and recovering well.

The above story is translated by some volunteers at???????????? ?www.sichuan-earthquake.org

?

?

41 全国哀悼日2008/5/22 10:39:00

用身体挡水泥板
孩子获救老师牺牲

汶川地震发生后,遵道镇欢欢幼儿园发生整体垮塌,而此时80多名孩子正在午睡,

除园长在外出差,5名老师都在园内。此次地震共造成50多名小孩和3名老师死亡,目前

仍有两名老师在医院抢救,一名孩子生死不明。

地震发生后,孩子家长很快就聚集在幼儿园废墟周围,不停地呼喊着孩子的名字,

开始孩子们还能在废墟中发出微弱的回应,但随着时间一秒一秒地逝去,回应声越来越

弱。家长们也只能无奈地坐在废墟边上,焦急地等待着救援队伍到来。

幼儿园园长李娟回忆起瞿万容老师被救援队发现的情形,泣不成声。当时瞿老师

扑在地上,用后背牢牢地挡住了垮塌的水泥板,怀里还紧紧抱着一名小孩。小孩获救了

,但瞿老师永远离开了我们。

在幼儿园废墟里,记者看到孩子们使用的小枕头、小盖被,还有散落的一只只小鞋

。人们不愿再去想像当时的慌乱与无助,但正因为有了像瞿老师一样的平凡人,才让更

多孩子得救。

Kindergarten teacher sacrifices self to save child

Kindergarten teacher sacrifices self to save child

Xinhua, by Liu Hai, Ye Jianping, Yuan Jian

The earthquake destroyed Huanhuan Kindergarten in Zundao Town. At that time, more than 80 children were taking a nap, the head of the kindergarten was out on business, and 5 teachers were in the kindergarten. The quake has caused the deaths of more than 50 children and 3 teachers. the remaining 2 teachers are critically injured, and one child is missing.

The head of the kindergarten, Li Juan, choked with sobs, recalling the scene when teacher Qu Wanrong was found. "When the earthquake struck she threw herself on the floor, used her back to block a falling cement board and tightly cradling a child in her arms. The child survived, but Miss Qu had left us forever"

The above story is translated by some volunteers at---------------www.sichuan-earthquake.org

cipher_ct于 2008-5-23 16:33:53 编辑过本文

42 全国哀悼日2008/5/22 10:47:00

无私父母将孩子护在身下 用生命换取孩子的平安

北川:被埋43小时 3岁女孩终获救

14日上午,北川县城,被压在垮塌的房屋下的三岁小女孩宋欣宜,在已经逝去的父母身体翼护下与死神抗争了四十余个小时后终于获救,被救护车送往医院。

感人一幕 双亲舍身护孩子

13日,记者第一次进人已化为废墟的北川县城时,就有许多救护人员围在一处严重损毁的屋角处,压在房屋下的是两个不幸遇难的大人,被他们护在身下的是一名眨着大眼睛的小女孩。据进行救援的红军师装甲团的官兵介绍,他们在138时左右就发现了这名小女孩,但整个移位的墙壁压在小女孩和遇难的大人身上,他们没有合适的工具,无法将孩子救出。

记者在现场看到,比起原本是在同一列的房屋,这处墙壁已经平移了四五米,死死地压在两个大人身上,而小女孩的腿脚又在大人身下,丝毫不能移动。人们纷纷谈论,将孩子护在身下肯定是小女孩的家长,危难关头,令人肃然起敬的父母以自己的生命换取了孩子的平安。

?

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

?

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

Beichuan: 3 year-old girl rescued after being buried for 43 hours

In the afternoon of 14th May 2008, Beichuan, a 3 year-old girl,?Song Xin-yi,?was rescued from the debris of a collapsed house. The girl was found sheltered by her parents' bodies after more than forty hours, and sent straight to hospital.

A touching scene: both parents sacrificing themselves to protect the child

On the 13th of May, this reporter first stepped into the ruins of what used to be a thriving city. Several resucers were crowded around a severely damage house. Trapped under the house were two unfortunate adults, and sheltered beneath their bodies was a little girl with expressive big eyes. Acccording to the officer in charge , they found the little girl at 8am. Due to the fallen wall that had trapped the dead adults and the little girl, they were unable to rescue her without the use of special tools.

It seemed to this reporter that the wall that was trapping them had shifted 4 to 5 metres from a neighboring house, and crushed the adults as it fell. The little girl's lower body was beneath the adults, restricting her movements. The general belief is that the two adults were the parents of the girl. In the face of danger, they selflessly shielded the girl with their bodies, protecting her from harm.

The above story is translated by some volunteers at????????????????? www.sichuan-earthquake.org

?

?

?

43 发布小分队2008/5/23 12:56:00

11岁女孩爱跳芭蕾舞 被困70小时截肢获救(组图)
记者李伟峰 张波
转自新浪:http://news.sina.com.cn/s/p/2008-05-17/095215559429.shtml
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
?
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
?
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
找到她的时候,我们的眼眶再次湿润了。
?
在北川县曲山小学废墟中被困了70多个小时的小李月,通过截肢手术,被救援人员顺利地从废墟中营救出来。昨天下午4点,小李月在绵阳404医院顺利地完成了断肢再截手术,医生称孩子的生命体征非常平稳,无生命危险。但是,这个曾经学习成绩非常好、特别爱好的孩子,如同折了翅膀的小鸟一样,再也无法完成飞向蓝天的愿望。

麻药过后,孩子叫痛

昨晚7点,记者经过多方查找,终于顺利地在绵阳404医院5楼的重症监护室找到11岁的李月。她躺在病床上,脸色苍白,双眼微闭,由于深度麻醉的作用,一时还未醒来。坐在一旁照顾她的志愿者掀开盖在她身上的被子,左腿从大腿被锯掉了一大截,被厚厚的纱布包裹着;右手臂因骨折,打着石膏,缠着绑带。
  7点30分左右,孩子刚醒来,就边摇着头边舞着手叫:“痛!痛!”志愿者和护士赶紧按住她,一边轻轻地安慰着。孩子随后又大叫口渴,志愿者用棉纤沾了点水,抹在她嘴唇上。一会儿,孩子终于平静下来。
我们问她:“李月,还认识我们吗?”她张嘴说:“认识!”

喜欢跳舞的鸟儿折了翅膀
?
  李月的姐姐和爷爷随后进人病房,姐姐沈仁翕看着妹妹那条短了一大截的左腿,眼泪哗哗往下淌。沈仁翕说:“妹妹学芭蕾已经半年了,老师说她的长相、身材以及天赋非常适合跳舞,妹妹也非常有信心。”
  18岁的沈仁翕在绵阳实验高中读高二,与李月是亲姐妹,由于父母离异,姐姐跟了父亲,妹妹跟了母亲。姐妹俩的感情非常好,兴趣爱好了解得清清楚楚。沈仁翕介绍说,妹妹以前跟着妈妈在新疆生活,到读小学一年级下学期才转到北川曲山小学。刚开始,老师按照学习成绩的好坏安排座位,李月坐在教室的后两排,没想到半学期以后,就调到了前两排。
  李月爱好跳舞和画画。半年前,她跟着舞蹈老师学起了芭蕾舞,兴趣一直很高,学习也一直很刻苦,自然就跳得比较棒。然而,这场突如其来的地震毁掉了孩子一生的梦想。
我们不由得想起14日下午在废墟中,初见李月时的情形。来自陕西的消防官兵当时就决定要截掉孩子被牢牢卡住的左腿,然而,李月却大叫着说:“我不想失去脚!”救援人员为此不得不放弃。直到15日上午,又一批云南的救援人员看到孩子实在坚持不下去了,为了保住她的生命而不得不做出截肢的决定。

看着身边的同学一个个离去

李月卡在废墟中的时候,身旁一直同时有3名同学与她困在一起。在长达70多个小时的时间中,她亲眼看着一个又一个的同学永远地离开。而她因为有自己的梦想和坚持求生的信念,成为被救援人员从废墟中营救出的7名孩子中的一个。
  李月的坚强,连55岁的爷爷李顺贵都非常佩服。地震袭来那一瞬间,做货车生意的李顺贵正坐在街边的办公室里,他虽然跌倒在地上,仍然不顾一切地滚到了街道上,从而拣了条性命。冒着连续不断的余震,李顺贵开始清点家里的人口,发现这场地震已经夺去了包括老伴在内的3个亲人的生命。
  下午6点,李顺贵跌跌撞撞地跑到曲山小学校的废墟前,开口喊了一声李月,立即就得到了孩子的回答。他跑过去一看,李月被牢牢地卡在废墟之中,身旁还躺着3个孩子的尸体。
  李顺贵除了找救援人员帮忙,唯一的办法就是为孩子送水送食。
  李月与其他孩子卡在废墟中的时候,一名同学由于被砸中头部当场死去,而另两名同学却还活着,那两名同学跟李月说:“等你二姨来了后,让她借我们点钱,出去买饭吃!”李月说:“等二姨来了,让她带我们一起去吃饭!”然后,李月感觉到有些困了,就告诉两同学:“我有点困了,先睡会儿!”
  但是,等李月醒来的时候,那两名同学已经说不出话来,慢慢就失去了呼吸。李月虽然大声叫喊,也无济于事。唯一能陪着她的同学则来自侧面的地底、并且只有一名女同学,李月就只能与这名同学说话。第二天,一群身穿迷彩服的救援人员来了,努力了半天,也没有将她们营救出来;第三天,连续几拨救援人员来到废墟前,仍然没有想出妥善的营救方案;第四天,营救人员做出截肢的决定,才将李月从废墟中救了出来。
  李顺贵说这件事情的时候,又让我们想起14日我们见到她的场景。我们曾努力想办法欲营救她月兑困,李月却说:“你们先救我的同学吧,他们还困在地下!”
而李月在医院里对姐姐说的第一句话是:“我身边的同学都发臭了,但是我一直想着跳舞,就坚持了下来!”

母亲昨晚看到了女儿

李月的父母离婚后,都未做嫁娶,母亲李加秀在新疆奎屯工作,父亲李永斌在沙特阿拉伯当石油矿工。直到15日,李月被营救出来后,姐姐沈仁翕才将这一不幸的消息告诉了父母,母亲已经搭乘飞机赶回绵阳,于昨晚9点左右赶到了女儿的病床前。
而李月的父亲,由于签证等原因,只能随后赶回。

44 发布小分队2008/5/23 12:56:00

11 year-old ballerina loses limb
May 17th, 2008, sina.com.cn, Li Weifeng and Zhang Bo

?This news report is a continuation about a girl who pleaded with the rescuers not to amputate her leg. Please read the first report here. All photographs are from sina.com.cn, we claim no ownership for them.

When we saw her, tears welled up in our eyes

The young girl, Li Yue, was trapped under the rubble of what used to be Qushan Primary School, Beichuan, for more than 70 hours. After amputating her limb, rescuers were able to free her. She was further operated upon at Mianyang 404 Hospital at 4pm. Her doctor declared her out of danger. But this studious young girl was like a bird who lost its wings, unable to fly towards the sky like she wanted.

After the anesthetic wore off, the girl screamed in pain

After searching around, these reporters found her at 7pm last evening in the ICU located at the 5th floor of Mianyang 404 Hospital. She was lying on the bed, face pale and sound asleep due to anesthetic. The volunteer sitting beside her removed her blanket to show us her injury. Her left leg was remobed midway through her thigh, and heavily bandaged. Her right arm was fractured, and casted in plaster.

At around 7:30pm, the girl woke up, shaking her head and waving her hand frantically, screaming in pain. The volunteer and nurses rushed over to hold her, whispering encouragements. The girl then fretted for water. After the volunteer lightly dabbed her lips with a wet cotton bud, the girl quietened down.

We asked, "Li Yue, do you still recognise us?" She replied, "Yes"

The little dancing bird has lost its wings

Li Yue's elder sister and grandfather entered the room in a while. Her sister, Shen Renweng, cried upon seeing Li Yue's left thigh. She told the reporters, "She has been learning ballet for half a year. Her teacher praised her looks, posture and talent, stating that she was suitable for ballet.? She (Li Yue) was confident about it as well."

The 18 years old girl is a senior high school studenta t Mianyang Shiyan High School. After their parents divorced, the older girl lived with their father, while the younger girl stayed with their mother. The two sisters are close, and know each other's likes and dislikes very well. According to Shen Renweng, her sister used to live with their mother in Xinjiang until the second semester of her first year in school. She transferred to Beichuan Qushan Primary School.

LiYue liked dancing and drawing. Half a year ago, she started learning ballet and was very interested in it. She practiced hard, and improved rapidly. But this earthquake has dashed her dreams forever.

We couldn't help recalling the afternoon on May 14th when we first met her in the ruins of the school. When the rescuers decided to amputate her trapped leg, she shouted that she did not want to lose her leg. The rescuers tried to look for another way out, but on May 15th, when the rescue team from Yunnan arrived, a joint decision was made to amputate her leg to save her life.

Watching classmates die one after another

While Li Yue was trapped in the rubble, there were 3 classmates with her. In the 70 hours or so, she watched them weaken, and slowly died. But she held on to her dream, her determination to live saw her through. She was one of the 7 children rescued from that site.

Even her 55 years old grandfather, Li Shungui, admired her will to live. When the earthquake struck, Li Shungui was sitting on the street near his office. He fell to the ground, and saved himself by rolling himself onto the street. He braved through the aftershocks to contact his family, only to realize that along with his wife, 2 other family members died.

At 6pm he staggered to the ruins of Qushan Primary School. He shouted for Li Yue, and she replied immediately.He saw her trapped in the rubble with 3 bodies beside her.

Besides getting the rescue teams over, the only thing he could do was give her water and food.

When Li Yue and the children were trapped in the rubble, one of them was hit on his head with a brick and died immediately, the other 2 were still alive. They told Li Yue, "When your aunt gets here, let's borrow some money to have a meal!" Li Yue replied, " When she gets here, we'll ask her to take us out to have a meal!" A while later, she told them that she was sleepy and fell asleep.

When she woke up, her friends could not speak anymore, and slowly stopped breathing. She shouted at them, but she couldn't wake them up. The only one who could offer her comfort was buried some metres below near her. She could just talk to the girl. Next day, the rescue teams arrived and worked hard to save them, but eventually failed. On the third day, several resuce groups arrived but unfortunatly nothing could be done to free them. On the fourth day, they saved her life by cuting off her leg.

We could recall the scene when we first saw the girl on May 14th when Li Shungui talked. We tried our best to save her, but Li Yue had told us, "Save my classmates first. They're trapped underground!"

The first thing Li Yue told her sister was, "The bodies of my classmates had started decomposing. I thought about dancing, and I held on!"

Mother visited her daughter last night

Li Yue's parents did not remarry after the divorce. Her mother Li Jiaxiu worked in Kuitun, Xinjiang, and her father works at an oil mine in Saudi Arabia. Only after Li Yue was saved from the rubble on the 15th did her sister informed her parents. Her mother flew back to Mianyang, and was by her daughter's hospital bed at 9pm.

Li Yue's father is still in Saudi Arabia, sorting out his visa issues.

?

The above story is translated by some volunteers at---------------www.sichuan-earthquake.org

?

?

?

?

?

cipher_ct于 2008-5-23 16:36:14 编辑过本文

45 发布小分队2008/5/23 13:08:00

95岁老人为灾区捐出10万元养老钱

http://news.sina.com.cn/s/2008-05-20/120215579197.shtml

连日来收看抗震救灾电视直播,地震后的惨状让95岁的老人冯三秀热泪长流。昨天下午,老人在儿子、孙子、重孙女三代人的陪同下,来到省红十字会,捐出了他积攒10多年的10万元养老钱。据悉,此前老人在南阳老家已经捐过2万元钱用于赈灾。

95岁的冯三秀老人生于1913年,有5名子女,他跟长子冯长华一家在郑州生活。前些天,他回南阳小儿子家住了一阵。汶川大地震发生之后,老人不顾年迈体弱,视力不清,一连几天守在电视机前看中央电视台的抗震救灾直播节目。

电视上播出的灾情和救灾画面,让老人泪流满面。17日,老人在南阳当地的一个募捐点捐出了2万元的积蓄。当天返回郑州后,老人并不因为已经捐过钱而安心,反倒和儿子一家商量,要把这些年来他积攒的10万元钱全部捐出来。儿孙们尊重老人的意见,代老人到银行取出几张存折上的钱,陪同他来到省红十字会捐款。

老人的义举感动了省红十字会的领导,他们握住老人的手,一再感谢他的古道热肠。老人说,作为一个中国人,这是自己应该做的事。宋朝的范仲淹说过,先天下之忧而忧,后天下之乐而乐,现在国家有难,每个国民都有责任和国家一起共度难关!

老人的长子冯长华告诉记者,他的父亲75岁时患了脑血管病,吃药看病要花不少钱,老人自己又没有收人,这些钱都是平时儿女们、孙辈们拿给他看病、零花的钱。他一点点攒了10多年,攒了这么些钱。老人和家人商量捐款的事情时,冯长华曾表示要给他再添一些钱,老人坚决不同意,你捐的是你的,这是我自己攒的,我自己捐

昨日上午,家人去银行全部取出了这10万元钱,连利息一起,全部捐给了省红十字会。省红十字会的领导向老人表示,一定会把这些钱,用到灾区人民最需要的地方。

昨日下午,在省红十字会,95岁高龄的冯三秀老人在家人的陪同下,眼含热泪捐出了儿女为其存下的10万元养老钱。晚报记者
周甬

95 years-old man donates his life savings
Evening Paper, by Zhou Yong

Watching the tv broadcasts of the rescue efforts, Feng Sanxiu, a 95 years-old man cried for the victims of the earthquake. Accompanied by his son, grandson and great-granddaughter, the old man went to the He Nan Province Red Cross Organization office yesterday and donated 100,000 yuan to the disaster areas. This sum of money was the old man's retirement funds saved over 10 years. Prior to this, the old man had already donated 20,000 yuan to the disaster areas back at his hometown, Nanyang.

The old man, Feng Sanxiu, was born in 1913, has 5 sons and daughters and lives with his eldest son Feng Changhua's family in Zhengzhou. Just days earlier, he went to visit his youngest son's family. After the Wenchuan Earthquake had happened, the old man just stayed before the TV and watched the CCTV live broadcast of rescue work for a few days, pushing aside concerns for his age, weak health and failing eyesight.

The devastating situation and scenes of rescue on tv had tears streaming down the old man's face.. He donated 20000 yuan from his savings at a Nanyang donation post on May 17th. After returning to Zhengzhou that day, the old man did not feel that he had contributed to the cause. Instead, he discussed with his family and decided to donate all 100,000 yuan of his savings. His children and grandchildren all respected his decision and helped him to withdraw his money from the bank. They then accompanied him to the He Nan Province Red Cross Organization?office?to donate the money.

The leaders of the provincial Red Cross were moved by the old man's kind act, they clasped the old man's hand and thanked him repeatedly for his love and concern. The old man said, "As a Chinese, this is what I should do. Fan Zhongyan of Song dynasty said 'Be concerned about others' affairs before our own, and enjoy ourselves only after others.' Our country is facing a? disaster now, it is everyone's responsibility to overcome these difficulties together!"

The old man's eldest son told the reporter, his father was diagnosed with cerebrovascular disease at 75 years-old and had already spent a huge of money on treatment. The old man does not have an income. The money is given to him by his children and grandchildren for medical treatment and daily expenses. "He saves the money?coin by coin, for more than ten years and saved this amount of money." When the old man discussed donating his savings with his family, Feng Changhua had wanted to contribute some money for him, but was refused by the old man. "The money you donate is yours, this is what I scraped up. It's not the same!"

Yesterday morning, the old man's family went to the bank and withdrew the entire 100,000 yuan and donated it to the provincial Red Cross together with the interest. The leaders of the provincial Red Cross promised the old man, they will definitely spend the money in the disaster areas where the people need it the most.

?

?

?

?

cipher_ct于 2008-5-23 16:38:32 编辑过本文

46 发布小分队2008/5/23 13:19:00

北川中学学生震后日记:杨小凤_ 没经历过的永远也体会不到那种撕心裂肺

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_522a0e4501009m4h.html#cmt_640243

杨小凤 ?班级:北川中学高二2008级三班

512日下午226分,我们正在教室里上课,突然楼房摇晃了几下,我们以为与以前一样只是晃几下就没事了,所以没有往外跑,就在这时更大的震动传来了,我们从座位下摔了下来,接着属于失重状态,几十秒后,停了下来,同学们移到了操场上,这时我才发现新教学楼直接向下坐了两层,旧教学楼一瞬间化为废墟,我们这才真正意识到,地震真的发生了,无数的师生被埋在了废墟之下,由于救援队一时半会根本来不了,老师组织了没有受伤的男同学开始救援,也许是老天的眷顾,高三的学生在三、四、五楼基本没有损伤,但另外年级的兄第姐妹却损伤惨重,没有经历过的人永远也体会不到那种撕心裂肺之痛,哀嚎声不断从废墟之中传出来,那种渴望得到救助,希望活下去的心情是多么的无助,同学们用双手救出了一个又一个的人,当那个人已经离我们而去的时候,双手开始_chan抖,心中开始滴血,然而当我们救出了一个尚有生命力的人时,脸上露出了欣慰的笑容,心中涌现出无限的感动,只要活着就好,只要活着就有希望。

当天我们就呆在新操场上,男同学和老师一刻也没有停止救援,那残缺不全的尸体摆了一片,亲人的哭泣声一刻也没有停过,上一刻他们还在听老师讲解,下一刻却永远离开了我们,他们到底是带着怎样的心情离开的,也许我们永远也不会懂。

我的家住在北川沙坝,我一直相信爸爸、妈妈会没事,但是当噩耗传来时,我的心似乎一瞬间停止了跳动,接着是撕扯般的疼痛,爸爸离开了,永远的离开了,在还没有回报他的养育之恩时离开了,永远的离开了,为了让我们读书,为了给我们最好的生活,他似乎一直是起早贪黑,却这样就离开了。

我们的家园坍塌了,河水淹没了。我们回不去了,再也回不去了。

Earthquake victim's blog: understanding the pain only comes from experiencing it

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_522a0e4501009m4h.html#cmt_640243 by Yang Xiaofeng

Yang Xiaofeng is a student of Class 3, Grade 2, Beichuan High School

At 2:26pm, May 12th, the building shook while we were having classes. We thought that it would stop like the last few times, so nobody ran out. But the very next moment, another stronger wave came. We fell from our seats and were in a state of weightlessness for a few seconds. Then it stopped. When we moved out of the building and into the compound, I realized that the first and second floors of the new building had disappeared beneath the upper floors, and the old building had been destroyed completely. It was then did? we realize that an earthquake had taken place. Countless teachers and students were buried under the rubble. As the rescuers could not reach us immediately, the teachers organized the uninjured boys to begin rescuing the survivors. Luckily, the older students, who were all on the upper floors of the new building, were relatively unharmed. But the younger students were badly injured. If you have never experienced an earthquake, you will never understand the pain and helplessness. Cries and shouts came from the rubble, all pleading and fighting for their lives. They were all helpless under the rubble. Every time we grabbed a dead body, our hands trembled and our hearts bled. Every time we saved a living person, we had a smile on our face and felt? slightly comforted. As long as they are still alive, there is hope!

That day, we stayed on the compound. The boys and the teachers did not stop for a second. Bodies, some missing body parts, were placed everywhere. The sobs of loved ones did not stop either. Just one moment ago, they were all listening to the teachers in class. The next mone,t they have left us. What did they feel when they closed their eyes forever, we probably will never know.

My home is at Shaba, Beichuan. I always believed my parents would be fine. But when I was told about my father's death, in a moment I felt my heart stopped, and then a pain, as if I was shredded to pieces. My father has left, forever, left without waiting for me to return the favor of bringing me up. For our schooling, to give us a better life, he always worked from dawn to night. But he has left us, in such a way.

My hometown is ruined by the earthquake, drowned out by the flood. We can't go back, now and ever.

?

cipher_ct于 2008-5-23 16:40:48 编辑过本文

47 发布小分队2008/5/23 13:40:00

爸爸妈妈别为我们难过 (献给5.12中离去的小天使们)
作者:不详

爸爸妈妈

那是你们吗

我听到了你们的呼唤

从出生时开始就听着

从小宝宝一直听到我上小学

当我现在睡着的时候,

好想让你们来到我的跟前

给我盖上果露的手臂,

帮我找回我跑丢的小鞋.

爸爸妈妈

我好想你们能亲手为我合上双眼,

让爸爸再亲亲我的脸

让妈妈再摸我的脸颊一遍

爸爸

我身边还有好多的弟弟妹妹哥哥姐姐

你一定要找到他们亲人

带上漂亮的衣服还有漂亮的鞋

妈妈

我们都是好孩子.正在好好的学习
努力不给你们丢脸

可是......

爸爸妈妈,

我和我的同学还有老师

静静地躺在学校昔日的操场前

往日的情景又在出现

我们在这里跳绳在这里踢毽

我们在这里戴上红领巾

在这里向祖国宣言:好好学习 天天向上

好多好多的鲜花

好多好多的嫩脸

可是现在我好冷好冷

爸爸妈妈抱抱我吧

一定要再亲亲我的脸

爸爸妈妈

你们在外打工好远好远

我知道你们好难好难

我没有怪你们

把我托付给叔叔

我没有怪你们

不在我的跟前

因为还有爷爷奶奶要养

你们还要出去挣钱挣好多钱

爸爸妈妈

别为我们难过

我们跟老师在一起

爸爸妈妈

别为我们难过

以后一定要记得建好我们的家园

我们只求爸爸妈妈

还有千千万万个爸爸妈妈

在下一个今天

下一个的今天 为我们把气球放飞一遍

上面写着
:
我们乖
我们来过
我们是天使.

()悲しまないでください ?

パパママなの?
パパママの呼び声が聞こえていた
生まれたから
赤ん坊から小学までずっと聞いていた

私は寝てる時
そばに来て
むき出し腕を被せてたらいいな
なくした靴を見つけてたらいいな

パパママの手で
私の目を閉じられてたらいいな
パパ、私の顔をもう一度キスしてたらいいな
ママ、私の顔をもう一度触ってもらえたらいいな

パパ
私の身近くにたくさんのお兄さんやお姉さんもいる
あの人たちの親にもぜひ見つけてあげるよ
きれいな服と靴を持てってね
ママ
みんなはいい子だよ、まじめに勉強していたから
パパママに恥をさらさないように
でも

パパママ
今先生や友たちと一緒に
静かに学校の運動場の前で寝ている
昔の場面が頭に浮かんている
ここに遊んだ
ここに少年先鋒隊員になった
ここに「よく習う、人材になる」決心になった
たくさん花を盛んだ
若い顔が笑っていた

でも今、私は寒いよ
私に抱きこまれてください
私の顔にもう一度キスしてください

パパママ
遠いところで仕事をしているでしょ
そう言っても困るでしょ
私は不平不満を言わなかった
おじさんに任せた
怨みもなかった
おじいさんおばあさんのためにも
いっぱい働かなきゃ

パパママ
悲しまないでください
私たちは先生と一緒だから

パパママ
悲しまないでください
新しくきれいな故郷を建設してね

ただ一つだけのお願いがあります
パパママに
そしてたくさんのパパママに
それは来年のこの日
私たちのために空に風船を放すこと
「私たちはいい子だよ
世界に生きたことがあったよ
私たちは天使だよ」
と書いてね。

?

?

?

cipher_ct于 2008-5-23 16:46:44 编辑过本文

48 发布小分队2008/5/23 13:56:00

Maman et Papa, ne soyez pas
triste

à la mémoire des enfants morts dans ce tremblement de terre?

auteur ? ? wenzhu (langue original: Chinois)?

Traduit par Virginie

Maman et Papa, c’est vous?
je vous ai entendu m’appeler
depuis que je suis né,
d’un bébé à un élève

?

en ce moment, je me couche,
j’espère que vous êtes ici avec moi
couvrant mes épaules nues
emportant mes chaussures que j’ai perdu en courant

Maman et Papa

j’espère que vous venez fermer mes yeux
baisez mon visage, Papa
touchez ma faces, Maman

?

Papa,
il y a autant de frères et de soeurs acompagnés de moi
trouvez leurs parents, s’il vous pla?t
mettez-les avec de beaux vêtements et chaussures!
Maman,
nous sommes des enfants diligents
ne faisons rien de vous déshonorer
mais...

?

Maman et Papa
je me dors sur le terrain de sport de l’école
avec mes camarades et mes instituteurs
je me souviens des jours passés
où nous sautions à la corde

où nous jouions au volant
où nous nous sommes mis le foulard rouge et où nous jurions:
"je vais m’efforcer d’étudier et de me progresser de jour en jour"
nous avons vu beaucoup de fleurs
ainsi que pas mal de jeunes visages?

mais maintenant j’ai si froid
Papa, Maman, tenez-moi fermement
baissez-moi encore une fois

?

Maman et Papa
vous travaillez avec effort si loin de moi

je sais votre peine
je ne vous reproche pas de me laisser seul

avec grand-papa and grand-maman
vous êtes obliges de travailler loin de la famille pour gagner de l’argent

beaucoup et beaucoup d’argent

?

Maman et Papa
ne soyez pas triste
je suis ensemble avec les instituteurs

?

Maman et Papa
ne soyez pas triste
contribuez vous-même à reconstruire notre pays natal

je ne prie que vous ainsi que des milliers de parents

au même jour, l’année prochaine
de lacher des ballon pour nous

et d’écrire:
nous sommes des enfants gentils
qui ont une fois vécu au monde
et nous sommes envolés comme des anges

?

cipher_ct于 2008-5-23 16:45:10 编辑过本文

49 发布小分队2008/5/23 19:28:00

就像是麦子

http://www.hecaitou.net/?p=3002

现在,是时候读一读海子的诗了。

《五月的麦地》
海子

全世界的兄弟们
要在麦地里拥抱
东方 南方 北方和西方
麦地里的四兄弟 好兄弟
回顾往昔
背诵各自的诗歌
要在麦地里拥抱
有时我孤独一人坐下
在五月的麦地 梦想众兄弟
看到家乡的卵石滚满了河
黄昏常存弧形的天空
让大地上布满哀伤的村庄
有时我孤独一人坐在麦地里为众兄弟背诵中国诗歌

《黎明》之一
海子

我把天空和大地打扫干干净净
归还一个陌不相识的人
我寂寞地等, 我阴沉地等
二月的雪, 二月的雨

泉水白白流淌
花朵为谁开放
永远是这样美丽负伤的麦子
吐着芳香, 站在山岗上

荒凉大地承受着荒凉天空的雷霆
圣书上卷是我的翅膀, 无比明亮
有时象一个阴沉沉的今天
圣书下卷肮脏而欢乐
当然也是我受伤的翅膀
荒凉大地承受着更加荒凉的天空

我空空荡荡的大地和天空
是上卷和下卷合成一本
的圣书, 是我重又劈开的肢体
流着雨雪、泪水在二月

<The Break of Day> - 1

I wiped the sky, making it pure and clean;
I swept the earth, giving back its natural apperance;
To return them all to someone I've never met before.
So I am waiting here, bearing the loneliness and silence,
under the Feburary snow and rain.

The spring bubbles on for nothing,
Beautiful flowers bloom in vain.
Only the wheats stands proud on the mountains,
smiling their beautiful and wounded smile,
with an eternal fragance.

Desolate earth bears the lightning of the desolate sky,
the first volume of scripture is my wings, brighter than all,
yet at times, dark like today.
the second volume of scripture is filthy and joyful,
it is my injured wings,
desolate earth bearing the even more desolate sky.

My empty earth and sky,
is the scriptures combined.
It is my split body,
crying the snow and rain of February.

Among the wheat in May?

Brothers of the world,
join in the hug at the wheat field,
No matter where you are from,
we look back on those days,
recite our own poems,
together in the wheat field.
Sometimes, I sit alone,
thinking about all my brothers,
among the wheat in May:
Before my eyes is my hometown river
filled with smooth stones;
sunset always take the whole evening sky,
making the villages full of sorrow
on our mother earth.

Sometimes, I sit alone,
thinking about my brothers,
reciting our own peoms,
among the wheat in May...

?

50 发布小分队2008/5/23 20:12:00

上海消防救出被埋压179小时男子

http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2008-05-20/104015578738.shtml

?

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

520日凌晨1点,四川地震灾区汶川映秀镇映秀湾发电厂发电部副主任马元江,在被埋办公楼废虚中179小时后,经过上海Gong_An消防总队应急救援队连续长达16个小时的挖掘抢救,终于安全获救,再次创造生命奇迹。

当地震发生时,马元江正在8层办公楼的第二层内。地震造成办公楼坍塌,马元江被埋压在废墟中。19日早晨8点,救援志愿者发现了马元江被埋后,立即报告给在该地组织救援的上海消防总队应急救援队。救援队立即赶至现场进行施救。

由于楼房立柱、楼板厚重坚固,使救援工作相当艰难。为了保证马元江的安全,不因救援造成二次伤害,上海Gong_An消防应急救援队员利用风镐、液压钳等先进救援设备,冒着恶臭和余震的危险,一点一点深人,一厘米一厘米的推进。当地白天气温闷热,消防官兵在仅能容纳大半个身子的狭小空间内坚持作战,体力消耗十分巨大。尽管难度巨大,但上海消防总队官兵不抛弃、不放弃,经过上百人次的换防、内攻,终于打穿十余块混凝土,凿开近10米的水泥钢筋通道,最终将被困者安全救出。

11个小时过去了,救援行动一直持续到19日晚21时左右,抢险队员才终于看见并触摸到马元江。被埋废虚七天后,马元江依然神志清醒,在尚未能救出废墟的情况下,自主吸食了救险队员送给的营养水。被救出后,马元江还清楚地向现场指挥说清了姓名、籍贯以及亲属联系电话。医务人员现场简单诊查护理后,由官兵运送至抗震救灾医疗救助站。

救援过程中,当得知马元江将要被救出时,所有驻扎在映秀镇的救灾军民、记者都不约而同聚集到废墟旁等待好消息。马元江被救出时,在场所有的人都不由自主地欢呼鼓掌,由衷称赞上海消防官兵。

?

Man trapped for 179 hours rescued by Shanghai firemen

?

May 20th, 2008, 10:40, Shanghai, by Wu Xuehua, Li Fu, Lu Yunfeng

http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2008-05-20/104015578738.shtml

?

At 1am on May 20th, after fighting for 16 hours, a rescue team made up of firemen from Shanghai, rescued Ma Yuanjiang, the vice-director of Yingxiuwan Power Plant of Yingxiu County, Wenchuan. He had been buried under the rubble of the office building for 179 hours. His survival is chalked down to yet another miracle.

Ma Yuanjiang was on the second floor of the 8-storey office building when the massive earthquake hit. The office building was reduced a pile of rubble on the ground by the earthquake and Ma Yuanjiang was trapped beneath it. Volunteers found Ma Yuanjiang buried under the rubble at 8 am of May 19th and immediately informed the Shanghai team nearby.

?

The rescuers promptly came over and rescue efforts were started.

?

As the pillars and concrete boards were thicker than normal, it was difficult to rescue Ma Yuanjiang. To ensure Ma Yuanjiang's safety and to prevent the rescue efforts adding to his pain, the rescuers utilized professional equipments such as air picks and hydraulic pressure pinchers. The rescue progressed slowly, chipping away the debris inch by inch under the threat of effluvium and aftershocks. These firemen were also working in a very narrow space and the hot weather added to their strain. Although it was very difficult, the Shanghai rescue team persisted. After hundreds of shifts, blocks of concrete were broken through and a tunnel nearly 10 metre long was dug. Ma Yuanjiang was finally freed safely.

?

At 9pm of May 19th, 11 hours after the rescue began, the rescuers saw Ma Yuanjiang for the first time. He was surprisingly conscious after being buried for 7 days and was able to drink the supplemented water they gave him.

?

After he was finally pulled out from the debris. Ma Yuanjiang was even able to clearly tell the rescuers his name, native place and the phone number of a relative. He was sent to the local medical treatment station by police after a general diagnosis and treatment by doctors waiting outside.

?

During the rescue process, residents, policemen and journalists that were in Yingxiu gathered around in anticipation of good news when the rescue work was at its final stages. The onlookers cheered applauded when Ma Yuanjiang was rescued.

=================================?

?

51 发布小分队2008/5/25 13:12:00

15岁少年地震中救出7名同学

??? 一个15岁的少年,在灾害来临之际,表现出非凡的冷静和勇气,短短2分钟的时间,他两次返回教室,带领7名同学月兑险。当他连抱带推把最后一个惊吓过度的女生送出教学楼时,楼梯在他的前方垮塌……这个少年名叫雷楚年,是彭州市磁峰中学初三三班的学生。目前,他是在彭州参与救援的人中年龄最小的一个。
??? 生死大营救
??? 跑出教室 又转身去救同学
??? 5月12日下午,那个刻骨铭心的时刻来临时,“我当时在走廊上,楼突然就晃起来了,老师就在喊,地震了,同学们,快跑!”磁峰中学一共两栋教学楼,雷楚年所在的这栋教学楼只有两层,每层四间教室,小雷的教室在二楼第二间,走廊大约10米长,两侧都有楼梯。老师一声喊之后,身手敏捷的雷楚年几步就冲到了一二楼之间的楼梯拐角处。就在这时,小雷迎面碰到了班主任陈冬老师,陈老师正从楼下往楼上冲,小雷意识到陈老师是要回去救还没跑下来的同学,便跟着陈老师跑回二楼。
  他的教室在走廊的第二间,路过第一间时,小雷特意看了一眼,教室已经没人了。跑回自己的教室,小雷发现还有7名同学蹲在教室墙角边。“我跑进去喊他们跟我走,因为当时摇得很厉害,站都站不稳,我就让他们用力扶住楼梯的护栏,过了几秒钟,摇得不是很凶了,我就带着他们往楼下跑。”
  机智勇敢 救出同学后楼垮了
  跑到一半,小雷突然发现,跟着他下楼的只有6名同学,还少一个!“我赶紧又往楼上跑,结果她真的还留在教室。”留在教室的女孩叫欧静,是小雷的好朋友,由于惊吓过度,女孩蹲在门口一个劲地哭。“我去拉她, 她可能是吓傻了,怎么拉她都拉不动,我就干脆抱起她往楼下冲。”
  10米长的走廊比任何时候都显得漫长,不到1.6米高的小雷有点力不从心,女孩终于回过神,说自己可以走。小雷放下女孩护着她往楼下跑。这个时候,教学楼楼顶的预制板开始在他们身后噼里啪啦往下掉。
  小雷见情况不妙,赶紧大声催女孩往下跑,“当时我在她后面保护她,她跑到最后几步的时候,我面前的楼梯突然垮了。我让她别管我,赶快跑下去!”垮塌了一半的楼梯阻断了小雷的逃生之路,他立刻返回了二楼。“走廊前面有树,站在走廊上就可以摸到,我上楼找欧静的时候就想好了,如果楼房垮了,我就让她抱着树往楼下溜。”返回二楼的小雷抱着“救命树”逃出了大楼。仅仅几秒钟之后,小雷还没跑到操场上,整栋教学楼在他身后垮塌。
  全程营救 陪着同学共渡难关
  地震持续了几分钟后,渐渐平息。磁峰中学的老师和赶过来的村民赶紧冲到废墟上,营救埋在楼里的少部分师生。从树上跳下来伤了脚的小雷又悄悄地跟了过去。经过4个多小时的营救,被埋在废墟里的师生全部被营救了出来。磁峰中学642名师生,由于撤离及时,营救迅速,只有18名同学和老师的伤势较重,其中3名学生在被送往医院后,因为伤势严重,不幸遇难。
  晚上7点,小雷的妈妈找到学校,看见儿子安然无恙,激动得哭了起来,要带他回家。没想到小雷执意不肯。“我不想回家,因为还有很多同学的家长都没有来接他们,也不知道他们家人的情况怎么样了,那个时候我知道爸爸妈妈和家里人都安全,所以就只想和同学们待在一起,我要和大家共同渡过这个难关。”
  救援大接力
  当志愿者 给来救援的人带路
  直到第二天日中午,小雷才离开学校,回家仅仅睡了几个小时后,小雷又从家里偷偷跑了出来,他直接跑到了彭州市行政中心广场的临时救援点,报名当了志愿者。
  “那天的志愿者还很少,我的主要任务就是给救援的人带路,帮他们搬运救援物资。”地震后的第二天下午,只睡了几个小时的雷楚年奔波在受灾乡镇,彭州、九尺镇、银厂沟……他来来回回不知道跑了多少趟。在参与救援的人群中,他是年龄最小的一个,彭州救援抗震救灾指挥部的工作人员也因此认识了这个15岁的勇敢少年。一直忙到14日凌晨5点,小雷才拖着疲惫的身体回到家中。
  四处奔波 要把老师同学都找到
  之后的几天里,家境不错的小雷拿着妈妈给的几百元零用钱,开始奔波在各个灾民安置点,还乘出租车跑到新都、新繁、甚至成都的各个医院,努力寻找受伤的同学和老师。
??? 经过3天的努力,小雷已经基本掌握了全班同学的情况。“我们班53个人,7个受伤,1个死亡。我要把他们的情况全部记下来,他们的爸爸妈妈来找的时候就放心了”。现在,小雷又开始协助学校老师在各个灾民安置点登记全校师生的去向。他告诉记者,不管多辛苦,他一定要把学校里的所有同学和老师都找到,让他们都能与家人团聚。

52 发布小分队2008/5/25 13:12:00

15 year-old boy saves 7 classmates

A? 15-year-old boy demonstrated his bravery and coolness in face of danger. In just two minutes, he ran back to his classroom, and led 7 classmates out of danger. When he half-pushed, half-carried out a female classmate who was in shock, the entire building collapsed in front of their eyes.

His name is Lei Chu-nian,a student of Class 3 Grade 3 in Cifeng Middle School, Pengzhou city. Currently, he is the youngest rescuer in Pengzhou.

"I was in the corridor, and the building started shaking all of a sudden. Teacher was shouting, 'Earthquake! Run, kids, run!" He recalls that unforgettable moment on May 12th afternoon. Cifeng Middle School had 2 buildings, the building Lei Chu-nian was in had 2 floors, each floor had 4 classrooms. His class was in the second classroom on the upper floor. The corridor was about 10 metres long, and there were stairs on both ends of it. When he heart the teacher's shouts, Lei Chu-nian rushed down the stairs. Halfway down the stairs, he saw his homeroom teacher, Chen Dong, running up the stairs. Lei Chu-nian realized that the teacher was going back up to ?get the students who had yet to run out, and followed along.

?

Passing the first classroom, he paused to check. Everyone in the room had ran out. Entering his own classroom, he saw 7 classmates squatting at the corner of the room, next to the wall. "I ran in and shouted at them to follow me. It was shaking so violently that?we could hardly stand. I told them to hold on to the stair railings. A few seconds later, when the shaking lessened, we ran down."

On their way out, he realized that there were only 6 classmates following him. "I ran back up the stairs. She was indeed still in the classroom." The girl in the classrom was one of Lei Chu-nian's close friends, Ou Jing. She was crying by the door, too scared to move. "I tried to pull her out. Maybe she was too scared. I couldn't get her to move no matter how I pulled, so I just carried her up and ran down."

The 10 metres corridor seemed longer than anything at that moment, especially daunting for the boy who was not even 1.6 metres tall, carrying a classmate in his arms. The girl seemed to recover from her shock, and told him that she was able to run. Lei Chu-nian let her down, and? ran with her down the stairs. At this time, the ceiling boards have started to fall.

Realizing the danger, Lei Chu-nian shouted frantically for the girl to run faster. "I was behind her. When she ran down the last few steps, the stairs before me collapsed. I told her to go on ahead and get out of the building." More than half the staircase had collapsed, cutting off his way out. Lei Chu-nian turned and ran back to the second floor. "There's a tree right in front of the building. You could climb onto the tree from the corridor. When I went back up to look for Ou Jing, I thought that if we could not run down, I'll make her hold on to the tree and slide down." Gettingback to the second floor, Lei Chu-nian reached the tree and escaped out of the building. In just a few seconds after he had slid down the tree, the building collasped behind him.

The earthquake lasted for a few minutes. When it died down, the teachers and villagers who had gathered to help, rushed over to free the teachers and students trapped in the rubble. Lei Chu-nian followed them, despite sustaining an injury to his leg when he jumped from the tree. After 4 hours, all the trapped teachers and students were freed. Out of Cifeng Middle School's 642 students and teachers, due to their speedy evacuation, only 18 were seriously injured. 3 of these 18 later died in hospital due to the severity of their injuries.

At 7pm that day, Lei Chu-nian's mother arrived at the school. Seeing that her son was well, she burst into tears and wanted to bring him home. Lei Chu-nian refused to go, later explaining to the reporter, "I didn't want to go home. The parents of a lot of my classmates had not arrived. They have no idea how their family are. Knowing that my family was fine, I just wanted to stay with my classmates and encourage them through this difficult time."

Lei Chu-nian only left the school at noon the next day. He went home, after sleeping for a few hours, sneaked out and headed to sign up as a volunteer.

"There weren't a lot of volunteers that day. My task was to bring the rescuers around and help with moving of the supplies." That afternoon, he ran to and from the devastated towns. Lei Chu-nian is one of the youngest volunteers, making him easily recognisable to the Pengzhou rescue staff. He worked all the way till 5am the next morning, before going home to catch some sleep.

A few days later, Lei Chu-nian used his allowance to travel to the settlements and hospitals in Xindu, Xinfan and Chengdu, trying to find all his classmates and teachers.

After 3 days, he knew the whereabouts of every member in his class. "Out of the 53 students in my class, 7 were injured and 1 died. I made notes about each of them, so I could tell their parents and put their minds at ease." Now, he has started to assist his teachers in searching for all the students and teachers in the school. He told the reporter, no matter how difficult it is, he wanted to find everybody from the school, and bring them home again.

=================================?

53 淘耶2010/4/11 19:33:00

54 wu2yong3ji2010/12/14 19:21:00

55 xa2011/2/10 14:57:00

辛卯新春佳节即将来临,中国美术馆精心策划筹办的中国美术馆50年捐赠作品大展西安人才网http://www.xa198.com

中国画廊网http://www.hl198.com??

中国画家网http://www.rc900.com西安文化艺术研究院http://www.xianhuayuan.com在岁末年初之际隆重推出,为欢度春节的全国观众献上一次异彩纷呈的新年贺岁文化盛宴。

跳转→首页主版外传 黑犬J禁万能站务Johnnys-BBS图志 photo购物 shopping

5555条/页,1页

ZB回复请先登录